Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:11:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My luck is very bad for crypto trading 😞  (Read 26353 times)
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:35:12 PM

Don't rely on luck when you are trading. Check the charts, use the available tools in the exchange site to check if the price of the coin that you want to buy is still good. Learn how to use tools like RSI (Relative Strength Index), Bollinger Bands and Parabolic SAR. Check the price history as well so that you will know if price is high compared the last few days and check the news of that coin that you want to buy.
Yeah there are many aspects that you have to analyze and research. why do you depend on luck? Of course it will only hurt you,
because the price changes will not match your random estimates? so understand about the market and keep learning.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:56:43 PM

Don't rely on luck when you are trading. Check the charts, use the available tools in the exchange site to check if the price of the coin that you want to buy is still good. Learn how to use tools like RSI (Relative Strength Index), Bollinger Bands and Parabolic SAR. Check the price history as well so that you will know if price is high compared the last few days and check the news of that coin that you want to buy.
well, in trading I think this is not a chancy, because I feel that in commerce I need knowledge, and good experience in trading. maybe at first you will feel bad, but over time you will know the flow of trading.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:02:40 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 04:20:05 PM by ophyrim

But finally, an education has realized that if you buy a coin for long or short time, then you should check price minimum one time every day.

This is one of the reasons that your chance is very bad. Actually, this is not related to your chance. If you are trading crypto you must stay at least 4-5 hours in front of your computer or mobile.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:55:59 PM

But finally, an education has realized that if you buy a coin for long or short time, then you should check price minimum one time every day.

This is one of the reasons that your chance is very bad. Actually, this is not related to your chance. If you are trading crypto you must stay at least 4-5 hours in front of your computer or mobile.

That's the reason why you have to put in time to understand and study this market so you won't have to end up relying on luck and chances. Gaining knowledge and experience definitely increase your chances of ending a trade with good results. We can't remove the fact that sometimes it'll seem that the starts really are against us but being knowledgeable is a fallback already in itself.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:18:03 PM

if I just rely on luck I don't think that is the thing that can be used as the best choice, now we can continue to trade based on analysis. maybe as you say checking each step can make a benchmark for seeing coin prices from time to time so that profits can be controlled.

trading is like a gambling and it does actually requires a luck because you dont know on what will be the price of the coins after you make a bet/trade . now if someone isnt lucky enough on trading then much better if he can just stop doing it , so that he wont loose any money more often  . instead he can just  try other profitable activities that doesnt involved any luck like for example working on a real jobs , jobs are not risky because you dont invest anything here .
Not trading, but some wrong strategies can be compared. Also, this is what you say can be attributed to the cryptocurrency.
So, I think it would be more appropriate to call it chance instead of gambling, in gamble you always need chance, but the right strategy to earn in trade can go against chance.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:36:39 PM

I think my luck is very bad. I can not earn good profits on cryptocurrency trading any day. An example of this is Doge coin. I invested in Doge coin probably 2 months ago. Which I bought 39 satoshi and bought a total of 126000 doge coins. It was almost 2-3 weeks, I did not check the price. But when I check price on coinmarketcap a few days ago, see Doge coin 100 satoshi cross. After that I was very happy. But when I login into exchange, for selling Doge coin, I was shocked, seeing that my coins were sold in 49 satoshi. I did not remember when I had a sell order. After seeing that I was upset. That was not the first time, before several times, I could not sell many coins at a good price 😞

There's something I saw which I think is wrong with your methods in terms of doing trade. You know what is that? never depend your profit on your luck, due to if you do that, better for you to go in the gambling site not in trading place. Because for me, trading is a kind of skills that can give you a good gain in the end. You must know what coins you are going to buy, the reason why you bought it, don't you ever, ever think about to rely your profit in trading through relying on your luck, that's not a good mindset.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:57:27 PM

Don't just stop if luck isn't giving you a favor this time. You may want to stop trading for a while an just try on holding your cryptocurrencies for a year or few more years. I am sure you will have a good return of investment.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:26:04 AM

I think my luck is very bad. I can not earn good profits on cryptocurrency trading any day. An example of this is Doge coin. I invested in Doge coin probably 2 months ago. Which I bought 39 satoshi and bought a total of 126000 doge coins. It was almost 2-3 weeks, I did not check the price. But when I check price on coinmarketcap a few days ago, see Doge coin 100 satoshi cross. After that I was very happy. But when I login into exchange, for selling Doge coin, I was shocked, seeing that my coins were sold in 49 satoshi. I did not remember when I had a sell order. After seeing that I was upset. That was not the first time, before several times, I could not sell many coins at a good price 😞

Well its not be called a luck mate, since you're not yet get a profits by investing on cryptos. You're just lack of knowledge thats it, but its ok atleast you learn from yoir mistake. Better luck next time.
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:24:31 AM

Should have such an in-depth knowledge of how to get profit for us, so I think to get the income is not easy, only those who have enough experience and knowledge new hope to get enter in this market.
Inikoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:36:38 AM

Well, at least you got out with a positive profit, 25%, which is not bad, but of course, understand that after seeing how high the price went, it could have felt bad. Was a good education anyways.

eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:40:47 AM

it seems that not only you experience this much so much and they feel unlucky when trading maybe because they can't control their patience and make them say that.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 09:41:01 AM

when you have set a sell order on a trading activity that is a profit target that has been set intentionally or not, there is no point in regretting what you have done because the market is dynamic and continues to experience price fluctuations. analyze the activities that you have done and also that you have not reached then you will find a certain point you feel comfortable in trading
Cryptonym0us

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 12:10:50 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 01:26:11 PM by Cryptonym0us

Hey there!! bear markets are more difficult to asses from a TA standpoint - I do myself geometrical analysis and Elliot Wave analysis but it is easy to be biased. If we talk about cycle time frame though I think that it is a given that we are in times where we have the opportunity to accumulate BTC. When we get to the bottom we can choose which alts we'll buy at very cheap prices.

I've recently found a signal based approach that is intended for small time frames using depth chart analysis for likelihood of price action - Basically telling you where to buy an specific coin and where to sell it - aiming at 3% gain 2% loss, or even double, 2% gain and 1% loss. Per trade, the idea is to get in and out ASAP so you can use your stack again to buy-sell another coin. The argument is that of compound interest, so it's quite interesting and tbh I don't care buying and selling a coin as long as I'm accumulating BTC which is the goal.

I've been trying this approach and so far it's been quite good. This is their discord https://discord.gg/TbYwFNp

This looks nice https://i.redd.it/tc0qa4c3ibh11.jpg
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:43:42 PM

Just continue your dreams bro! It is not normal if we don't experience failure because it might take as a total failed. We never win in a trade if we don't lose. If we are afraid to be rejected, we won't success in our field. We must have to counter all challenges and make things happen to what we want.

djkyno

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:02:36 PM

Trading includes a level of risk of course, but I think it is not depending only on luck, but mostly on knowledge, skills and experience.
I am sure this hard experience will help you to avoid many trading mistakes in the future, and as a result, you will learn how to minimize the risk and how to make your profit bigger.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:17:58 PM

I'm sure you know that when you start trading with cryptocurrency, this market is very volatile and trading here is very risky. Considering also that the risk factor depends in the coins you're trading. Trading in this kind of market, you don't just choose and then trade. A lot of study and research should be done. Also, setting up your tactics is a must with several backup plans if the desired outcomes don't happen.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:24:37 PM

we all have had such situations before , I know when I bought XLM and it went down and as soon as i sold it it went up again , Mostly it is because fear and greed , I think we need to control those 2 factor before walk into the trading world or we need to learn it with harsh experiences .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
bastian466

Activity: 1302

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:18:36 PM

Obviously you have to look at the movement every day to determine when to do the sales so that you don't miss the golden opportunity if you fail to do the monitoring you might miss the opportunity

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:56:29 PM

Just continue your dreams bro! It is not normal if we don't experience failure because it might take as a total failed. We never win in a trade if we don't lose. If we are afraid to be rejected, we won't success in our field. We must have to counter all challenges and make things happen to what we want.
So for sure you should not lose your hope as we know rise and fall use to happen and some day you will get money and you will not but it is all about your dealing with trading, I prefer not to sell when the price is down and have patience to hold, in crypto trading it is must to know all about something you are trading with, so wait don’t be dishearten you will overcome all your lose.
bopeshehan

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:58:13 PM

If you believe luck has to be responsible for your woes in cryptocurrency,  I will say it is not the same for millions of people trading and investing in cryptocurrency.  I think luck has little to do with the level of success you enjoy in cryptocurrency,  skill and proper understanding of cryptocurrency and good planning does!

totally agree with you luck has nothing to do with trading....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: