Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:17:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My luck is very bad for crypto trading 😞  (Read 26353 times)
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 01:25:09 PM

Trading is a story not about luck, it is a story about hard work. if you rely on luck, then you play the lottery

True. We are not the gamblers here. Most of us have to spend at least 5-7 hours a day to do this job, and some guys almost live with trading. I suppose, that this is one of the most difficult jobs.
Totally agree, if we only rely on luck in trading, we just are gambling and failure is a certainty, luck is just one element to winning in trading but it is not all, trading still needs many other factors to make us successful. And the most important factors are probably experience and skill, these are all things that can bring victory to us, so if we fail in trading, we can only say that our skills and experience are not enough, we should never blame luck, blame only proves our lack of professionalism and ignorance

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:09:52 PM

I think my luck is very bad. I can not earn good profits on cryptocurrency trading any day. An example of this is Doge coin. I invested in Doge coin probably 2 months ago. Which I bought 39 satoshi and bought a total of 126000 doge coins. It was almost 2-3 weeks, I did not check the price. But when I check price on coinmarketcap a few days ago, see Doge coin 100 satoshi cross. After that I was very happy. But when I login into exchange, for selling Doge coin, I was shocked, seeing that my coins were sold in 49 satoshi. I did not remember when I had a sell order. After seeing that I was upset. That was not the first time, before several times, I could not sell many coins at a good price 😞

But finally, an education has realized that if you buy a coin for long or short time, then you should check price minimum one time every day.

Perhaps, almost all of us here faced a bad experienced and majority was they've learned from it for sure.
then some are they never learn, instead they repeatedly do the same thing what they did it before. Never put your luck when you do trade in any of the exchange platform site pal. You must trade at your own risk always.
Dilerium90

Activity: 756
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:15:33 PM

In the world of cryptocurrency, everyone wants to make more than 100% in one transaction, but this is not possible over the course of a long trade. You can never sell coin at the very top and buy it at the very bottom, and then greed will kill you on a certain day.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:28:33 PM

I think my luck is very bad. I can not earn good profits on cryptocurrency trading any day. An example of this is Doge coin. I invested in Doge coin probably 2 months ago. Which I bought 39 satoshi and bought a total of 126000 doge coins. It was almost 2-3 weeks, I did not check the price. But when I check price on coinmarketcap a few days ago, see Doge coin 100 satoshi cross. After that I was very happy. But when I login into exchange, for selling Doge coin, I was shocked, seeing that my coins were sold in 49 satoshi. I did not remember when I had a sell order. After seeing that I was upset. That was not the first time, before several times, I could not sell many coins at a good price 😞

But finally, an education has realized that if you buy a coin for long or short time, then you should check price minimum one time every day.

Before you start trading (and not Bitcoin only), try to learn about this business. Read about the most common mistakes of the traders and tips how to work better.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:03:38 PM

still rest assured that luck will come again next time. there must be a positive value from someone's failure, because with failure someone can learn to be better than before, and surely that failure will not happen again. before making a sale, we should first see the minimum price value on that day. by looking at the market minimum price, we can control the profit or loss of coins to be sold. good luck always with you, and your failure can be the best teacher for you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:51:13 PM

I think your luck is not very bad. I think that the whole thing is a lack of knowledge.

When you buying for a long term you don't need to check the price at least once a day. If you bought for hold, then your goal is to keep the coin from 1 year or more. Therefore, you can watch the price, for the sake of interest once a month. If you look at the price every day, then most likely you will not stand it at some point and sell the coin due to an overabundance of emotions. And it will violate your plan - to hold the coin.
If we are talking about short-term trading, then everything is different. In general, in order to not worry too much, it is best to put a stop-loss order and take-profit order right after the purchase. If you don't use this tactic, then you need to be near the monitor all the time (which greatly complicates a normal life).

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:01:31 PM

You need to understand that luck (or failure) has nothing to do with your situation. Here you are dealing with your ignorance, lack of education and misunderstanding.
In order for the coins to be sold, the seller must create an order. I'm sure you created it. Perhaps at that moment you didn't understand at all what you were doing. In this case, you should better understand how your exchange works and avoid such mistakes anymore.
It's good that you finally realized that you need to learn. If you constantly strive to become a good trader, learn and practice, then you will be succeed.
The main thing is always try to understand everything to the end and don't expect good luck. And if you have some confusion, don't blame the failure. If you are aware of the real cause of the error and understand that the reason is in you, then you can make the right conclusion. And on such conclusions your experience will be built.
Blaming yourself from a failure isn't a good idea mate, we should have to make it as an inspiration to pursue moving forward to correct yourself from that mistakes done. We're not perfect to handle situations over time, and yet I can relate myself to the current situations right now specially what had happened to me last year thinking that holding while price is high will double up my profit. Don't ever think that's all a bad luck, because after all we're going to survive and gain those potential profits that will surprise our entire finances.
That is what I said. We should never count on luck. When trading crypto currencies, we can only rely on ourselves (as in other activities). Only our self-education, practice, self-organization and work on our emotions can bring us success. And mistakes need to be corrected. And if there is no possibility to correct the mistake, then it is necessary to take a lesson from it and move on, no longer making such an mistake.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ninuplanste

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:55:22 AM

Current market conditions are experiencing a downturn everyone has their own opinion in addressing the current market conditions maybe some people with their assets still make sales even though the price of coins is so cheap but if we know important information about cryptocurrency maybe someone will still do the trade even though by getting a little result from trading activities.

You should learn the market, charts, signals and etc. And also you can combine it with the trading bot - tradesanta.com. It allows you to get some profit when you try yourself in manual trading..
Well this isn’t any unfortunate. I really didn’t get your point why you have called it so. Mistakes are natural, and it happens. To human is err so how can we say this unlucky?
Work4cryptos

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:02:01 AM

Why check prices every day if you bought for the long term? Enough to check once a week. When the market returns to a growing direction, then it makes sense to check every day.
I do not think that luck can make you a successful man and if it can do so, it will be very rare so better make strategic decisions to become rich and not to rely on luck only because that is a wane expectation.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:13:00 AM

Trading is a story not about luck, it is a story about hard work. if you rely on luck, then you play the lottery

True. We are not the gamblers here. Most of us have to spend at least 5-7 hours a day to do this job, and some guys almost live with trading. I suppose, that this is one of the most difficult jobs.

We need to spend more time in trading because sometimes we may lose the value suddenly, so a trader should watch the market closely in order to make a profit through trading. As a trader, he needs to spend more time in the market in order to analyse and book profits.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:13:51 AM

In the world of cryptocurrency, everyone wants to make more than 100% in one transaction, but this is not possible over the course of a long trade. You can never sell coin at the very top and buy it at the very bottom, and then greed will kill you on a certain day.
We should not really consider it luck, we have option to choose which coins and were the one to decide where and when to put it so better try until you make it work and profitable.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:55:37 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 11:45:33 AM by baobao2000

It is quite important to check your account regularly. Just make sure the coins are still in there, sometime exchanges delist coins, or some situation account could be even removed or stolen. Anything is possible. If you check account regularly, then you can take action immediately. For trading is also important to know the price all the time and observe the market movement.

TusharMali99

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:50:15 AM

I think my luck is very bad. I can not earn good profits on cryptocurrency trading any day.

It is not about luck. You must consider changing your trading strategy. Don't buy in fomo. Do not buy coins which are already pumped. Wait for correction or wait for its price to be stable. Do not panick sell your coins.
Don't hold altcoins for long. Keep booking profits.
TusharMali99

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:53:02 AM

Yes,
many lose their earned profit by holding coins in the hope that they will get more and more profit. We should keep booking profits partially or increase stoploss.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:58:22 AM

Trading is not using a fortune because here we use data and analysis to be able to trade. luck is only the final part that we will get. start trading without using feling but using knowledge and data

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
MirandaGreen12

Activity: 131
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:27:56 PM

to minimize loss, then study and learn how to trade. I believe that trading without losses is impossible. When you just start doing something, you need to feel the market. And it's okay when you make some mistakes. Now I try to use Trade Santa. It wasn't so easy to configure the bot. But now it seems ok to use and i have a + $1 profit Cheesy but earlier I lost about $10:((
jointherevolution

Activity: 229
Merit: 3

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:44:12 PM

Sorry, you buy at 39, sell at 49, this is some good profit! Yes you did not sell at 100 to double your investment but this is fine too. It is better at least then no profit or selling at lower price and taking loss. But one must study the market to become good trader.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: 1.12.2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:03:45 PM

I had also the same experience which just result to uncertain regret. However, that experience thought me to focus on my investment and have patience if needed. We will come across different situation but we should keep in mind that things will get better for us and we should not allow negativity to destruct us. Continue holding if necessary.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:04:12 PM

I had also the same experience which just result to uncertain regret. However, that experience thought me to focus on my investment and have patience if needed. We will come across different situation but we should keep in mind that things will get better for us and we should not allow negativity to destruct us. Continue holding if necessary.

Same experience cause both of you relay on luck. You don`t relay solely on luck, never. You need to consider so many
other factors, and if luck happens it will happen, don`t count on it.
   Maybe Raghovsing34 don`t remember setting up a selling order, but why would exchange change that? That`s almost
impossible to happen. When you are a short-term trader, you need to set up sell order, or you need to watch prices every
day. Only like that you can avoid making mistakes.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
RadekG

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:27:32 PM

Trading is not using a fortune because here we use data and analysis to be able to trade. luck is only the final part that we will get. start trading without using feling but using knowledge and data
I agree completely. In cryptocurrency, you first need to look at the fundamental analysis and then technical. only after a serious evaluation you can rely on luck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: