Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:46:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You can still write your own success story  (Read 283 times)
U2018

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:55:47 AM

I also hope to have a successful experience, but things will always get worse. More than 80% of the coins I invested this year are losing money! I am very depressed!

Hostmasternode
One-Click Masternode Deploy | Instant Shared Node Service
kidsrock

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:31:05 AM

Yes, I am sure that I can write my own success story in the short because I see that some of my coins increase, but I still hold it as I don't see a good profit for me. Maybe I will start to write a note for me that telling my journey in the crypto so I can tell other people about how good my day for waiting for the price to increase again. But I am sure that we are not just telling the good story because we have a bad story that needs to tells to them so they can learn from our mistake and the best is we don't have to make the same mistake in the future.
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:57:56 AM

now to get profits on crypto is a little difficult, so those who joined recently have surrendered. but for those who join long enough they are still waiting for a lot of grace back from cryptocurrency. Grin
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:13:03 AM

Relax, it is about time to to also write your success story. You may have been in the crypto space for quite some times now, but have no good to write about it, except knowing about the achievements of others. If only you can wait. If only you cam hold, you too would have the opportunity of saying something good about your time spent in this space. No one who is reasonably patient, never had anything to say or have good record to remember.
I will not write my current success story. because in my opinion the achievements I have made at this time have not been considered successful. there is still a lot that I need to improve and learn for now. don't be easily satisfied with what you get.

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:18:31 AM

I have missed a couple of chances to write my own and it was very close between my hands, I really don't know if I ever will come that close again, and I keep asking myself if I come that close well I will make the right choices this team! I believe one day I will have my success story and it does not have to be in Crypto space, anyway who knows.
halisakal

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:39:01 PM

Relax, it is about time to to also write your success story. You may have been in the crypto space for quite some times now, but have no good to write about it, except knowing about the achievements of others. If only you can wait. If only you cam hold, you too would have the opportunity of saying something good about your time spent in this space. No one who is reasonably patient, never had anything to say or have good record to remember.
yes indeed, it's difficult to obtain any results at all if you constantly shifting your mind and make hasty decisions based on some fear or anxiety. you can not truly lose anything, remember
akunta

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:54:42 PM

i would add to your wise words, that never-failing path is abnormal and should consider as a dangerous one. don't take the game seriously and you are sure to succeed in it, i promise. a psychology law

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: