Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:50:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the reason for Ripple 40% increase? My Opinion  (Read 266 times)
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 08:59:10 AM

there was also news from the streaming industry, it will be possible to make donations using Ripple
jazz1984

Activity: 392
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:10:13 AM

A lot of great partnerships and good marketing are the real reason for the growth of the ripple. But as noted above, the ripple is very centralized.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:18:32 AM

Ripple doesn't need XRP coin so they are using XRP to sell it and they need to pump XRP price to sell it high. So last days we saw pump and dump scheme to sell XRPs. They were buying XRP to pump the price and sell a lot of XRPs  - look for the volumes on highs!

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:26:42 AM

It was temporary, now everything has returned to its place, so I think it was just ordinary pamp no more!
kang_kung

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:05:48 AM

It was temporary, now everything has returned to its place, so I think it was just ordinary pamp no more!
Agree, just overhype pump and dump from the xRapid news.
Zigerffff

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:15:10 AM

I think that the main reason for the increased attention to Ripple is the fact that the volume of the capitalization of the crypto currency is growing. As for Ripple, the latest news related to the coin has a positive content.
DianTama
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:32:53 AM

There were too many openly short contracts for XRP. On the wave of positive news short position were knocked out of the market. Many closed on the stop-loss and got such a sharp pump. I think soon we will see a decline in the price of XRP.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:42:22 AM

Experience whales know this and so they also buy Ripple which it will not take them much time to dump it again.

This is the key phrase of all your post. Also I think that whales can not only dump, of course they pump also. So this 40% in a day can not be just an organic growth. And all of us know what we should expect after this pump Wink

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:51:23 AM

As far as I know, the SEC intends to accept the ripple as a common payment currency, but this is not certain, so the recent rises in prices have been quite high.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Rexxxem

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:38:24 PM

This is a coin w/o any community so it's easier to ump. Some whales posted news and pumped it, this is the reason imo. I missed the pump but w/e
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:48:49 PM

Ripple was quite a surprise, with a partnership with the bank as if the team had many communities. With partnerships in banks, so many customers are likely to join and hold this coin.
The team's steps are indeed good for attracting everyone's attention, surely hoping this value will continue to grow well.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:12:54 AM

It has long been known to all that now the main thing that contributes to the growth of cryptocurrencies is an information. I do not know how you can not understand this because such things are basic. Of course, the latest growth was also influenced by huge information reasons
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:17:50 AM

I have always stated in this forum that XRP is a very shady currency. Unlike the coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin, we don't have any idea about the biggest holders of that currency. And worse still, the total circulating amount is also disputed.
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:08:42 AM

I think the reason is because Ripple just launched their cross-border transfer service xRapid in two days. They also made known successful XRP pilot programs with many banks across the globe.

However, this shouldn't take much of our attention because Ripple is still a centralized platform and a centralized platform cannot be fully trusted.

Banks and other financial institutions could equally use Bitcoin, Etheruem, Litcoin, Dogecoin over Ripple now.

It's an enticing fluke, but most Ripple holders only know Bitcoin and Ripple and don't know more about decentralization which is the core feature of cryptocurrency, so this is "great news" for them.

Experience whales know this and so they also buy Ripple which it will not take them much time to dump it again.

Am eager to read you guys opinion about this.

I like the fact that ripple has grown. Now I believe that the market is really not dead and will continue to develop further with the greatest zeal and growth. Now it worked as a kind of push. I think that we can expect the same effect with other cryptocurrencies
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:24:32 AM

Perhaps this growth is due to the good mood of investors who could influence the news about the partnership with the American PNC bank and the forthcoming full-scale launch of the xRapid product.Similarly, the blocking consortium R3 withdrew lawsuits against the California company

This is a more accurate reason. The news about cooperation with the bank will greatly encourage the whales to invest money. Now, the whales may not be dumped in a short time.
And according to this trend, the ripple is very likely to continue to rise.
Victory33

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:26:50 AM

I guess the info about exchange release got leaked somehow and ppl started buying to resell during the exchange release pump... XRP price increased significantly!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:30:42 AM

Ripple is not itself a decentralized system.

However, this is what allows Ripple to find loyalty on the part of the banking sector and governments.

I think Ripple has a great future and can grow hundreds of times in price
muncuss

Activity: 654
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:37:43 PM

Pure pump and hype. pump started price rally and hype keep it long enough
I know some good project with good news lately (and actually better than ripple news) but price still not go up

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: