Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:14:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin will be the safest investment  (Read 1484 times)
Manyurara
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:37:09 PM

bitcoin have a bit fan now. in the past it reach $20000 man. but now is just $6500. so try to invest . maybe it go up again and you get rich
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:22:04 PM

A lot of crypto fans and investors are now worried about continuous bearish trend for Bitcoin price and other cryptocurrencies this year 2018. And now beginning to doubt  their initial commitment to the Bitcoin ecospace. A lot of people have forgetting the core idea behind the invention of Bitcoin. Most of us have forgetting that Bitcoin was created to challenge the established FIAT system where money can be printed without control and no regards for inflation.

This is entirely not the fault of most of us but it is because of the Bull run Bitcoin has enjoyed so far especially in 2017 where price reaches as high as $20,000. We all got greedy and forgot about the initial ideals behind bitcoin. We all want to cash in the same Fiat currency bitcoin is trying to challenge. This in my opinion is one of the reason why bitcoin price fell this year. We do not fully trust the crypto space yet.

Bitcoin is here to stay and will remain dominant for the future and I still consider it as the most secured investment in this digital age after gold. Below are some of the reasons why I think Bitcoin is a safe investment

1. Bitcoin has already achieved mass adoption though this is subjective . A lot people will now accept bitcoin payment without worrying about how to exchange it.
2. Bitcoin is limited in supply , only 21 Million Bitcoin can ever be created. Out of which 4 million is already lost making it 17 Million.
3. Bitcoin remains dominant in the coinmarketcap with 55% of the entire marketcap
4. Bitcoin current price is still higher than what it is this same time last year

Please I will appreciate if anyone can add reason why they think Bitcoin is a safe investment.

Yes i agree with your points, one of them is bitcoin have been mass adopted by most peoples who know about cryptocurrency.
In other words, bitcoin has been trusted by many peoples. Most peoples don't trust new coins, they will stick to bitcoin and it makes the bitcoin value more stable than other coins.

aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:05:01 PM

A lot of crypto fans and investors are now worried about continuous bearish trend for Bitcoin price and other cryptocurrencies this year 2018. And now beginning to doubt  their initial commitment to the Bitcoin ecospace. A lot of people have forgetting the core idea behind the invention of Bitcoin. Most of us have forgetting that Bitcoin was created to challenge the established FIAT system where money can be printed without control and no regards for inflation.

This is entirely not the fault of most of us but it is because of the Bull run Bitcoin has enjoyed so far especially in 2017 where price reaches as high as $20,000. We all got greedy and forgot about the initial ideals behind bitcoin. We all want to cash in the same Fiat currency bitcoin is trying to challenge. This in my opinion is one of the reason why bitcoin price fell this year. We do not fully trust the crypto space yet.

Bitcoin is here to stay and will remain dominant for the future and I still consider it as the most secured investment in this digital age after gold. Below are some of the reasons why I think Bitcoin is a safe investment

1. Bitcoin has already achieved mass adoption though this is subjective . A lot people will now accept bitcoin payment without worrying about how to exchange it.
2. Bitcoin is limited in supply , only 21 Million Bitcoin can ever be created. Out of which 4 million is already lost making it 17 Million.
3. Bitcoin remains dominant in the coinmarketcap with 55% of the entire marketcap
4. Bitcoin current price is still higher than what it is this same time last year

Please I will appreciate if anyone can add reason why they think Bitcoin is a safe investment.
I have one good reason. I am sure that in the future the number of holders will increase, thereby reducing the number of free coins in the market. The increase will occur for several reasons:
1) There are a lot of people in the world who take bribes and keep their moneys at home under the floor or put them offshore, which is not easy. And what is the most convenient and safe way to store dirty money?
2) Over time, the number of people who invest their savings in bitcoin will increase. Now most people choose the dollar and the euro, but everyone understands that the impact of the dollar and the euro on the world economy will become less in the future, and the significance of the crypto currency will increase.
dewildance

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:07:52 PM

The number of people who do not trust Bitcoin is an investment that can be a great opportunity. If Bitcoin moves in the way that we trust, those who invest in the moment will be very profitable.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:11:09 PM

Bitcoin abd cryptocurrency in general will provide a good investment fur people in time to come. As at the moment, bitcoin is kinda a nice investment opportunity a d worth diving into, but with caution. With bitcoin gaining mass adoption, it will sure turne out nice
pavka

Activity: 322

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:32:37 PM

If you choose among all the crypto currency, bitcoin is definitely the safest coin. But if we are talking about investments in general, then I absolutely do not agree with the author. Much more reliable is investing in real estate, precious metals and many types of business.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:50:09 PM

Well, however, the word "safe" doesn't really exist in the investment world, but maybe Bitcoin is the most viable option for us to have some. Because, with Bitcoin becoming very popular, it is likely that the number of retailers and businesses that accept Bitcoin transactions will continue to increase. This in turn will further increase the use of Bitcoin among consumers, which will have an effect when it comes to the value of Bitcoin in the future.
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 10:12:49 PM

in my opinion there is no such thing as the safest investment, all types of investments that have risks and risks are different depending on the amount of money invested, for the price, what people expect now is the stability of the price above ATH

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:49:30 PM

To my mind, this investment is the safest one because it is the most popular one which means that the demand will affect the price on the coin. to my mind, this is obvious that btc will be the leader
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:50:19 PM

if talking about investing in crypto now it's just bitcoin which can be one of the safest investment coins. we know that bitcoin will still continue to be one of the best choices because the risk of using bitcoin is the smallest and the price of bitcoin is very high, so I think bitcoin is the safest investment.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:21:33 PM

if talking about investing in crypto now it's just bitcoin which can be one of the safest investment coins. we know that bitcoin will still continue to be one of the best choices because the risk of using bitcoin is the smallest and the price of bitcoin is very high, so I think bitcoin is the safest investment.
For me,bitcoin remains the safest investment up to the present time because even if all the crypto coins had fluctuated into low prices,bitcoin has still the most highest market cap compared to some other crypto coins.And since its popularity is growing even more,then surely its demand will become higher too along with its own price too.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
kominfo.id

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:28:20 PM

I think that all of these investments will never be safe, it depends on your courage and depending on how you respond to the risks, the higher the risk of the profit you get becomes very high.
CoinsGazer

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:35:51 AM

Because bitcoin (and stability as a means of storing value, whether it's worth $10, or $100, or $1000) won't go away. Bitcoin has always been a stable means of value storage
Newer

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:42:42 AM

Although there are many countries and develop and use Bitcoin because it feels profitable, but not the slightest advantage when investing with Bitcoin. Bitcoin itself is safe, but there are problems with Bitcoin being saved. IT war is a serious problem that can be experienced by all countries, not only for Bitcoin but any industry that uses technology.
An0nym0us

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:50:58 AM

A lot of crypto fans and investors are now worried about continuous bearish trend for Bitcoin price and other cryptocurrencies this year 2018. And now beginning to doubt  their initial commitment to the Bitcoin ecospace. A lot of people have forgetting the core idea behind the invention of Bitcoin. Most of us have forgetting that Bitcoin was created to challenge the established FIAT system where money can be printed without control and no regards for inflation.

Yes ofcourse. Bitcoin is not like other crypto, which most popular coin than others. 95% of digital currencies other than Bitcoin will disappear, just like when Internet sites are booming.
On the other hand, the digital currencies that survive the exchange rate will increase significantly. It will happen in the next four to six months.
yuzu0819

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:05:07 AM

Because bitcoin (and stability as a means of storing value, whether it's worth $10, or $100, or $1000) won't go away. Bitcoin has always been a stable means of value storage

You are right, bitcoin is existing for so many years now even if it is volatile it can still manage to improve itself and as time passes by the price keeps increasing and huge potentials are still there.
daan_btc

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:42:31 PM

bitcoin is a trustworthy coin. Because this code is accepted by the whole world. And this is what most countries use. Investors have trusted this coin because it has a good future. bitcoin is a coin showing success. Investors also made a big profit. Today, bitcoin is used as a digital currency. Bitcoin is a fixed coin. Therefore, investors can invest without fear, bitcoin is safe.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:56:27 PM

bitcoin is a trustworthy coin. Because this code is accepted by the whole world. And this is what most countries use. Investors have trusted this coin because it has a good future. bitcoin is a coin showing success. Investors also made a big profit. Today, bitcoin is used as a digital currency. Bitcoin is a fixed coin. Therefore, investors can invest without fear, bitcoin is safe.
Well it is really the safest investment that I ever had. Bitcoin is in our hand and we can hold it by our own, so I think it is really safe, we are really the one who are responsible for the security of our bitcoin holdings, so if it will lost we cannot blame anybody foe the lost of it. I think we only need to be more responsible for our bitcoin and store the private keying a verry safe place foe good.

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:46:34 PM

Bitcoin is the safest investment because it was already proven and tested. It is also the first crypto currency with high number of investors and supporters.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:06:05 PM

Because bitcoin is the coin with greatest price. Bitcoin is the father of all the coins. Bitcoin went through many tough challenges to survive up to now. There are many people who invest in bitcoin. The bitcoin market is always stable.
Bitcoin is the safest investment in this market but if you really want to make sure to avoid losing money over the long term then I will say that buying gold or even silver are a better option than bitcoin, bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general are a great way to make a lot of money very fast but are not the safest options if you compare them to gold and silver.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: