Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:30:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Another December Bull run  (Read 79334 times)
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:08:06 PM

I am betting on an earlier bull run like late October or maybe early November.
As i look on the market the chance is better to move late this month.
we are done we the preparation last September, expect the market to move fast this month.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:10:01 PM

I think that a good growth rate of all cryptocurrencies is quite possible at the end of this year, but not the maximum growth.
And just a relatively stable price increase.
The charts of many coins hint that forecasts about December or even the end of November can be justified.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:18:15 PM

We hope very much that in December there will appear at least something that can greatly improve the situation on the market, since today it is no longer possible to use all possible means to work with crypt. The interest of people just disappears.
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:23:53 PM

I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

The problem is that we can get used to "December bull runs" too much - to the extent when we stop perceiving the situation on the market objectively.
The way I see it there are no prerequisites for the bull run to start - projects are busy with their products, hamsters mainly got scammed, investors are desperate about the future of crypto.

VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:26:19 PM

I am betting on an earlier bull run like late October or maybe early November.
As i look on the market the chance is better to move late this month.
we are done we the preparation last September, expect the market to move fast this month.
A lot of people are expecting this market in November or December of 2018, but I'm pretty sure that the market will not grow that much, because everyone is waiting for that moment, so beef will not run at that time any more

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:33:10 PM

I think similar, cryptocurrency market will increase at the end of the year but we will not see that Bitcoin will do 8-10x as it was last year. May be some altcoins will show this result but in q1 2019 we may see decreasing of the whole crypto assets.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:35:32 PM

why not. this bearish market trend took really too long time this year. we all want another bull like previous times. and there will be ofcourse a possibility for end of this year. maybe december. if it comes on december it is very welcome  Smiley
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:36:05 PM

I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

dexember yes i remember that time but i think that we are going to see a lot of interesting things in the future and i am waiting for this

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:37:34 PM

why not. this bearish market trend took really too long time this year. we all want another bull like previous times. and there will be ofcourse a possibility for end of this year. maybe december. if it comes on december it is very welcome  Smiley
i am so interested in the future and i would like to see the future a lot of events and to see tje results of our deeds

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:52:49 PM

maybe you are right, some  people and some investors have opinion, that will be big rising, but when? maybe not this year, but next year for sure

He said point of view of 2017 last month.So we can expect generally in December for price bull run. Next target can't be miss if miss the December. Hopefully DASH, NEO, TRX, ETC, EOS will be recover old history and also be pump more.
People standing by graphically. Altcoin this year firstly given a lot, without thinking. Happily, we want more profit and waiting for that.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:56:48 PM

No body knows how December 2018 will look it
The bulls are no where to be found
Then bearish have stables and only momentarily

We can only trade judiciously and wait to see if indeed there will be a bull run or otherwise
But the smart will take their profit always
Either bull or bearish
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:01:28 PM

I do think the history will be repeated and this december abother bull run will happening again and the market correction is also inevitable but i do think market will become more stable in 2019. In 4 years crypto would become major things and blockchain could be something common and widely use by so many people.

Gru minions

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:22:26 PM

We always want and hope for the best,obviously it will be a great event. But,it is not possible for anyone to predict with 100% accuracy.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:24:16 PM

Expectedly, bull run should be experienced by December as we had in the previous year but the rate and level of this year's bull run might not be as that of last year because the market condition of this year is really faustrating. But since some stability are showing forth, let's hope for the best.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 06:29:51 PM

According to past years there were whole market  pumps bigger than past one. Please go to 2015 year and check the BTC charts, after that go back to December bull run. I would prepare for the next one no metter when it will happens

gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:30:06 PM

The problem is that we can get used to "December bull runs" too much - to the extent when we stop perceiving the situation on the market objectively.
The way I see it there are no prerequisites for the bull run to start - projects are busy with their products, hamsters mainly got scammed, investors are desperate about the future of crypto.

I would agree with those who say that if the possibility of December the market will bull, because if we compare price movements as well as climbing a mountain, then sometimes we have to pause, not immediately step on the gas, and that's what I saw this year, from the beginning of the year until now the crypto price movement seems to be running in place, because the graph is only in that range.
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:37:22 PM

Ah, I wish it was from your mouth to God's ears!
The market's been stagnating for more than half a year already - there is no inflow of new investors, only old ones rule the situation.
The main point to be taken into account is that everybody is waiting and hodling, so something really ectraordinary should happen for the bull run to start.

andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:44:34 PM

I wish it will be so. So may investors are tired of this bearish market and its dynamics. Only traders and bots are happy however not even everyone of them)) I hope we would see the bull run this December or January 2019. I would sell some bitcoins and tokens then but not too much because HODL is the best strategy whatever they say)

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:45:40 PM

I've been waiting for a long time and i will still keep on holding my tokens and BTC.
Bull run is the only hting i am waiting in the market now.
I have tons of tokens which i bought at very deep. this will give me another lambo.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:51:05 PM

According to past years there were whole market  pumps bigger than past one. Please go to 2015 year and check the BTC charts, after that go back to December bull run. I would prepare for the next one no metter when it will happens

Times change. Now it is already the year 2018, and this time many factors appeared that affect the price of cryptocurrency.
Therefore, this analogy isn't correct.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: