Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:33:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Another December Bull run  (Read 79338 times)
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:53:35 AM

The price of bitcoin is steadily declining. Personally, I’m waiting for the Bitcoin minimum price update. The steepest decline is still to come. Slowly and confidently whales reduce the price. Let's see what will happen next.

Hope that the dump is over. The time for the fastest Bitcoin race is coming. The bulls are close to the gates of the crypto market and they are ready to open this run. I will wait a bit more for this event.
dio1715

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:39:03 AM

I do not see any prerequisites for this. Whales are crushing the market not to drastically raise the price. I think we can hope for a price of 6,000 this December and not a cent more. But in January, the situation can change dramatically.
Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:48:44 AM

I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

I like that there's still hope in people. I had been all brought up and has now become the ordinary observer. This market is too complicated, I couldn't wait and hope anymore
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:19:14 AM

I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

I very much hope that December will bring at least minimal positive changes. But now everything looks terrible and it is unlikely that towards the end of 2018 we will see positive changes
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:56:20 PM

I heard there was a surprise in December and January that will be very influential in the crypto world, one of which is news about the NASDAQ and that should make the initial december really true there will be bullrun if there is no big bad news that hits the crypto world again

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:09:33 PM

As a crypto enthusiast, it is a positive thing that we are aiming for the better here in crypto world. We should always expect the best out of the market. Things will get better soon and we should wait for the right time to sell because the  bull market will surely approach soon. There is no harm in waiting and I guess, the most profitable time is about to come.
waONE

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:01:29 PM

I heard there was a surprise in December and January that will be very influential in the crypto world, one of which is news about the NASDAQ and that should make the initial december really true there will be bullrun if there is no big bad news that hits the crypto world again
but in reality until now the market still shows bad conditions there is no sign that bullish will occur, even in my opinion until the end of this year the market conditions will worsen as last year at the end of the year showed a big decline.

komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:28:51 PM

but in reality until now the market still shows bad conditions there is no sign that bullish will occur, even in my opinion until the end of this year the market conditions will worsen as last year at the end of the year showed a big decline.
I think that in the near future we will see the real outcome of everything happening on the cryptocurrency market. Further fall is impossible, because we can lose all cryptocurrencies. Although I really do not understand what exactly affected such a strong fall in cryptocurrency prices.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:13:18 AM

I am not sure that in December there will be a bull run because I see this bull run is difficult to occur because the collapsed bitcoin price will make a bull run difficult to occur.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:16:47 PM

i would prefer a slow rise from genuine support rather than sudden spike due to thousands of new unsustainable  ICO and coin.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:10:03 PM

I think that in the near future we will see the real outcome of everything happening on the cryptocurrency market. Further fall is impossible, because we can lose all cryptocurrencies. Although I really do not understand what exactly affected such a strong fall in cryptocurrency prices.

Nothing is impossible. Bitcoin can very well touch the 3k point and eth can go below 100 usd. Haven't you learned anything from the previous happenings? Everyone was expecting at least a recovery before the year ends and what the market did was break support level after support levels.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:37:10 PM

December is not starting right now like last year. this time everything will be much calmer, I think. growth will be smooth

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:29:53 PM

To date, an excellent scenario would be if Bitcoin reaches $ 6000 by the New Year. All the same technical analysis now shows not the same that could be seen a few months ago. So let's hope for the best, but don't ignore the bad scenario of a turn of events.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:19:33 PM

I am tired of topics about upcoming bullruns, because it is completely clear that none of us is able of making the right prediction about the next bullrun.
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:42:15 PM

It may be December, but not the December 2018, I am completely sure about that. You guys need to stop creating hype out from nowhere and start learning.

nemesio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:57:48 AM

You people need to hire an oracle, who will tell you all the truth about another bull run, because current level of predictions makes me very dissapointing.
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:11:37 AM

Well, I hope so because I almost lost everything because of this dip and I need to make some earnings so that I can regain some of my loss.  I hope that there will be another bull run soon.  Please just make it happen.
BoitCoinZen

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:56:24 AM

There is not only NASDAQ but a number of other bigger exchanges are also in the progress to start the Bitcoin futures this will bring a large number of investors and institutions to put their money in Bitcoin. I am sure that this bullrun will start in this month as in the coming month we will see ICE listing it.
planfox

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:03:30 PM

Many people waited for crypto in the spring, but did not wait. I think with a bull run would be the same. I believe that growth will be only next year.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 12:11:10 PM

Awww despite of how i hope that we can have a bull run in december
But seems like my expectation is gone :/

Our best hope for bull run might be Q1 of 2019
Bakkt, NASDAQ Futures is there
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: