Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:17:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the reason for Ripple 40% increase? My Opinion  (Read 265 times)
Boombull (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:45:47 PM

I think the reason is because Ripple just launched their cross-border transfer service xRapid in two days. They also made known successful XRP pilot programs with many banks across the globe.

However, this shouldn't take much of our attention because Ripple is still a centralized platform and a centralized platform cannot be fully trusted.

Banks and other financial institutions could equally use Bitcoin, Etheruem, Litcoin, Dogecoin over Ripple now.

It's an enticing fluke, but most Ripple holders only know Bitcoin and Ripple and don't know more about decentralization which is the core feature of cryptocurrency, so this is "great news" for them.

Experience whales know this and so they also buy Ripple which it will not take them much time to dump it again.

Am eager to read you guys opinion about this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DisBITcus

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:52:53 PM

Because one of the most promising crypto currency is Ripple. It still holds the second place for all financial indicators. After the most popular crypto currency in the world - bitcoin. The volume of Ripple's capitalization is two billion US dollars. This proves that Ripple's crypto currency is trusted today by users of the network, consider it promising and reliable.
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:57:22 PM

The price rallied from 0.25 usd to  0.50 usd in matter of just four days! That is a 100% increase in a period of four days.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:04:57 PM

In my personal opinion I guess the whales started investing in ripple also the demand would be high, this might be the reason for Increase. Hope it is recovering very fastly.
mariogomer

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:13:14 PM

Ripple platform established partnership with many banks. They made important innovations and thus increased their prices. I'm gonna follow Ripple carefully.

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
oldtimegin

Activity: 123
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:14:28 PM

Must be whales. I think someone might have inside info. Sure feels like it.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Ziscadas

Activity: 452
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:15:00 PM

Perhaps this growth is due to the good mood of investors who could influence the news about the partnership with the American PNC bank and the forthcoming full-scale launch of the xRapid product.Similarly, the blocking consortium R3 withdrew lawsuits against the California company
comchien

Activity: 340
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:15:46 PM

Perhaps the banks are more concerned about the ripple in the money transfer sector more quickly, many investors see the ripple in the future there is much development of their projects.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:18:59 PM

You should check the blockchain every once in awhile.
You will see a pretty evil pattern with xrp.

Every so often (like every couple of months), ripple will start a media campaign and bombard news channels with development news.
Coincidentally, a large number of xrp then starts getting dumped on to the market.
Normally, a dump would crash a price, but in the case of crypto, since most "investors" are clueless idiots, they gobble it up.

Guess where the vast majority of these dumped coins are coming from?
They are coming from the wallets of Ripple themselves!
That's right, ripple still owns the majority of xrp and routinely pump up the price to make money.
Still want to be a part of that company?

bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:20:32 PM

Hmm, where have I seen this before.. I've seen so many projects being pumped 100+ % in a matter of days only to be dumped again. So I'm a bit sceptic with this. It wouldn't surprise me if Ripple goes down just as fast as it has gone up. The whole point of crypto is to decentralize, and Ripple does exactly the opposed. As much as the projects sounds prmising and banks backing it, I don't think Ripple will change the world of banking forever. I will be betting on other projects to do that.
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:50:21 AM

I think the reason is because Ripple just launched their cross-border transfer service xRapid in two days. They also made known successful XRP pilot programs with many banks across the globe.

However, this shouldn't take much of our attention because Ripple is still a centralized platform and a centralized platform cannot be fully trusted.

Banks and other financial institutions could equally use Bitcoin, Etheruem, Litcoin, Dogecoin over Ripple now.

It's an enticing fluke, but most Ripple holders only know Bitcoin and Ripple and don't know more about decentralization which is the core feature of cryptocurrency, so this is "great news" for them.

Experience whales know this and so they also buy Ripple which it will not take them much time to dump it again.

Or maybe it is just a pump and dump? This happens a lot in cryptocurrencies due to the fact that there is no regulation so price manipulation is rampant. It could just be that the price of the coin is being pumped right now which is why it has grown so much and then in a little while the price is going to dump again, it happens all of the time

Jekbolt

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:55:44 AM

Must be whales. I think someone might have inside info. Sure feels like it.

You think...Someone has definitely had inside information. Probably some new update or feature is going to be released and whales (who knew it) started purchasing. But unfortunately, these whales could sell out Ripple at any moment.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:56:07 AM

RIPple is centralize cryptocurrency so its unfair to be compared or lined to bitcoin in which decentralized ever since.

Ripple is a banks cryptocoin thats why theres nothing new if they are totally investing and supporting this,but for sure when they dump the coins and get they profit,all of the riders will cry with blood lol

BitImpact

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 07:36:25 AM

If I'm not mistaken, it's the xRapid rumor that is driving up the price for the first wave. The second wave is probably people FOMOing, and buying in hopes that it'll go up further. Not exactly a huge fan of XRP coin, but we'll see how it plays out
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:29:46 AM

your opinion is most probably correct apart from one thing. the problem is the rise is not because they added something, the rise is because of the hype that "thing" created. in this case the xRipple transfer thing. if you think about it, this is completely pointless and it doesn't even work with XRP if i understood it correctly.
at the end of the day people FOMO bought something based on speculation and also based on seeing the pump starting up so they joined in. the timing was perfect too. there aren't any big coins that were pumping so XRP showed up like a big green mark among tens of red colors.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:28:27 PM

Because one of the most promising crypto currency is Ripple. It still holds the second place for all financial indicators. After the most popular crypto currency in the world - bitcoin. The volume of Ripple's capitalization is two billion US dollars. This proves that Ripple's crypto currency is trusted today by users of the network, consider it promising and reliable.

If i could demerit you I surely would.

obviously market cap figures mean very little when a currency is so centralised

MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:35:18 PM

I think this is a good sign because the whales are starting to come back and there will be lots of altcoin being pump like XRP. Right now I am very happy about the XRP investment because I have made a profit of x3 today and will continue to invest if there is a lot of good news about this altcoin.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:52:27 PM

I think it is normal when there are media hype regarding the development of such a project, it totally helps to pump out, like Ripple with their X rapid, but the question is how long can Ripple hold the drastic pump.
Boombull (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:59:41 AM

Am happy to read you guys submission on the subject matter, time will tell if Ripple will continue to retain its dominance.
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:48:31 AM

Ripple is coming with Ripple's xCurrent which helps banks to settle international transactions by using blockchain to confirm transactions in real-time at each stage of a cross-border payment.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: