Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:20:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Bounty Hunters also considered Investors?  (Read 471 times)
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:10:56 PM

I don't think so. You deserve to be called investors if you invest your own money into it. Bounty hunters could be called Holder if they're decide to keep their tokens/coins after they get the distribution.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:17:34 PM

bounty hunter is one of the largest contributions to each ICO's project. Invest our time, work and knowledge that we have.

Basically this can be considered as our main work which we exerted a huge effort to support a specific project project ICO. The hardwork and dedication served as an investment of every bounty hunter, that's why they're not considered as nothing but their gratitude always counts.
arakuns

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:19:45 PM

From my own perspective, it depends on the category in which individual bounty participants places his or her self. If you work in promoting an ICO, in one way or the other you are investing in the project which will attract some rewards at the end of the day. Then when you get the reward you can decide to also hold as investors and atimes hunters might even hold more tokens than the main investor. But most ICO teams don't see bounty hunters as investors.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:22:38 PM

I normally see some crypto projects which promise Investors certain amount of dividend depending on how much coin/token they own.

The word "Investors" is normally used for people who own shares of a particular project/company, but in cryptocurrency this "shares" normally refers to coins/tokens, which makes me wonder if bounty/airdrop hunters are also considered "Investors" since they hold certain quantity of these coins/token
If they spend the money they have earned for the purchase of cryptocurrencies, yes. I do not have the money to invest but I invest by selling my earned tokens and buying very profitable
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:25:28 PM

At some point they are not since they are not having a part on the token sale if they would only focus on the bounty campaigns (some bounty hunters are also investing to support the project that they are into). There is a minimum cap target during the crowdsale where investors play a huge role to reach it and be considered as a success project.

faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 10:28:28 PM

Far from it, on a scale of 1 to 10 as investors, I will give them a two. The Bounty/airdrop hunters make up the group of people who dump their tokens at ridiculous low prices the moment a coin/token hits an exchange. Majority of them, have zero idea of the roadmap of the coin and hardly read the whitepaper.

It is true that I agree, investors are someone who holds the coins they buy for their future investments at prices that are very different from the bounty hunters, they are someone who tries to promote the ICO project to become famous in the future and get paid in his business for free , and they always throw away the coins they have after releasing to the market at a low price, how many people follow the campaign and they sell simultaneously, automatically those who invest are actually hampered by what happened, I don't like ICO because it is a dump, I hope everyone is smarter in utilizing what they get, because if it's good, it will be very profitable in the future.

yes, bounty hunters are not investors, but not all of them are dumpers. there are still many hunters who still have skill and knowledge in crypto, but usually they are not only  hunters but traders or try to be bounty managers to

raidenplus0327

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 10:36:01 PM

Exactly what i have done from bounty hunter to investor and now i do trading also to maximize profit ! I can say that this is essential specially if you already get involved with crypto must better to learn deeper about blockchain technology this will enhance your perspectives toward Projects you can easily determine scam from legitimate ico . As of now im investing with Gemstra which i based on their profile backgrounds specially the team ,partnerships advisors , the projects aims to be the future of social selling that provides decent retail marketplace one of them are the Boutique that successfully connects many brands and sellers to participate in their ecosystem on providing the best products they can offer to consumers
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:47:03 PM

It all depends on the angle where you coming from, bounty hunters could be seen as investors simply because they really invested their time and energy. Most at times in crypto investors are those who bought their coin with their own real cash, hunters are not considered since they are giving some of their coin for free.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:55:35 PM

Well, technically hunters are also an investor in one way or another for they have done their part in making the project a successful one.However,whether an investor or a bounty hunter they are all play an important role to make these cyrpto market a better one
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:58:24 PM

I don't think bounty hunters should be attributed to investors. At least on the part of the project team this is definitely not the case. Bounty hunters did not invest their money in the project and in most cases they do not even know what project they are promoting, because they are involved in hundreds of projects at the same time.
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:59:24 PM

I normally see some crypto projects which promise Investors certain amount of dividend depending on how much coin/token they own.

The word "Investors" is normally used for people who own shares of a particular project/company, but in cryptocurrency this "shares" normally refers to coins/tokens, which makes me wonder if bounty/airdrop hunters are also considered "Investors" since they hold certain quantity of these coins/token
actually you can do both of these action and it depemds on what you really want from the cryprocurrency wolrd
rezwalker

Activity: 177
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 11:05:02 PM

Far from it, on a scale of 1 to 10 as investors, I will give them a two. The Bounty/airdrop hunters make up the group of people who dump their tokens at ridiculous low prices the moment a coin/token hits an exchange. Majority of them, have zero idea of the roadmap of the coin and hardly read the whitepaper.

Totally agree with you
and I don't think bounty hunters are investors in any way
most of them are just token collectors

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:06:59 PM

I think yes, because everyone who owns and holds a coin will be called an investor too, because he has an influence on the coin.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:12:21 PM

Yes, of course, they are also investors because as you said they hold part of the token even if they do not use funds to acquire these coins, or even if it is a gift as long as you have these coins you are an investors and you have the right to sell or hold it as long as you like.

supelle.born

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:14:19 PM

Most people who participate in bounties want only quick and short-term profits and can not be seen as investors, but there are exceptions to this situation
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:15:13 PM

While it is true that bounty hunters are not investors, if the definition of "investors" is the ones who hold a shares for investing their money in one project, I agree with that.  I just want to emphasized here that bounty hunters are prospective investors eventually because some may dump their coins immediatelly but their are some who will invest in a long term too, and so they become "investors".
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:18:28 PM

I don't think bounty hunters should be attributed to investors. At least on the part of the project team this is definitely not the case. Bounty hunters did not invest their money in the project and in most cases they do not even know what project they are promoting, because they are involved in hundreds of projects at the same time.
I think bounty hunters may somehow be called as investors because we had invested our efforts in it by making quality posts to promote the project but when it comes to share holders through tokens,we are not the usual investors who definitely bought for it and invest some money.In the end,we acquire tokens as a reward from our efforts made in bounty campaigns.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 11:57:39 PM

the bounty hunter is also an investor. This is, however, the investors without capital. in that sense is the bounty hunter invest from their results work on the bounty or by working to take the time and effort. the results they get from the bounty will be used for the same investment as investors begin to have capital.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 12:13:26 AM

This is not exactly correct... Bounty hunters are investors too because they have put in their time and work to help put the project, so they are rewarded for this..

On your second point, bounty hunters are not the only ones who dump their tokens at ridiculous prices. Recently, a lot of project lock the reward for bounty hunters, while the private sales and regular ico investors gets their tokens, even at that, the prices still dumps..

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
indopool

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:36:30 AM

Every individual who holds a number of coins can be called an investor. and some prize hunters save campaign prize coins as their future investment. That is why in projects that ask you to confirm your identity, not only do investors need to go through this process but prize hunters too, and that makes sense because they get a share of coins and dividends that might, if any, the difference is that investors enter money into the project while the prize hunter puts their effort and time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: