Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:15:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Another December Bull run  (Read 79338 times)
yountt2

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:48:55 PM

Usually,  there would have been some price action at this point in time,  but it seem this may not be the case for this year.  I hope there will be some bounces and some excitement in price of Cryptocurrency this season.  Lets keep our fingers crossed!

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:53:01 PM

There are still cycles that can help the coin rise again, this is the ebb and flow of electronic money, do not expect too high on them, now should sell coins and new market potential to business

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Kocret02

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:36:11 PM

Awww despite of how i hope that we can have a bull run in december
But seems like my expectation is gone :/

Our best hope for bull run might be Q1 of 2019
Bakkt, NASDAQ Futures is there
I also hope that things like that in Q1 2019 will be one of the best hopes to continue to be in the best position, now in December there still seems to be no hope that bull run will be faster because several factors still cannot occur

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Connectivity

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 03:39:32 PM

There will definitely be a bull run again, but not untill we hit the lowest point of the bear market yet...
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:07:05 PM

Everything is possible in the cryptocurrency market. but it's very predictable, don't you think? it seems to me that the cryptocurrency market does not like to be predictable. now we can see many large bitcoin transactions from one wallet to another. what is it?

Oh yes, these big ether and bitcoin transactions (which were partially transferred to Litecoin) are suggest that there will undoubtedly be a pamp before the New Year. Of course, you should not rely on what we saw last December. But ...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

It is not about the month, it is about demand. Most of people, who were capable of investment already know about BTC and they will not invest it once more.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:32:41 PM

I don't think Bull Run will happen this December because I saw this December there was no good news and the price movement was really uninteresting and there were a lot of coins whose prices collapsed.
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:42:38 PM

I don't think Bull Run will happen this December because I saw this December there was no good news and the price movement was really uninteresting and there were a lot of coins whose prices collapsed.
Agreed. But any news don't make any charge on the price today. BTC price is fully manipulated. And growth will start at time when manipulators will want to start it. And no news can move price if this news not confirmed a big volumes
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:26:07 PM

December is almost over, I'm not so optimistic to see a bull run. Market will develop sideways many weeks more and have no "run". Value will increase, no matter, but it will be a slow process. At least a slow process will be a better basis for sustained prices.

Smiley Smiley
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:51:15 AM

There are no bulls running back, now many people have abandoned this market, they are not interested in this market anymore, so we should not join in this market, they may not be. The hours are rising even higher.
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:29:37 AM

I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

It is not about month, it is about situation within the whole society and some markets. coincidence is what december bull run was a year ago.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:53:05 AM

Imho we don't see any bullrun at this Dec. Because we don't have any fundamental reasons. Manipulations only. And that's why we will see what show us MM. I think today is not time to bullrun. Maybe Q1 2019 or later
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:03:07 PM

There are no bulls running back, now many people have abandoned this market, they are not interested in this market anymore, so we should not join in this market, they may not be. The hours are rising even higher.
I would expand the boundaries of understanding what is happening. Human psychology plays a cruel joke with us. Many market participants, seeing that prices are falling, simply sold everything in minus and left this market. But this is completely wrong.
Even in conditions of low prices, trade continues. Now you can make good money. Of course, this requires the necessary skills. You just have to master them and then you will not care what the price and where it moves. After all, when moving in any direction, the price periodically goes for a correction.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:56:14 PM

Dec is a month of high sentiment for cryptocurrency investors but at the same time market is responding to all speculative news so we arent seeing positive developments in price growth but dec may be favourable for cryptocurrency
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:40:42 PM

It is not about the month, it is about demand. Most of people, who were capable of investment already know about BTC and they will not invest it once more.
looking at the chart, one will understand that the trade volume has no significant decline. Some are still exploiting the price and moving their fiat to cryptocurency which may continue for some weeks in to 2019

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
mrpl2017

Activity: 346

ASSETSPLIT ICO

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:05:31 PM

I would like the market to recover a little, but I have very big doubts about this development of events. Now everyone assumes that there will be growth in the spring, but I don’t believe in it anymore.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:12:11 AM

I don’t think that a bullrun would happen this year. Looking at the market, the price is still dropping. However, I still believe that it would rise again a little. I am not expecting too much for this year. It only means that I have to invest a little bit more before the good day comes.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:29:50 AM

with that said i think that the market is going not for another bull run but for a continuous long dip, but still i am hopeful that it can still recover before this year ends, PRICE CHECK: 1 btc = 3,544.43 usd.
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:48:28 AM

with that said i think that the market is going not for another bull run but for a continuous long dip, but still i am hopeful that it can still recover before this year ends, PRICE CHECK: 1 btc = 3,544.43 usd.
for this year it looks like it will end like this. There will be no surprises from the market or Christmas gifts from the market. now we can only see the market is weak and doesn't move much. what kind of market can we do now? I think we have to wait until next year to be able to see bullrun, not this month.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:27:22 AM

The bull run is possible but it won't be in December because you can see the market cap is kept decreasing which it is a very bad sign for the people who are holding the coins. Don't expect bull run will be in December it might take another year to recover the prices.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: