Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:02:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum back at number two  (Read 712 times)
Marcel555 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:57:57 PM

Over the last few days Ripple (XRP) has shown steady increase. With a huge rise of about 40% earlier today, taking its growth to over 100%, and earning it the number 2 spot (top altcoin) and usurping Ethereum.
But it's reign didn't last long, as Ethereum quickly Flippened it, with a growth of 17% and it's back as the top altcoin.
The start of a bull run?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:57:50 AM

I don't think that eth ever left its number two spot even when the price was fallen. Don't get me wrong, ripple is a good coin and is going to keep being a good coin but that does not mean that the coin can surpass eth, eth remains the better of the two and will always be ahead of ripple. Ethereum is obviously the best altcoin in the market.

amphibian

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:26:29 AM

Just as bitcoin has always remain at the top, ethereum tries as much as possible to mimic bitcoin by maintaining its #2 spot. Ethereum quickly assuming its #2 spot after it was overthrown can be a possibility that, the bull run period is due. I hope this is the bull run time and should continue till the year ends.
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:30:11 AM

It was worth expecting. ETH has good positions and huge potential. And yes perhaps the current situation on the market is the beginning of global growth. So far, everything converges on this.

SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:35:53 AM

I think Ripple will dump to its original price soon. The pump last days is because of some good news of XRP and it often occurs when some coin has good news, i don't like the pump -dump game so i'm outside of it. At least Ethereum has some value with ICO market, I don'tsee XRP has any value.
Black Coffee

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:40:38 AM

Over the last few days Ripple (XRP) has shown steady increase. With a huge rise of about 40% earlier today, taking its growth to over 100%, and earning it the number 2 spot (top altcoin) and usurping Ethereum.
But it's reign didn't last long, as Ethereum quickly Flippened it, with a growth of 17% and it's back as the top altcoin.
The start of a bull run?
centralization remains centralized and will not be better than decentralization. even third place is not enough to be ripple, just look at ripple just holding the second position in a matter of hours and then thrown back to third place. this is not a matter of position, but about trust. if this upward movement continues and the ETF gives a good decision, then the bull run will begin.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:44:56 AM

ethereum has never been number two ever to want to take that position back or give it to something else. it just had a huge market capitalization because of its huge supply and the fact that 72 million out of 101 million coins were premined so it stayed as the second coin with highest market cap which is a meaningless list to begin with. and so far multiple altcoins have shown us how meaningless market cap is and how easy it is to produce enough supply to take the high ranks in that list. XRP with its 100 billion supply is one obvious proof Smiley

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:12:35 AM

Bull? I want to assume that this is the bull run but it's not yet confirmed.

If the market is just always like this - green then we will eventually get into the bull run very soon.

I think Ripple will dump to its original price soon. The pump last days is because of some good news of XRP and it often occurs when some coin has good news, i don't like the pump -dump game so i'm outside of it. At least Ethereum has some value with ICO market, I don'tsee XRP has any value.
Many are expecting already that the price would go up to $1 and they are very excited to it. But that's expected that XRP will be dumped soon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Thesaintplague

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

https://www.jacs.tech/

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:13:20 AM

I am very sceptical about Ripple, because I am very glad that Etherum has returned to the second place. It absolutely deserves it, I have no doubt. It is very good that there was a rebound on the Ethereum chart, which positively affects the prospect of further growth.

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:34:13 AM

according to my monitoring this time, I always see that ethereum is always number 2 in the order, and now it is still number 2, I don't understand where the sequence was obtained.
as I saw on the following website: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:39:50 AM

Today, I found that the ripple was twice as high and exceeded ETH's level, but in just a few minutes ETH returned to growth on the ripple. So this is one thing we need to pay attention to, if holding the ripple would be a good time for us

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:40:56 AM

Yeah, i also see the great move of the Ethereum especially and the crypto market generally today. They are all increasing. The rate of the Ethereum is $240.75 . However, although this altcoin is listed in the second rate under BTC, this coin still has not reached its great price some months ago. Hopefully, the market will increase again.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 09:08:57 AM

That's good news, I'm glad to hear it because I still hold some Eth. Aside from Bitcoin, Eth is an Altkoin that I made a hope for profit. I am still waiting for Eth to return to the previous position. I hope this is the beginning of Eth's revival. I'm sure Eth will survive into the second coin after Bitcoin.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
cacucacok91

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:17:06 AM

I think he'll be pushed down even harder. This pullback was quite expected because the fall was huge. Very sorry that I did not buy it for $ 170, now would be a good profit

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
.CRYPTONITY.

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   .Telegram.   ANN Thread
.▬Twitter▬.     Discord     ..Facebook..
Reddit  ●●⚫   Medium   ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Palodar

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:37:39 AM

I think he'll be pushed down even harder. This pullback was quite expected because the fall was huge. Very sorry that I did not buy it for $ 170, now would be a good profit

Many still think ETH will continue to fall, didn't they know that ETH is a good investment to have that even it falls it will sure increase again and again same with BTC.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
christofyler

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:46:04 PM

Ripple is a good coin but I believe ETH  will always maintain it stand no matter the condition soon there would be lots of competitions because there are lots of coin trying to overcome ETH.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:59:15 PM

That is as proof that ethereum is the strongest altcoin and deserves to be under bitcoin. There is nothing to worry about from ethereum, and holding ethereum will be a good choice for a profit.

kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:50:42 AM

The start of a bull run?

I'm glad I started at least some change I'm tired of endless red numbers. It's not even important what coin is better and higher. The main thing is that we began to observe excellent growth. it is for this reason that it was worth working with cryptocurrencies for a long time
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:54:17 AM

The start of a bull run?

Ethereum features is much better than XRP in my opinion, which will lead to better future for ETH.
So, i think ETH drops is temporary, it will go back to the moon just in a matter of time
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:54:29 AM

I also have the same idea as you, but when XRP starts to grow rapidly, I think this may be a sign of the bull market. I have saved a lot of altcoins to welcome the bull market!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: