Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:08:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Knoks 🔥🔥🔥 A Dedicated Platform For Crypto Signals  (Read 628 times)
Knoks Representative (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:40:39 PM

I want to know about the fact that, how this project will relate with the signal and price? Is there any indicating system in this project which will get in touch with trader or investor?
If I understood your question correct, you want to know do we determine the price and rank.
In high level (we won't be disclosing the exact formulas and weights) the rank is set by minimum threshold of number of published signals and minimum success rate, and pricing of a signal is affected by
(1) objective data, which is statistical historical data, such as rank, profit to loss ratio, etc
(2) users review - the feedback that the traders have given to said signal provider so far and
(3) how well said signal providers is in comparison the the rest - things like number of published knoks, number of purchases, number of followers, etc
Copper Member

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:44:41 PM

There are chances this project can succeed, but its not going to be easy with current approach.

We are slowly but steadily moving from "game of intranet of blockchains" to "internet of blockchains" era which means that how new services are going to be monetized on-chain will dramatically change.

Major issue is that if access to the service is limited in any way through the doggines of the payment process that alone is a huge blocker for inception of any dApp or service type platform that uses blockchain for the settlement.

Here are few examples of apps that have no chances to succeed even if they are delivered:

* those that force people to use particular coins they don't have, don't want to use or are in general not liquid

* those that reward their turk's or nodes with the same illiquid token from previous point

* those that don't require any token for the business to operate while product should be sold to investors as security not utility token.

* other legal issues, that might arise due to nature of business, I would try to avoid term "signal providing" in close proximity to SEC  

If on top of that network is not compatible with an interoperable layer with its own side-chain it's a major flag for investors to reconsider unless CAP is low as it clear that future decentralized payment options will come as secondary not first layer solutions and include huge premiums on micropayments + scaling of the product if it succeeds would be extremely hard.

So what I would suggest is

* make legal docs part of publicly available content

* consider to run settlement layer on the side-chain within one of the interoperable blockchain networks

* consider selling a security/equity instead of utility token

* redefine payment and ensure flawless micropayments even if that means they would be centralized

than we might start talking $$$

Kind Regards

first of all, thank you for the comments and suggestions. I'll try to address your points in my answer:

* make legal docs part of publicly available content
We all know that legal has to catch-up with the technology and the enormous amount of innovation in the blockchain sphere.
here is what we can say about legal so far:
We are incorporated in Malta, and they are currently building up a legal framework, which has been published and which will come into force probably around the 1st Nov 2018. Since we've been incorporated, have a working product and users that are testing it (close circle for now), Knoks has a transitory period of 12 months to comply with the regulation for service providers - meaning we have at least 12 months to apply for the proper license.

* consider to run settlement layer on the side-chain within one of the interoperable blockchain networks
Our product will not be dependent on recurring micropayemnts, although we might consider implementing a payment channels solution like raiden - either on ethereum or on any popular chain (ethermint, definitely). But these type of solutions and services have to be implemented  after we've developed our core business which is the platform and all its functionality.

* consider selling a security/equity instead of utility token
We have, and decided it is not the right time for that (yet)

* redefine payment and ensure flawless micropayments even if that means they would be centralized
We will ensure the best quality of service for receiving payments with the lowest possible fees but we will keep the user experience a priority.

* those that force people to use particular coins they don't have, don't want to use or are in general not liquid
We won't force anyone to purchase our token if they don't like the product and want to use it. This is why we will have a sign-up bonus, which will provide enough free tokens (to use on the platform on a non-withdrawable base) for new traders to use. The amount is not finalized yet, but it should be enough for around a month of usage. After that, if said trader likes the platform and the value they are getting from it - they will need to purchase coins on the open market.
As for the liquidity - this is more of a consideration for the knosker (the signal providers) that will earn tokens from published knoks.
Since they will earn tokens per (resolved) signal, we don't see a situation where a lot of signals will be resolved at the same day for same knokser. Even if this is the case, a couple of hundred or even thousand $ worth of tokens can be easily sold on the market without affecting the price much.

prettiestgirl

Activity: 144
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:38:03 PM

How this project will provide the essential customer service which is very important at this era?
enzo24

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:44:22 PM

Before starting this project, knoks should maintain and develop a good relationship with a good number of the signal provider, otherwise, they will face a severe crisis regarding signal.

clownisme

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:53:14 PM

this knoks is not going to be attached to the previous document and reference list. so it should be added to this project. certainly, .it will add a quality value.
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:59:45 PM

this knoks is not going to be attached to the previous document and reference list. so it should be added to this project. certainly, .it will add a quality value.
What do you think about the difference between the other signal project and knoks? Why is that so special?
Altcoin Reviewer

Activity: 202

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:06:21 PM

How this project will provide the essential customer service which is very important at this era?
Not only that but also they can't even talk about the real data and market access? I think this process also should discuss openly for making understand to the people.
Risk Mgmt

Activity: 158
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:12:32 PM

I would like to suggest you conclude some important issues, such as portfolio tools available, In-depth investment analysis and accurate integration system data.

lucas18

Activity: 396
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:18:08 PM

The signal should be formed a quality visualization for the people making understanding more. So Historical data analysis and real-time data integration are very important for this purpose.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
asensio22

Activity: 118

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:24:27 PM

The signal should be formed a quality visualization for the people making understanding more. So Historical data analysis and real-time data integration are very important for this purpose.

According to my study about this platform, I think Co-relation matrix is very important regarding this platform. also, an In-depth study of business cycles is very element for providing a proper signal.

✅WHALES HEAVEN✅
Custody-free Swapping Platform
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:35:29 PM

At first, you have to arrange market upswings and protect your investment capital, So real-time calculation would help to protect your investment, So a signal is very much important to this platform.
Darth0ne

Activity: 190
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:48:39 PM

If this knoks would add more a couple of thing then it will be a good platform, Such as marketing technique and well-visualized platform. otherwise, It will not be counted as an up to date project.
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:42:23 AM

We will provide a support service trough our website/platform, or other social channels to faciliate the user experience and resolve any possible problems. 
Our platform will go trough lenghty beta testing, and get direct feedback from users and traders, during this period and after, our interest is to engage directly with the community to build the best product possible.
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:51:02 AM

I would like to suggest you conclude some important issues, such as portfolio tools available, In-depth investment analysis and accurate integration system data.

Our initial product will mainly offer the possibility to buy and create signals, with in dept descriptions and all the tools necessary to trade the signal successfully, like the signal provider foundamental/technical analysis.
We will support data from all the high volume exchanges and all the most popular pairs.
We are open to feedback from our community, to better understand the platform feature you want.
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:48:12 AM

Our initial product will mainly offer the possibility to buy and create signals, with in dept descriptions and all the tools necessary to trade the signal successfully, like the signal provider foundamental/technical analysis.
We will support data from all the high volume exchanges and all the most popular pairs.
We are open to feedback from our community, to better understand the platform feature you want.

I wonder how the promotion goes?
How many users use your platform for their trades? And the most important question is what do you expect to achieve after the development of the system? Or are plans so far so far not going at the moment?

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:10:57 PM

How many users use your platform for their trades? And the most important question is what do you expect to achieve after the development of the system? Or are plans so far so far not going at the moment?

The platform is currently being used/tested by several people outside our team. We collect feedback, suggestions and ironing some bugs.
Can you elaborate more on that part:
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:21:45 PM

Thanks for developing such type of project, I am sure I am gonna refer to my people to invest in this platform, Already I have talked about this project to some of my men. Hope for the best.

Risk Mgmt

Activity: 158
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:31:04 PM

It's really great to know those facts, If you can provide support data from all the renowned exchange then it will be a good opportunity for the traders to choose the best option to invest through this project.

enzo24

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:37:53 PM

One important thing is forcing me to rethink that why Knoks is using only ETH blockchain rather than any other blockchain system? Is it more compatible with this project?
Darth0ne

Activity: 190
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:44:35 PM

One important thing is forcing me to rethink that why Knoks is using only ETH blockchain rather than any other blockchain system? Is it more compatible with this project?

Do you know that this ETH blockchain is the most trusted and credible network among other networks, I think this one is enough to take this decision to be marge with ETH blockchain network.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: