Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:47:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your destiny is in your hands  (Read 33108 times)
ixtreme1gaming

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:03:15 PM

I will change my destiny by accepting the things I can't change. & having courage to change the the things I can.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:04:46 PM

One of my problems now is selling them.
Became too attached with the recent tokens that I received since I joined their telegram group making me more positive about their project. With that, I really dont have any idea when the selling point is. Maybe I will just stay with their roadmal and see if the value could somehow pump in the upcoming months.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:49:48 PM

honestly I do not understand what criteria must be analyzed before deciding to invest.
I would say this is the main problem a lot of people always have when it comes to knowing what to invest in and what not to invest and actually, it is not that hard to know what you should be investing in. Analyzing the market you want to invest in, entails analyzing the team, their competence and how far they have gone with development and the level at which they have the vision to bring in more development in the long run. We also have to understand that product is a very good thing that you should be looking at. A project with no product is just an empty promise and you really do not want to be wasting your time on it.

if you talk about cryptocurrency that means  your destiny is not in your hands, crypto currencies are not a fair game for everyone its playable
Well, as long as it is playable, that still makes your destiny to be in your hands, since everything and how things end up totally depends on the decisions you make eventually. Probably we may have different perspective to destiny, but in the real sense, either you end up becoming wealthy and making huge profit from your investment all depends on the things you do now and if you do not have what it takes to be able to make those decisions based on some of the things that the OP mentioned, it would be hard to make those decisions at all.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:38:16 PM

Some people are not just in haste, but that they are not ready to do the needed. It is more like they do not care to research on the project they want to participate in. By the time the unexpected now happens, they might now start lamenting. The fact truly still remains that, one's destiny is in one's hand.
the fact that each person builds his own destiny himself. Based on this, your specific actions on the cryptocurrency market will lead you to a certain result.

I think the community is also a cause for somebody's or myself's change. Try to think if investors did not fomo make the market and Bitcoin pump late last year, the fate of so many different
Hadarula

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:43:00 PM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
- Get materials to study whatever you do not know.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.
youe
r destiny is in your hands bit those hands can be clumsy sometimes so i do not think that this statement is too optimistic

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
ci1990

Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:47:06 PM

Well that's kinda true. "Destiny" is a nonsense term invented by religious views.

There is no destiny.

We design our own story and live the life depending on our choices.

One of the best choices in my life was to start learning about crypto and blockchain. Glad I'm an early adopter.

Hadarula

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:48:16 PM

Some people are not just in haste, but that they are not ready to do the needed. It is more like they do not care to research on the project they want to participate in. By the time the unexpected now happens, they might now start lamenting. The fact truly still remains that, one's destiny is in one's hand.
the fact that each person builds his own destiny himself. Based on this, your specific actions on the cryptocurrency market will lead you to a certain result.

I think the community is also a cause for somebody's or myself's change. Try to think if investors did not fomo make the market and Bitcoin pump late last year, the fate of so many different
i think that you need to be sure in ypur decision before making it so i wish you good luck in your researches and business

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:57:27 PM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.

no one can look into the future despite the knowledge we posses. i have made many trades and made the loss. in my opinion you learn more from the past than reading the stuff

Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:04:38 PM

Yes, I totally agree with you. When you join a campaign, you have to know about the crypto. I think that before you invest your money you need to analyze the coins, no need to rush! But it's so true that some people might be upset and regret when they sell their coin without thinking any risk before. So we have learned to always have patience and not rush whatever we are doing.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:05:14 PM

You are right, destiny is in our own hands. In the crypto world full of benefits and risk of loss, and a choice can be a determinant for profit and loss, and from that we must be careful in making choices in the market.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
shpack4

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:08:48 PM

Understandably, only we are responsible for all decisions. the result has always depended on the work done and with what approach to it you relate - you will get this result. America you have not opened this topic

STEALTHCRYPTO
═• Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection •═
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:12:08 PM

But most decissions that i took, i almost always regret it lol.
Right now i had a strategy, if i already sold a coin, i will never look at that coins chart anymore for avoiding regret of myself Cheesy
kleeck

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:16:39 PM

But most decissions that i took, i almost always regret it lol.
Right now i had a strategy, if i already sold a coin, i will never look at that coins chart anymore for avoiding regret of myself Cheesy

This is a good strategy.

But i have a better thinking about it. When i sold a token, if it drops i am happy. If it continue to grow, i think the buyer bought from me also gaining profit which is nice. So either way i feel happy Smiley

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:19:45 PM

You said that to me! I told myself this many times, but I always panic when the trend of a coin that I hold starts to grow up or fall down. I sell and buy in a panic. This can't be done. You have to decide for yourself what price you hold the coin and sell deliberately!
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:31:29 PM

I agree with your opinion, why should we listen to other people's predictions, if we can also predict, and one more thing that is really needed in the crypto world is patience, this is very easy to say but very difficult to apply

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:38:00 PM

Sometimes I find it hilarious that people are against doubts with the decisions they take and just follow or rely on the decisions of others in crypto. We take examples such as the peak of the hype last January where a lot of people join to get results and concluding anything they will follow what other people do too. Consequently when falling prices they get quite blaming others. Crypto is indeed not just right to rely on others in the results. but destiny will be determined by yourself.
juliyett

Activity: 166

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:18:27 AM

Nothing could be added here but I think that crypto is not so easy and we depend on it for a little bit. We can't fix prices of coin, for example, and do everything that we want.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:20:48 AM

It is true.
Almost true.
With statement - "Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself." I rather disagree. If it is about cryptoworld there are most probably,
someone that could make better decision, or help you to take such.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:22:15 AM

The quality of your knowledge and experience in cryptocurrency will determine to a very large extent the quality of your decision that will lead to your success in cryptocurrency! So, do not be afraid to make mistake because it's all adding up to your success!
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:28:21 AM

Of course, one has to depend on oneself alone. Though it is equally important to learn from others, one has to ultimately do the decision for himself. In this volatile market, there should be no room for blaming. Take all the learning to trade and invest well and ultilize it the best way that is applicable on you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: