Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:46:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin will be the safest investment  (Read 1484 times)
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:44:13 PM

Bitcoin is the safest crypto investment because simply this coin is right now the most successful cryptocurrency, and it have the highest potential and trading volume among all cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is also more stable than any other altcoin, because the demand for BTC is increasing daily almost.

Since this is the first crypto was being made, theres no doubt to be lead among those coin and most popular than the others. As long as your private k. Will keep store in your safe storage, it will remain safe. You will not be worried about the security of bitcoin system because it has really strong and i dont ever heard about that issue.
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 09:46:21 PM

A lot of crypto fans and investors are now worried about continuous bearish trend for Bitcoin price and other cryptocurrencies this year 2018. And now beginning to doubt  their initial commitment to the Bitcoin ecospace. A lot of people have forgetting the core idea behind the invention of Bitcoin. Most of us have forgetting that Bitcoin was created to challenge the established FIAT system where money can be printed without control and no regards for inflation.

This is entirely not the fault of most of us but it is because of the Bull run Bitcoin has enjoyed so far especially in 2017 where price reaches as high as $20,000. We all got greedy and forgot about the initial ideals behind bitcoin. We all want to cash in the same Fiat currency bitcoin is trying to challenge. This in my opinion is one of the reason why bitcoin price fell this year. We do not fully trust the crypto space yet.

Bitcoin is here to stay and will remain dominant for the future and I still consider it as the most secured investment in this digital age after gold. Below are some of the reasons why I think Bitcoin is a safe investment

1. Bitcoin has already achieved mass adoption though this is subjective . A lot people will now accept bitcoin payment without worrying about how to exchange it.
2. Bitcoin is limited in supply , only 21 Million Bitcoin can ever be created. Out of which 4 million is already lost making it 17 Million.
3. Bitcoin remains dominant in the coinmarketcap with 55% of the entire marketcap
4. Bitcoin current price is still higher than what it is this same time last year

Please I will appreciate if anyone can add reason why they think Bitcoin is a safe investment.
I think, you've already mentioned all the reasons for people to choose bitcoin as a means to invest  Smiley
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 10:52:31 PM

A lot of crypto fans and investors are now worried about continuous bearish trend for Bitcoin price and other cryptocurrencies this year 2018. And now beginning to doubt  their initial commitment to the Bitcoin ecospace. A lot of people have forgetting the core idea behind the invention of Bitcoin. Most of us have forgetting that Bitcoin was created to challenge the established FIAT system where money can be printed without control and no regards for inflation.

This is entirely not the fault of most of us but it is because of the Bull run Bitcoin has enjoyed so far especially in 2017 where price reaches as high as $20,000. We all got greedy and forgot about the initial ideals behind bitcoin. We all want to cash in the same Fiat currency bitcoin is trying to challenge. This in my opinion is one of the reason why bitcoin price fell this year. We do not fully trust the crypto space yet.

Bitcoin is here to stay and will remain dominant for the future and I still consider it as the most secured investment in this digital age after gold. Below are some of the reasons why I think Bitcoin is a safe investment

1. Bitcoin has already achieved mass adoption though this is subjective . A lot people will now accept bitcoin payment without worrying about how to exchange it.
2. Bitcoin is limited in supply , only 21 Million Bitcoin can ever be created. Out of which 4 million is already lost making it 17 Million.
3. Bitcoin remains dominant in the coinmarketcap with 55% of the entire marketcap
4. Bitcoin current price is still higher than what it is this same time last year

Please I will appreciate if anyone can add reason why they think Bitcoin is a safe investment.

I think of course every type of investment has its own level of risk, even cryptocurrency. so we should be wise in responding to this, because what we use in investment is money and energy, not leaves.

Besides that, the presence of altcoins also affects the market volatility

Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:57:43 PM

Bitcoin will be and is now the safest investment one can involve him or herself in due to so many reason. Bitcoin since it was the first cryptocurrency has now gotten roots and can't be destroyed. Moreover since its blockchain based, it is very safe, secured and also reliable which makes it the safest to invest into. 
It became safe for me because it was decentralized where no one can control the price of it. In addition the wallet that we are using was very secure, the safety of it was depend on how we going to keep and care for it. Because if you forgotten your password then you wont be able to get all the money that you have there.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:55:02 PM

In my opinion why bitcoin is safety for investment because of people invest on bitcoin and adopt the new generation of currency and we can say it bitcoin is safety because of the private key and it's very hard to stollen because of the combination of letters and numbers so people invest and wait the good price and we know the price of bitcoin is stable.

bitcrypt_09

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:37:47 AM

I think AML BitCoin is the safest investment. AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain that facilitates AML-KYC compliance and identifies criminals associated with illicit transactions while maintaining and strengthening the privacy protections for legitimate users.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:17:28 AM

I disagree. I think bitcoins aren't the safest investment YET for some people. Until the market somehow stabilizes, only then, we can consider bitcoins as something as a safe haven to invest on. Otherwise, I'll stick to investing money on it that I'm prepared to lose. It's not that high, but it's enough to keep the boat afloat.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:32:25 AM

Bitcoin is not yet the safest investment in digital because of the price still fluctuated and we are still on that way. Besides that, bitcoin still not accepted in all people and they are too afraid to invest in a new investment type like bitcoin and the other coins. Maybe we can see this in the next futures and still needs much time before it's happening. People right now still using gold as the safest investment and they still follow the traditional investment, but soon, after bitcoin/cryptocurrency reach globally, they will join too. But I agree for all the reason, and I hope it will happen soon.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
anggada18

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:39:11 AM

btc is not the safest investment in my opinion, even though the technology we have to admit is no doubt in its young age. But this is one good investment in the future, because there is a lot that bitcoin can do in the future. one of them btc will facilitate us in several ways
Haroldsilve

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:08:25 AM

I don't agree with you. Bitcoin investment is very risky, we can not call it the safest investment.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:10:39 AM

Bitcoin is safe and will be safer some few years to because Bitcoin has got strong support from about 80% of investors in crypto. Bitcoin is gradually becoming more popular and with this, its demand will certainly increase which will increase its value on the market. More investors will join which will add up to the strong support of Bitcoin on the market.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:05:32 AM

Bitcoin has never been considered a safe investment! The value of Bitcoin always fluctuates!
Consider investing carefully!
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:32:36 AM

I have used bitcoin for many transaction so i trust it and it is a safe investment and there are so many exchanges where we can invest our money but in these days i want to invest in few ICO like Gemera is best for me to make invest my funds in it and it has a potential to grow more in the near future. A Colombian project which is good for innovation.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:41:59 AM

it is a safe investment once you invest at the low. at the bottom. then it wont go below the bottom. i think there will be bottoms and u will have to find out when. i think right now is the bottom. so invest wisely. safe as in not losing your bitcoin is sound idea. but lets not forget u will need google authenticators and such. hackers are everywhere and only getting smarter. the smart phone is scary at times when you hear ppl saying they can turn on your camera or speaker phone. just put those google authenticators.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:02:05 AM

Bitcoin can a safe place for investment when it comes to cryptocurrency,pls use spare money due to the volatility of the cryptosystem,all the point you mentioned, are not factual..
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:06:38 AM

good point and the more demand the higher the price

Now is 51.8% and will continue to fall.

true, which means that if someone buys it now they can have bigger profits in the future.

You said it all.

Agreed that you have mentioned them all OP and we have nothing to add

But what i lovr more is the idea of limited volume and about the 4,000,000 bitcoin has already gone in air so the 17 million remained for sure make hunred thousands of value in the near future
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:12:21 AM

I think investing in bitcoin is also a positive and safe thing that we use to make a profit, with you being able to buy in dump market conditions, and you can hold it back by waiting for a higher price increase, so you will also get more profits, so I think investing in bitcoin is also a safer way for us to store it.
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:25:59 AM

im not sure if bitcoin is safest investment than other.
compared with property, it is safest if you have some block of land than you have bitcoin. safe is different between profitable. i admit it if bitcoinis growing every day, but is there something that make bitcoin is not really safe, that is volatile price.
but, bitcoin can be safest investment to someone that have knowledge about bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:44:52 AM

I think this is all the reasons, but there is one that is missed that the Blockchain technology of Bitcoin is the future and will be adopted by all transaction systems in the world  Grin

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:48:13 AM

im not sure if bitcoin is safest investment than other.
compared with property, it is safest if you have some block of land than you have bitcoin. safe is different between profitable. i admit it if bitcoinis growing every day, but is there something that make bitcoin is not really safe, that is volatile price.
but, bitcoin can be safest investment to someone that have knowledge about bitcoin.

Nah. Even for someone who's knowledgable about btc, it doesn't guarantee you'll have safe investments. The people who are knowledgeable would be the first ones to tell you that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: