Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:25:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gamepass mining  (Read 347 times)
FP91G (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 12:45:16 PM

I will make a warning that this is a new coin and may turn out to be another scam like Novasol (XNS), but we are only talking about mining and you yourself assess the risks

Website
https://gamepass.network
Pool
http://pool.gamepass.network
Discord
https://discord.gg/8TSkNhaDpS

Mining is the process of generating new GPN coins by solving complex mathematical problems using your computer’s power. Mining secures the Gamepass Network and ensures its decentralization. Anyone can become a miner and join the Gamepass Network community. All you need is a compatible GPU and a mining software that supports the KaWPoW algorithm. You can find a list of recommended mining software on our website. You also need to download the official Gamepass Network wallet to store and manage your GPN coins. The initial block reward is 2000 GPN coins, of which the miner receives 51% for keeping the chain secure. The block reward decreases by 1% every month due to our custom halving algorithm. Mining is a great way to support the Gamepass Network and earn GPN coins while doing so.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3038

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 01:23:47 PM

I will make a warning that this is a new coin and may turn out to be another scam like Novasol (XNS), but we are only talking about mining and you yourself assess the risks
I mean that its nice and good that you want to give other Users and people some warning about new Projects and Coins.

But :
  • The Mining Board is and should be only for and about Mining Software and related things for mining Altcoins
  • For Warnings and proof of things that a Coin or Project is a Scam we have explicit the Scam Accusations Board for that
  • There you can create a Topic for with all the details and why you think that it is a possible Scam

If you think that this is or will be a Scam why posting all the Links for the Project included the pool and all ?
I would not posting the Links to the pool and also to the Discord as with that the chance is even more bigger that Users get scammed.

FP91G (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 01:36:53 PM

I mean that its nice and good that you want to give other Users and people some warning about new Projects and Coins.

But :
  • The Mining Board is and should be only for and about Mining Software and related things for mining Altcoins
  • For Warnings and proof of things that a Coin or Project is a Scam we have explicit the Scam Accusations Board for that
  • There you can create a Topic for with all the details and why you think that it is a possible Scam

If you think that this is or will be a Scam why posting all the Links for the Project included the pool and all ?
I would not posting the Links to the pool and also to the Discord as with that the chance is even more bigger that Users get scammed.
I checked the links before posting. There is nothing suspicious on the mining pool and the KaWPoW coin algorithm is not new. The only thing that a miner can lose is to get some altcoins that cannot be sold. These are adequate risks for the miner that everyone knows about, but I decided to make a warning.
I will keep an eye on the development of the project, and may remove the warning after a while. Further I will discuss only mining.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
CryptoGrizzly

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2023, 11:32:15 PM

I might give it a try but I am not a fan of KaWPoW. Uses to much electricity for my taste.
chup

Activity: 736
Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 06:06:30 AM

The initial block reward is 2000 GPN coins, of which the miner receives 51% for keeping the chain secure. The block reward decreases by 1% every month due to our custom halving algorithm. Mining is a great way to support the Gamepass Network and earn GPN coins while doing so.[/i]

Read: Mining is a great way to fulfill someone's greedy dreams with rest 49% of the block reward.

FP91G (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 12:03:37 PM

I might give it a try but I am not a fan of KaWPoW. Uses to much electricity for my taste.
YOU are right, in the summer this is a bad algorithm for video cards, and if there are other coins for mining, then it is better not to mine hot coins.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
CryptoGrizzly

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 01:01:04 PM

The initial block reward is 2000 GPN coins, of which the miner receives 51% for keeping the chain secure. The block reward decreases by 1% every month due to our custom halving algorithm. Mining is a great way to support the Gamepass Network and earn GPN coins while doing so.[/i]

Read: Mining is a great way to fulfill someone's greedy dreams with rest 49% of the block reward.

This is crazy for sure.
safar1980
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1615

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 01:13:28 PM

This is crazy for sure.
This is a big commission. 10-20% on the team's budget and project development looks good if the project does not have funding. When almost half of the coins are taken from miners, the interest of miners in such a coin quickly disappears.

crsminer

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2023, 03:49:24 PM

This is crazy for sure.
This is a big commission. 10-20% on the team's budget and project development looks good if the project does not have funding. When almost half of the coins are taken from miners, the interest of miners in such a coin quickly disappears.

It's not 10-20% for them.

They have a PoG system right now on Dota2 it seems. From the whitepaper:

"Network
The Gamepass Network runs on its own cryptocurrency called the GPN coin (GPN). GPN is a
proof-of-work coin that uses the KawPow algorithm to protect against ASIC miners. GPN has a
total supply of 8.75 billion coins, which are distributed as follows:
- 51% to miners who protect the network by generating blocks;
- 41% to gamers who play games on the Gamepass Network;
- 8% to developers who maintain and improve the Gamepass Network.
GPN has a unique halving algorithm that reduces the block reward by 1% each month.
In this whitepaper, we will describe in more detail the features, architecture, roadmap, team,
legal aspects, and risks of the Gamepass Network."
FP91G (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2023, 01:30:15 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2023, 01:53:00 PM by FP91G

This is crazy for sure.

It's not 10-20% for them.

They have a PoG system right now on Dota2 it seems. From the whitepaper:

"Network
The Gamepass Network runs on its own cryptocurrency called the GPN coin (GPN). GPN is a
proof-of-work coin that uses the KawPow algorithm to protect against ASIC miners. GPN has a
total supply of 8.75 billion coins, which are distributed as follows:
- 51% to miners who protect the network by generating blocks;
- 41% to gamers who play games on the Gamepass Network;
- 8% to developers who maintain and improve the Gamepass Network.
GPN has a unique halving algorithm that reduces the block reward by 1% each month.
In this whitepaper, we will describe in more detail the features, architecture, roadmap, team,
legal aspects, and risks of the Gamepass Network."
For winning a random game Dota 2 you get 2000 GamePass coins!
you need to set up an account.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W92PiWv9Ukg&ab_channel=Usmfox
It's not much, $1.5 for 40 minutes if you win, but if you play DOTA 2 because you like it, then you will have a nice little bonus.
If the world of tanks paid the same, I would play.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Dank14

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2023, 08:56:57 AM

I'm wondering if it will be okay to mine gamepass coin using GPU from Amazon Web Services AWS  Huh
FP91G (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2023, 02:43:36 PM

I'm wondering if it will be okay to mine gamepass coin using GPU from Amazon Web Services AWS  Huh
Microsoft, Google, Amazon Web Services will ban mining on their services. If you use their servers to install software that will play games for you and get rewards for being active in games, then I think you will succeed.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
FP91G (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 04:00:37 PM

Gaming and getting rewarded in the Gamepass Network is fun and easy. You just need to play popular games like Dota2 and PUBG. You can earn GPN coins based on your game statistics and performance. You can also buy and sell game assets on the future marketplace with GPN coins. Join the Gamepass Network community and start gaming today!
https://gamepass.network/

x3 pump
https://gamepass.network/

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
FP91G (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 01:53:07 PM

Important news on Discord
"Hi all
It is with deep regret that we have to inform you that one of the founders of our GPN project, known to us as G, has disappeared. In addition, more than $50,000 was stolen.

We all work together on the basis of complete trust and there is no way we could have foreseen this situation. Unfortunately, we were unable to contact G after the withdrawal and we still do not know the exact reason for his disappearance. Perhaps the funds were vital to him.

This news came as an unpleasant surprise to us, but we want to assure you that our responsibility for the project remains unchanged.

We are forced to continue raising funds by adding the developer's share received from each new block, which consists of a development fund and developer salaries. Thus, the MEXC listed fund will receive 49% of the daily issuance. Funds withheld from GameFund will be treated as a loan.

After listing on the MEXC exchange, we will begin to burn the developers' share until the loan amount is repaid in full. Combustion processes will be announced later.

We have some assets in the development fund, both GPN and USDT. However, using them to cover losses will be irrational, since this will not cover even a significant part of the losses. Thus, these funds will only be used to maintain the operation of servers and equipment, while the developer's shares will be burned.

We are conducting a security audit now and in the next few days.

We will have to launch additional rounds of over-the-counter sales to recover the USD amount. We will announce new rounds of OTC sales at a later date."
https://t.me/journalmainera/3005

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██