Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:41:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My luck is very bad for crypto trading 😞  (Read 26353 times)
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 08:30:52 PM

Bad luck have nothing to do with it and you should now that crypto is unpredictable and volatile. It takes only 24 hours for a tokens or alt coin to have a massive swing of price. With the current market condition it's understandable to have a massive loses and you are not the only one who's in this situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 09:30:34 PM

I think my luck is very bad. I can not earn good profits on cryptocurrency trading any day. An example of this is Doge coin. I invested in Doge coin probably 2 months ago. Which I bought 39 satoshi and bought a total of 126000 doge coins. It was almost 2-3 weeks, I did not check the price. But when I check price on coinmarketcap a few days ago, see Doge coin 100 satoshi cross. After that I was very happy. But when I login into exchange, for selling Doge coin, I was shocked, seeing that my coins were sold in 49 satoshi. I did not remember when I had a sell order. After seeing that I was upset. That was not the first time, before several times, I could not sell many coins at a good price 😞

But finally, an education has realized that if you buy a coin for long or short time, then you should check price minimum one time every day.

Cheesy you're the only one who is saddened by gains. Gain is gain even if it's small. Good thing you didn't lose any money that's way better. Yes this is an experience to learn but you're lucky that no loss for that lesson.
SandraStark

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:07:48 PM

I think my luck is very bad. I can not earn good profits on cryptocurrency trading any day. An example of this is Doge coin. I invested in Doge coin probably 2 months ago. Which I bought 39 satoshi and bought a total of 126000 doge coins. It was almost 2-3 weeks, I did not check the price. But when I check price on coinmarketcap a few days ago, see Doge coin 100 satoshi cross. After that I was very happy. But when I login into exchange, for selling Doge coin, I was shocked, seeing that my coins were sold in 49 satoshi. I did not remember when I had a sell order. After seeing that I was upset. That was not the first time, before several times, I could not sell many coins at a good price 😞

But finally, an education has realized that if you buy a coin for long or short time, then you should check price minimum one time every day.

Is it a matter of luck? Your story speaks only of your carelessness and bad memory)) Nobody could put a sell order for you) So you could just write all your actions into a text document so as not to forget anything). There are many exchanges, and not always everything can be remembered. Let it be a lesson for you, albeit not a pleasant one. Good luck is needed everywhere and always, but if you believe and rely only on it, you will definitely not earn anything.
Simu111

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:21:07 PM

To trade cryptocurrencies require a lot of knowledge and practicing! It can means a lot of bad experience, but in my opinion this is the best way to become a good trader, if you find your own way, and what is the best for you!
This is definitely not about luck!
If you cannot experience bad experiences in the first place,then you will not be mold into a good trader.I believe this is not just about luck,patience is also what we need most.Things may not come in our own expectations,but if we will be patient,everything will be in its right timing.
Because the everyday thing we have to buy and sell is really the reason for our failure to sell and sell, because we can not always hold our altcoins for weeks or only. I always keep in my sense that I want cash profit, but I have bought that there must always be firmness for buying and selling, and it has been tried.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:13:29 PM

Cheesy you're the only one who is saddened by gains. Gain is gain even if it's small. Good thing you didn't lose any money that's way better. Yes this is an experience to learn but you're lucky that no loss for that lesson.
If we feel like that, we could be very greedy and we will never succeed.
Whether it's a small profit, we still have to be very thankful because meaning we are doing great and we applied great strategy.
I have big regrets because of greediness, I did not sold last year because I think crypto will still moon but it did not happen.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:23:58 PM

Whether it's a small profit, we still have to be very thankful because meaning we are doing great and we applied great strategy.
I have big regrets because of greediness, I did not sold last year because I think crypto will still moon but it did not happen.
Just make it as a learning experience and never do it again. You're not alone because I myself also fall unto regret of ignoring last year's high price opportunity of selling. Avoid thinking of a moon expectations, we might not see another spikes when the peak price was hit.
cryptotrader 101

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:39:10 PM

I dont think that your having bad luck i just think you need to acquire more experience in this new industry so dont give up just spend more time studying the crypto market also get involve in understanding the technology and economy behind every project you want to invest in. if you do this things will start to make since to you also you can join our community we will help you along the way its totally free

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5054298.msg47098405#msg47098405
Big-bigger-bitcoin

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:55:32 AM

First of all you said that you don’t earn good profits, which means you do earn a little profit, then you should be happy about that cause there are lots of people who lose their money everyday and don’t even have ways to recover it. So be contented with what you’ve got, nothing is too small, cause half bread is better than none. And whenever you invest in any coin especially altcoins, always keep your eyes on them so that you don’t lose when their price starts to fall.
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:19:00 AM

It happens. Your luck is not bad, at least you made some profits. Lots of people can't make a profit from trading! So you shouldn't be upset! I think this lesson will help you in your future trading! As you said, this incident happened with you several times, then you may change exchange and you should check the price every day. A trader always check his coin's price several times in a day!

What a great advice! That’s right, you’d better forget the loss and stop regretting about it. Well, I’m sorry to hear your trouble guy, but you should know that with this trouble, you at least get a great lesson for the next time trading. Maybe your luck is not very bad, because you have realized your mistake and now you are more likely to become more careful and cautious. Especially, you will continually do trading with a better experience as well as skill previously. Indeed the loss in this market is kind of normall. However, most importantly, you’d better not make the same mistake twice.

calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:27:25 AM

I have been listening to this since I started with cryptos. People think that the market behave adversely when they trade. But that isn't the case. Sometimes you do enter bad trades. Nobody is perfect. But you should know when to cut loss and make up for the earlier loss with a new trade. It is all about cutting loss by averaging it out through profit. market isn't against you, try to understand it which will need practice and which in turn means some more losses maybe.
bad result could be best way for us to improve our skill in trading.usually it give us usefull experience so we did not repeat it again in future.
forex

Activity: 290

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:58:32 AM

Trading is a story not about luck, it is a story about hard work. if you rely on luck, then you play the lottery
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:02:46 AM

Just make it as a learning experience and never do it again. You're not alone because I myself also fall unto regret of ignoring last year's high price opportunity of selling. Avoid thinking of a moon expectations, we might not see another spikes when the peak price was hit.
each person has their own stories.and chance for us to take lesson from their mistake.so we did not do this in future.and have better analize while decided to buy coins.
Ibas samara

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 09:12:06 AM

Profit is a profit. You can't magically sell your coin at the top of the market. Just receive your profit, and take a lesson on your trade. And I don't think that profit isn't good profit, maybe you just biased by how high the coin goes instead focusing on your trade gain.
I also agree your opinion. This is an ordinary thing in trading and does not have to be sorry. Difficulty predicts makes us sell at a point being considered safe. But this is not bad. That will be a problem is when we buy when the price reaches its peak.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:49:07 PM

Trading is a story not about luck, it is a story about hard work. if you rely on luck, then you play the lottery

Trading, especially short-term ones, like day-to-day does depend on luck. And even for the long-term, as the market is still not in a good position, squaring off at the desired time with the desired value is often not possible. So, one has to rely on luck at some point in time even after your hard work. In the stock market, this is still applicable what you said, but as for now, I don't think it a possibility in the crypto market.
secondbtc

Activity: 180
Merit: 12

SecondBTC - Trade and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 01:13:25 PM

You must be very emotional guy and you panic a lot , If you control such things then you will never face loss in trading

CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:23:43 PM

Why check prices every day if you bought for the long term? Enough to check once a week. When the market returns to a growing direction, then it makes sense to check every day.
Leva777

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:55:54 PM

I think in trading there is no place for luck. If u want make money on trading, you should learn the technical analysis, If you are beginner, learn the price action for a start. Hard work pays off
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 06:12:46 PM

I think in trading there is no place for luck. If u want make money on trading, you should learn the technical analysis, If you are beginner, learn the price action for a start. Hard work pays off
In my opinion, luck has no room when it comes to trading. Making money always depends on the way you are taking to have them. Earning money is always been a payoff for how you work for it. So if you want to earn money, you have to work for it. More likely playing a game, if you're not going to work hard for it then you can't win it.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 06:15:47 PM

This is not a blackout because it is a sale order that you have placed before. If you are a long-term investor and do not have time to trade, put your Altcoin sell price two to three times the price you bought. Set your trade targets because in Crypto errors you make a loss.

EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:41:04 PM

You need to understand that luck (or failure) has nothing to do with your situation. Here you are dealing with your ignorance, lack of education and misunderstanding.
In order for the coins to be sold, the seller must create an order. I'm sure you created it. Perhaps at that moment you didn't understand at all what you were doing. In this case, you should better understand how your exchange works and avoid such mistakes anymore.
It's good that you finally realized that you need to learn. If you constantly strive to become a good trader, learn and practice, then you will be succeed.
The main thing is always try to understand everything to the end and don't expect good luck. And if you have some confusion, don't blame the failure. If you are aware of the real cause of the error and understand that the reason is in you, then you can make the right conclusion. And on such conclusions your experience will be built.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: