Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:57:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Another December Bull run  (Read 79335 times)
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:54:56 PM

Crypto market was full of surprises, but i think desenber bullrun will not coming this year, because since last past months cryptocurrency market still flat in price progression
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:57:57 PM

The beautiful thing with crypto market is that a major shake can happen at any time in the space of minutes. The bull run may or may not happen as predicted and we have seen many of this prediction since early this year.
It is not beautiful at all. The prices can be irritating if it repeats pumping or dumping the coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Egenen

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:10:19 AM

On the contrary I don't believe we will be having another December bull run this year. If we are expecting any bull run then we will have to wait till 2019 at least. Although it won't be far-fetched to say bitcoin can reach $8000+ levels this December because it has been sitting comfortably at $6000+ support level for several weeks now
That would be pretty nice and most people would want to spend that money on their Altcoins and pump that up too.

RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:41:38 AM

For me it is impossible to have another bull run like what happen last 2017. Since the market right now is not even showing signs of huge price movements. It has almost stagnated for 2 months which is not a good sign for a bullrun.

@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:56:17 AM

That is still undecided since we all know that cryptocurrencies can not be predicted because basically, it's the demand of people that's making the progress of the cryptomarket and this so called bull run. When the demand is high, the market is obviously healthy too.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:05:08 AM

Another December bull run, this has been the anticipation of all crypto investors because the bear market has been a long standing one after striking early of this year, 2018. What ever happens, crypto is still crypto and we must continue to believe in this revolutionary technology because the market has all the capabilities of rising up to incredible huge prices.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 02:26:23 AM

I don't want to give everyone false hopes but still, I am quite positive to what is happening to the market. "ber" months was really the months that crypto people are waiting for and we are all hoping that the market will change. It is October now, Let's see how December will surprise us. The question is "Are we ready for another bullrun?"
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:40:28 AM

Base on what I observe December bull run might not happen since the current market right now is currently recovering from those huge deep that affect the overall impression towards cryptocurrency.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:24:32 AM

Base on what I observe December bull run might not happen since the current market right now is currently recovering from those huge deep that affect the overall impression towards cryptocurrency.
Having the December price increase should give a huge uptrend to all markets and makes us money also there's money if it didn't increase.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
slasher0489

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:56:26 AM

I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

Many of us expect the next bullrun would be on december this year because last year's december was also bullrun, even though if its not bullrun or not this coming december we must control our emotions, the market will rise for sure.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:53:36 AM

At the moment, there are no prerequisites for the rapid growth of the crypto market and the domination of the bull trend, and experts statements are based only on the expectation of last year’s scenario of price increases. I believe that it is not worthwhile to blindly believe crypto experts, and the growth of cryptocurrencies will be necessary, because the crypto industry is developing all over the world and it takes time.
valetrm

Activity: 238

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:27:56 AM

In winter, we waited for bull wounds in March. In March, waited May. In June, waited August. Then everyone waited for October. Now we are waiting for December? = (

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:36:23 AM

I think we should not expect a bullish movement this year. Too many people are waiting for this and as practice shows - most are always wrong. IMHO

warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:45:02 AM

Everyone in the market is looking forward to the arrival of the bull market. But it is because of this that it is difficult for us to really see the arrival of the bull market.

BlackSociety

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:47:04 AM

The recent bitcoin price makes me nervous, because the speed and magnitude of each rise and fall are very large, and I hope this is a sign of the bull market!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Nitori_m

Activity: 346

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:59:45 AM

I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

I think you are right on your assumption. Some coins have maintained steady growth rate, if you don't look at the popular coins then one can rightly assume that the bull run has taken off only different from last year's
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 10:02:27 AM

Everyone are excited in this so called bullrun, but i dont think it will happen this year, maybe it could happen by next year. You know, with continued dropping of market cap this year, i think its 50/50 to make bullrun happen. But who knows, the market movements will greatly depend on your fingertip.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:07:53 AM

As for me, i havent seen any reversal signals yet, that`s why i will wait for a bit more. I believe that 1 more correction wave should be

kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:18:58 AM

A last quarter bull run for the year is not far fetched considering historical trends and the current market condition. Many experts are very optimistic about this (So am I!) and so the community should be too. Especially those who bought ATH in 2017.

Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:29:22 AM

It seems to be true, while the market froze in the next leap. It is clear that if the bulls replace the bears, then you should expect only a small increase, but this will be a great success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: