Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:17:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Another December Bull run  (Read 79341 times)
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:16:11 PM

Everyone is waiting for this. But the likelihood that this will happen in December is small. Bitcoin does not have time to gain momentum. I think we should expect the bull market as early as 2019.

CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:16:50 PM

Many are waiting and dreaming of growth at the end of 2018. In the stock market, in each asset, one or two major players play against all others. In the crypto market there can be something like that. Be careful with desires.

dagelan

Activity: 423
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:17:14 PM

of course that is everyone's hope, but I am pessimistic that it will happen at the end of this year, because the chart shown is very different from the 2017 chart

Tanya12356

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:26:19 PM

i hope market to recovery this month and bullrun in the december good luck for us Smiley
Yes, good luck to everyone in the cryptocurrency market. Smiley
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:30:13 PM

i don't think so, in my opinion, the real bull run will start by the end of 2019 but this time will be sustainable good luck bro with your future investment and have a nice day
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:31:13 PM

Hi, I am dreaming of a December bull run.
I have a loan from last November, when I invested in the crypto market and trusted various signals and bloggers.

too many people are expecting of this bull run but it would be very easy if it becomes true. the scenario is much more difficult and we don't know when it goes live.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 07:03:46 AM

Never been more bullish. Expecting a huge squeeze of shorts. Bears got tired, they can't even break 6k with all the opportunities they've had (FUD, press manipulation), now it's the right time for bulls to join the party. The descending triangle is counting its last weeks before the break out. Bakkt is going to take BTC to another level, whales know that and they do their best to accumulate the most before the run.
Do not be so sure they are tired yet until we are able to see a clear signal and as long as we are still trading inside the descending triangle, the bears can still have the opportunity to strike at any time.

Nonetheless, it is still a good thing to see that so far, the bulls have been putting up a good fight in the $6k region and hopefully, they will be able to keep up with this fight, until we are able to see a clear trend eventually, but until then, I keep my arms crossed, monitoring where this triangle leads.
mine2slow

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:07:01 PM

I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

At first, it came to me that your opinion is predictable and wouldn't work! But now I think you were right! When many people believe the rise's coming they usually buy large numbers of coins and push the market up! Even x2 will be good for all participants, and 600 billion will be really great!
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:17:30 PM

yes.we can really use a bullrun. it was a damn hard year for all investors and crypto friends. many people have lost a lot of money and are now away from crypto. so i hope that the market slowly rises again. i can't see the red color at coinmarcetcap anymore.
alsu5552018

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 06:23:58 PM

I think we all hope so. I have lost a lot of money since the beginning of the year. I'm nervous and really looking forward to when the market goes up.

ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:37:34 PM

I think we all hope so. I have lost a lot of money since the beginning of the year. I'm nervous and really looking forward to when the market goes up.
The loss in the market is ridiculous and I tried to avoid discussing it. It is a general problem to all investors in the space not peculiar to anyone because one is smarter or his nationality. We all have hope and that's all that is keeping us up.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:26:04 PM

Bitcoin should grow by the end of the year because of its tenth anniversary. Mass media will speak about it every day and thanks to them many people will buy bitcoins, which will spur their price.
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:49:47 AM

Bitcoin should grow by the end of the year because of its tenth anniversary. Mass media will speak about it every day and thanks to them many people will buy bitcoins, which will spur their price.
That is our of our control, it may grow or not but I am very optimistic it will grow before the year end
but it's hard to reach or break the hard cap. So, we have to continue our patience and always believe that time will come it will break the ATH.

letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:52:01 AM

It is possible and usually happening every year base in the history. Lots of money is coming into the market because people have a lot of money during december. Although nothing is certain , lets just hope for the best.

idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:03:11 AM

I have heard from many investors have that  they hope for a big rising, but in the closest time. hardly believe in that but it will happen for sure
joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:10:10 AM

It looks more like the bottom is here. Let's see how far the bulls can go till December.
DesertOasis3

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:14:30 AM

I would like to agree with you but unfortunately, I think the current sideways phase is set to continue for the remainder of 2018 and it won't be until the first quarter of 2019
that the Bear market actually ends. Expect to see Bitcoin still in the 6,000 - 7,000 range for the rest of the year.
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:32:44 AM

Perhaps the shear 'anticipation' that there will be another bull run in December will build up so much excitement that it will happen. All it takes is a 'few' big whales and watch the snow ball effect.
Most of people here are hoping for the bullrun to return the loss, maybe there will be another bull run this coming December, though may not be as high as we had last year.
It is good to hope but it is another thing to be realistic. I am saying realistic in the sense that certainly there is no one who can tell what the future is going to end up as, just by trying to judge from past happenings.

Q4 has always been good; at least as we get to see some midterm uptrend or even bull run for the altcoins at times, but at the same time, I guess this is something that we can only get to know with time as nothing is guaranteed. Most times when there is even too much hype about something in this market, I tend to prefer to stay even more careful.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
aalavandan

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:34:06 AM

The whole crypto community believes that this bull run will happen in December. People are tired of the red market and we need fresh investors. Just believe in crypto and everything will be great Smiley
hashshashin

Activity: 728

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:36:45 AM

I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

We all understand that not everything is in the hands of small investors and their desire for the market to recover. Everyone wants the market to recover sooner and prices start to rise, but many factors and the mood of the big players (whales) depend on it.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: