Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:18:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling] Bitcointalk Forum Account. Escrow Accepted  (Read 206 times)
JerryM (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:35:33 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 09:55:56 AM by JerryM

This is Jerry, I've been in the forum since 2016 when I was introduced to this forum and earn some few years back I've decided to create multiple accounts in order to double or triple the rewards I'm receiving and continue to create accounts up to now. I've already sold accounts to a project manager to use it for i don't know maybe to make their ICO more legit.

Reason for selling: I've made a lot of accounts these past few years and used it for bounty purposes but right now I'm having a hard time to use some of it since they're a lot and just want to sell it rather than to stock it without any use.

Description: All of the accounts I'm selling are original and raised using my own hands and keyboard. All the accounts doesn't have staked address, previous loans or include to any fraud. Some of my accounts has a trust rating (I used it to buy mining equipment here in the forum)

Available accounts:
2 Hero Member
4 Sr. Member (3 accounts available)
3 Full member (2 accounts available)

Prices: I don't have any idea about the pricing of the account and maybe I'll just copy other sellers prices or just offer to me.
Escrow: I accept any escrow, but you're responsible for the fees.
Contact: Contact me through here or in telegram: https://t.me/BlkchainX
JerryM (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:36:20 AM

Bump! Accounts still available, for those users who are afraid of my accounts credibility and security you can just buy merits from me. Please visit my thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5041654.msg46394896#msg46394896
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: