Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 02:51:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Another December Bull run  (Read 79344 times)
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:52:34 PM

Have you seen what happened yesterday or just look at the market right now. Amazing Bull run isn't it? It worth eleven months of waiting and struggling with yourself to keep your deposit. Amazing market situation guys.
nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:01:39 PM

I think Bull run might not happening in this year, but i do think cryptocurrency still the best investments right now.
Yes, I agree that the trend will change in any case, but when it happens, it is hard to understand for us. I believe that this won’t happen exactly in time when most people expect it.
Yes it will completly happen suddenly and no one might even expect it.
I don't want to lie to you and that why Iwould say that today's dump can be an inpulse for a bull run. Let's see what will happens after 12 December.
I hope its really true, cause i also think this will be a good opportunity for many people to start invest in cryptocurrency, i see a lot of developments compared to 2017 which i think current price is so ridiculous and it will go up eventually.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 02:31:52 PM

I was also expecting to have a major bull run on december. But I got chills when I see myself that the support was easily crushed. And now, bitcoin price is suffering again in dump. I have a doubt now if the bull run is still possible or not.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:31:20 PM

Bitcoin breaking previous high's will be the catalyst for the next bull run, which may not be until the next halvening. Retail investors will not be drawn back in until those headlines.
Happydd

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:45:24 PM

I also hope that the December cycle is different from the previous months. Bitcoin prices will rise and markets will be more active than before. If this month the price of coins is still not rising. I will withdraw from the electronic money market to look for other opportunities to get rich.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:50:08 PM

I still believe significant increase will happen before december ends.  If not i will invest on btc a little more. Anyway i am for long term investment because my faith that btc will skyrocket remains even as we experience the seeming unending decrease.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
asbak66
Copper Member

Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 04:22:50 PM

People always said bullrun on end year but sadly this isn't happened till now
I don't understand too why this year is very hard for crypto compared from last year which is really good for community

Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:28:39 PM

I have been positive that by December 2018, there will be a bull run in the crypto market but with the look of things I predict we may not have bull run this year again but rather early 2019.

kiryamikronov

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:31:41 PM

Yes, all indicators show that we will see growth, but yesterday the market surprised everyone, I still can't understand why. There is one important remark, last year it was the same before the arrival of the bull market rolled back

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
nytrolic

Activity: 165

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:49:42 PM

I hope it will be true. I really want to see a bull run again. It will be very good with bakkt issue also. That can create huge hype about bitcoin. I think it is possible because with last dump i think bears need to open their longs from that price . They can not dump more than that in my opinion.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:53:10 PM

After the next fall in the price of cryptocurrency, it is difficult to expect a bull market at the end of December 2018. But everything can change in one day.
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:58:42 PM

I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

I really hope that in December the market will recover again. After reading your article, I was feeling much better. The price of bitcoin will increase, may not be as high as last year but it will help the market be stabilized again. That is good news for investors because this year we have a lot of difficulties
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:10:03 PM

After analyzing several branches and hundreds of messages, it is safe to say that no one knows anything. Solid assumptions, some resemble the truth, others from the realm of fantasy.
But it is good that the community has revived and is actively discussing the current situation. There is a general consolidation against the backdrop of a falling market.
In my opinion, we are waiting for a small race by the end of the year, after which a six-month flat.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:22:04 PM

Many shocked yesterday's sharp drop in the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. We need to wait some time and see what this development will lead to. Various options are possible, including the growth of the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, even in mid-November, we cannot yet say what awaits us by the end of this year.
ziac
Copper Member

Activity: 140

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:33:29 PM

I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

Nah i dont think there will be another bull run this year, i dont wanna sound pessimistic but achieving new ath could take more years and needs a majoy catalyst, these days market bored me i missed those volitility in the market

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:35:10 PM

Nah i dont think there will be another bull run this year, i dont wanna sound pessimistic but achieving new ath could take more years and needs a majoy catalyst, these days market bored me i missed those volitility in the market

May be we are getting too pessimistic here with he recent fall that happen. It would be possible that bull run will begin from coming days and will still rise to 10k+. So this would mean that still almost people would double the money in some time only even if they buy now in this fallen market.
macstrong12

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:40:44 PM

No i dont think so , This year bitcoin had so many difficulties and it made it hard for it to recover , bitcoin would go downer in my vie because of the miners and the people who would rather to sell their bitcoin to change its market price .
Linkkoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 88

Online Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 05:46:22 PM

No i dont think so , This year bitcoin had so many difficulties and it made it hard for it to recover , bitcoin would go downer in my vie because of the miners and the people who would rather to sell their bitcoin to change its market price .
Last bear market lasted 2 years. And unfortunately, the current market cap seems to support this option so far. As well autumn Bull runs had been starting usually in October.

Online cryptocurrency exchange - https://linkkoin.com
Buy BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, EOS, LTC, XMR, REP, ETC, ZEC with credit/debit card
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:47:32 PM

I can tell that i am ready now for bull run.
i got good numbers on my wallet.
But still i am keeping myself on buying low price tokens.
This will give more profit in the near future.
I do believe on December bullrun, i know it will start this month.
De_nis

Merit: 109

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:50:19 PM

Without the arrival of institutional investors, we will not wait for bullish growth and what we see now is not the bottom...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: