Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:34:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your destiny is in your hands  (Read 33108 times)
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:25:08 AM

surely our destiny is in our hands, whatever decision we make will definitely determine what will happen to us, we must do all that is possible to make sure that we are doing the right thing, make neccessary research to help youself make the right decision.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Meryn

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:58:55 AM

Right. The decision is in our hands. however, decisions must be with knowledge. knowledge of selling coins or being held. that way, we can make a decision. we cannot make decisions without knowledge. so, knowledge is more important. that way, you can find out how to choose a good ico and make a decision to sell coins or not.

Shadovka

Activity: 896
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:10:17 AM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
- Get materials to study whatever you do not know.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.

I absolutely agree to your stand of your destiny is in your hands. Especially in crypto, when you buy or sell a particular coin base on your own strategy when something goes wrong you only can blame yourself and learn new lesson every time after you make a wrong decision.

Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:49:26 AM

The right timing has been the challenge for so many investors, which is why some people come up with the question of when to buy and when to sell. I do not think that everyone would have the time to help you with the research of your coin of interest, except the person is actually dealing with the coin. Even at that, you do not know if the person has already bought at very low price and that is how you might just be lured into becoming a bagholder.
attech21

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:27:28 AM

You yourself will do your luck with what strategies and talents you will use for joining the cryptocurrency. Because it is one of the people who want to earn money from them, so if you are a bounty hunter you will be able to choose the right of the bounty to be promoted or treated as well as if you are an investor should be sure to legit and you will earn an invest for ICO.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:40:23 AM

Yes you are right, but sometimes there would be no right answer and our destiny could slip away from our hands too. I believe that this cryptocurrency world is more than something complicated, it is something that i would never understand. There are project makers, bosses, big whales, small investors, bounty hunters, scammers.. Many kind of people and all their target is more asset, more money. So how can we survive in a world like this? Very hard, very disturbing..
goodday886

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:56:17 AM

i agree with you. in fact, investment encryption is a matter of learning. it won't easily make you rich, in the short term. u need to learn the latest technology of encryption. u need to find a good coin. u need enough patience.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:00:46 PM

This is very correct. Investing in cryptocurrencies requires a rational view of the problem. Selling the altcoin in your hands must be properly handled, otherwise it will lose a lot.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:31:18 PM

Yes you are right, but sometimes there would be no right answer and our destiny could slip away from our hands too. I believe that this cryptocurrency world is more than something complicated, it is something that i would never understand. There are project makers, bosses, big whales, small investors, bounty hunters, scammers.. Many kind of people and all their target is more asset, more money. So how can we survive in a world like this? Very hard, very disturbing..

The world of cryptocurrency is no different from the usual young market in any direction, there are strong players playing by the rules, as well as those who set the rules themselves. If you are not ready for this, you better leave, because it will be even more difficult.

karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 12:37:17 PM

Sounds true, if you want to have more profits, then spare some money to buy coins for investments. If you dont want more profit then you would miss it.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:41:51 PM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.
Our future depends on what we are currently doing. We will not become successful investor someday if we will not improve our self. We should also do right decisions for us to gain profit and not lose our investments.

Bravext
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:09:34 PM

Better words has never been spoken, one thing that always brings regret is haste, when we act out without thinking things through, you are very correct in this because I have experienced it severally and the results wasn't pretty at all.
Chemcrier
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

IMO Exchange - Customer First.

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:11:01 PM

I love the part where you said we should never be in a haste to invest, unfortunately FOMO is very real and this is one thing that has made people rush to invest in things that ultimately didn't favour them, we should always think things through and investigate by ourselves before investing anywhere.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:14:05 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2019, 02:04:41 PM by SkustaClee

That's why we should always have plan before we act. Our destiny depends on our hands so we should know how we will handle the risks in the cryptocurrency market.  We should have a lot of knowledge in order to gain profit and avoid losses.
carlosvaldes

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:21:25 PM

I very much agree with what you said.We must consider it before we make a decision.we can grasp some opportunities after we do it.I missed a lot because I didn’t think through it.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Phonexy
Copper Member

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 02:00:45 PM

You should be an inspirational speaker because I truly just got inspired by reading this, my destiny is definitely in my hands and as long as j follow the guildlines above, I am sure to reach my goals
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:26:50 PM

Very sure, if we do not move or do whatever for how to earn in cryptocurrency, we would not earn. I think if we invest we may earn profit or deficit, we make our own destiny. We should move and make a way to earn.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:10:37 PM

I agree with TS, I think that everyone who creates threads on the forum with a request to advise what to do and where to invest it is necessary to allocate time and explore intercouse industry in more detail
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:24:42 PM

This is a fair and very deep expression.
Of course, the fate of each of us in the cryptocurrency market is in our hands.
Definitely all those players who achieved greatness in the market very carefully planned the stages of their fate.
Each of us decides in which coins to invest and for how long.
I prefer a long-term perspective, I hope over time this will bring a profit that I expect.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:36:40 PM

Thank you op for sharing this with us and so many others that has contributed sounds knowledge and advice on this thread.  When I was going through this thread I was well informed on advice from others.  I think it was a sound advice and we should take responsibility on the investment decision we have made.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: