Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:39:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Another December Bull run  (Read 79341 times)
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:38:45 PM

I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

I firmly believe that there will be a bull season this last quarter of the year. Its been months since we saw a green candle and I think this is the right time to buy potential altcoin while the bull market is in idle.
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 08:51:04 PM

Last year, growth was observed from March to December 21.

Why do you think that growth was only in December? I think that in the coming year we are not expecting anything good. In 2020, the next increase in cryptocurrency

crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:29:38 PM

I think this bullish expectation has become a fairy tale. This expectation can of course happen. But first, we need to base the estimates on some tangible data. Or it can't be convincing for anyone.
Jekbolt

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:41:36 PM

I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

The bull run will happen when whales decide so. Obviously, it will start only when the market sentiment is equal to panic sell out. So wait till great panic sell out of btc and then buy it. Surely such sell out will be accompanied with very bad news (SEC, hacks, etc).
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:50:56 PM

It seems like we can see another bull run this late Autumn. You can see that altcoin are starting to grow, and it's a first sign that cryptomarket is going to recover.

In my opinion, seeing the market crawling back up is not an indicator that we may see another market bull this December., it takes a lot more action for that to happen and I don't see any of it yet.
zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:59:09 PM

Although, everyone is hoping for the bull run and I am one of them. However, the market don’t look good at the moment. Let’s hope that there will be positive news to push the market.

People can feel the whirlwind turn around, down, up again, then it is because of price action on the market it only way. In terms of chart structure, we are witnessing a structural change at the beginning of highs for short-term bitcoins, I think Bitcoin is going back to its previous highs.
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:03:20 PM

i expect some really hard dump before the bull run begin. because still lots of people belive in cryptocurrency and this is not a good thing for upper price movement. i explain how the market move, %80-85 of people who hold their coins must sell for loss then with huge pump everyone must buy coins like a monster. this is mega bull.  
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:13:55 PM

If it really happens, many people in crypto will be so cheer up. But, is this real? Is this able to be accepted clearly? So far, we can see some prediction about the bull run, in October, November, December, and other months. But, which is true? Let's follow up the market always.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:20:38 PM

There was a possibility that in december the bull run will happen many people are expecting like this, it is big opportunity to earn big profit to the holders of coins in the long time of hold i can't wait to see what happen in december.

surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:26:30 PM

It would be nice to see a repeat of last year's trend, but the market is not predictable and maybe we'll see another turn of events, it's very difficult to predict, better not to have big expectations, so that the result was a pleasant surprise.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:37:52 PM

We hope that it will happen again like what last happen so now some of those investor will run or investing and holding bitcoin because of the value was low and hope that thid coming december will rise it again. Many of us was expecting this coming december so that we need to hold our coins for the coming rising.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:40:58 PM

Observing the historical behavior of bitcoin in recent years, it is easy to see that the months of December are usually quite volatile and disruptive, so they tend to be determinants to configure the trend that will continue during the following months, however, it is easy to observe that there have been end-years with bearish, bullish and stable trends alike, so I still do not understand why many assume that December is always a good year for bitcoin.

I prefer to be quite cautious in my forecasts for December, because I do not see conditions to expect a significant jump in the price of bitcoin since many investors seem to have been disillusioned by the performance of the market this year, and things seem to have returned to a normality that until before 2017 seemed to prevail in the market.
aioc

Activity: 2954
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:47:58 PM

Every one of us are anticipating that, it's been a long while that we are not having a long period of bull run although it is a concerned, still people wants to invest on cryptocurrency, I will be happy if Bitcoin and other altcoin stabilize to at least 70% of their price back in December

hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:50:52 PM

If it really happens, many people in crypto will be so cheer up. But, is this real? Is this able to be accepted clearly? So far, we can see some prediction about the bull run, in October, November, December, and other months. But, which is true? Let's follow up the market always.
You have the answer. Predictions like this, nothing more than just to add enthusiasm to invest. Seen this issue was deliberately made - by some people. So, don't take it too seriously, because disappointment is not far from this. only god knows the truth about predictions.
noma45

Activity: 538
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:13:07 PM

the cryptocurrency market is all forseen to be rising by december. i just want to advice that we all should not get our hopes up. anything could happen before that, or the bull run might not come at all.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:59:09 AM

Although, everyone is hoping for the bull run and I am one of them. However, the market don’t look good at the moment. Let’s hope that there will be positive news to push the market.
But then as per the past happenings it happened. Therefore there is a huge probably that it will happen again. It is like a cycle in which when December comes it rises like no one predicted it to be. All we can do is to wait for what will really going to happen to the market. Hope there would be a transition into a bull market, dont just wait, buy buy buy.
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:02:24 AM

I very much hope that this will happen and the market will become bullish. will this be so or not no one knows and this we can only verify with time

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:35:39 PM

In my opinion i am not expect other bullrun in december. I hope we will see that but i feel it will be more late than december. I believe market goes for some time sideways and prices will be stable for 4 or 6 months.

And I would like to see growth at any time. Tired that all the time there is a fall. I would like to sell some of the coins at a good price.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:51:28 PM

You are right, the community is waiting for the market to recover, and prices will start to rise, but not everything depends on small investors and our desire, since the crypto currency market depends on many factors, and there are assumptions that the market is being manipulated at the moment.
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:59:51 PM

I do not understand the insistence to justify this type of predictions based mainly on technical analysis, which has proved again and again to be practically useless in a market as obviously unpredictable and unique as the crypto market. I have no doubt that at the end of the year there could be a significant rise, but almost with the same possibility that the market has to remain stagnant or prolong its decline.

Now, another thing that seems unjustifiable is to assume that the month of December must be especially positive for bitcoin, and many have justified it with a myriad of absurd reasons for that to happen, but if we take a look at the behavior of the bitcoin in recent years, we will find as many bullish Decembers as bearish.

Read with so much zest and frenzy the content on your final paragraph, for the fact that Decembers have more bullish than bearish, hopefully this won't be an exception, the market equally responds to sentiments and the sentiments are already building up and this will likely occur, I am sure a lot of persons are waiting for this time

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: