Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:15:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage your profits in trading?  (Read 18607 times)
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:36:34 AM

Me myself didn't do day trading, I have done a kind of psychological test to determine I am more suitable to be a day trader or a long-term trader (swinger), and the result is I was suitable to be a long term trader based on psychological tests. Well, about one month I will close the trading results and if the market was good or my prediction was correct then I will got a profit. Usually the profit I got will be divide by two, half to increase my capital and half I take and exchange to money fiat.

bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:42:19 AM

Me myself didn't do day trading, I have done a kind of psychological test to determine I am more suitable to be a day trader or a long-term trader (swinger), and the result is I was suitable to be a long term trader based on psychological tests. Well, about one month I will close the trading results and if the market was good or my prediction was correct then I will got a profit. Usually the profit I got will be divide by two, half to increase my capital and half I take and exchange to money fiat.

but what if market decreases in the next month? because as we see,  market continues to decline from beginning of this year. so you experience floating longer. i also do it like you, but it's not time-bound
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:57:18 AM

but what if market decreases in the next month? because as we see,  market continues to decline from beginning of this year. so you experience floating longer. i also do it like you, but it's not time-bound
of course if the market goes down again, of course what we will do is just be patient waiting until the market stabilizes so we can avoid losses. because most people if the market goes down it will certainly experience panic
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:00:12 AM

I know it's advisable to buy low and sell your coin at a higher price. What I don't understand is that when you sell high, do you suppose to buy so that your profit will not depreciate when the price is going low? I need an expert to clarify me, Thanks.

I assume " manage " is set stop loss and take profit area and always follow the rules, reach must stop and leave the market. Think simple, meaning you should have smart calculation about profit and loss limit, about time to execute only need to wait. Most people do like I do, set the number and follow the rules. Win or loss it doesn't matter but get disciplines is key to success.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:31:24 AM

Managing trading is an easy thing.you will just put it again in a trading and make it announce.you are not just going for the initial and i have been engaged in a group of adept in the crypto ground.better choose a good trading or long term trades.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:36:52 AM

Sometimes managing profit through trading is impossible because we have to manage other coins when the loose value in the market. So always try to hold the profit but it is impossible sometime to manage the profit.
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:47:03 AM

Managing so that we can still make a profit is very difficult especially if we are really passionate about wanting to get great results. must be able to take the decision right away
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:49:15 AM

All of the profits I can make in trading, will be put into other trades. In which I got to trade coins that are different from that recent trade. That's how it goes.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:09:03 PM

before I trade I have determined the profit that I will take to get the profit, so I will not force or be too eager to get a lot of profit because of course it is very risky, I better focus
rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:09:27 PM

The income/ profit I get in trading is invested to other altcoin inorder to earn more. I don't usually withdraw an amount of it after trading because as what I see, the market is like a cycle.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:25:41 PM

I know it's advisable to buy low and sell your coin at a higher price. What I don't understand is that when you sell high, do you suppose to buy so that your profit will not depreciate when the price is going low? I need an expert to clarify me, Thanks.

I manage my trading by setting up a goal so that i will earn a big profit. I do not invest all my fist money so that if I loose I still have money. Managing your trading is not hard you just have to set your goal so that you will gain a profit.
Nexus77

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:54:41 PM

The income/ profit I get in trading is invested to other altcoin inorder to earn more. I don't usually withdraw an amount of it after trading because as what I see, the market is like a cycle.
Indeed, it is good with that advantage, we can get many benefits as an investment and also increase the portfolio that we will have as our investment
Finestream

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:20:05 PM

Indeed, it is good with that advantage, we can get many benefits as an investment and also increase the portfolio that we will have as our investment
I also do the same.When i have already my profit,i usually buy some cheap but potential coins and then hold them after,and wait for good price to sell them.I just repeat it over and over again because i know for sure it will really give me a huge profit if i'm just patient enough.Just make sure the price you bought the coin is definitely cheaper than the price you sell it again.

andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:53:40 PM

I also do the same.When i have already my profit,i usually buy some cheap but potential coins and then hold them after,and wait for good price to sell them.I just repeat it over and over again because i know for sure it will really give me a huge profit if i'm just patient enough.Just make sure the price you bought the coin is definitely cheaper than the price you sell it again.
but for me, the profit is better saved, because if the profit I traded to another coin the risk of losing is big, so that in the end, we did not have the profit. so it is better we keep trading with the capital, whereas the profits we save for backup or whatever happens going forward.
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 03:23:18 PM

Right now I am currently trading at 3% loss, 5% gains on my orders, so I'll sell at 3% loss or 5% gain, whichever comes first. So long as you select high quality coins, they tend to gain more often than they lose, expecially when trading mostly horizontally. As for profits, I simply reinvest everything back into my initial strategy, since my margins are so low it is very difficult for me to lose too much.

KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:31:14 PM

Because the market down now , our profit in trading is decreased because only most of the altcoins are dump only some of them are increased. Im nit earning daily I earning weekly. You can buy more altcoins now with cheap price and sell with high price but you need to wait to oump the value again.

prices affect in business but we also have to have a strategy in trading, because trading is not an easy thing because the stakes of capital are planted, it is wrong that we make a decision then it means the loss is in front of our eyes then we lose some of our money, in all cases it is not we can take it lightly like turning the palm of the hand very easily. in other trade matters, please.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:31:31 PM

Trading is a very high risky. But I always try to sell out my coins at some profits. I usually like to use stop loss system to be safe from losses and gain maximum profits.
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:09:35 PM

many people use price averaging and in this case you can have several orders at different prices and close at the same price, which is very convenient if you do not guess the price of the initial purchase
skish85

Activity: 485

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:33:59 PM

In trade I advise you to go in small amounts and smoothly increase your deposit to a certain extent both at the expense of profit and at the expense of additional personal deposits. At the very beginning of this business, I realized that this market is not for the faint of heart - volatility here is crazy. Without participation in thematic chats and subscriptions to news channels and signals for trade, there is nothing to catch newcomers.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:50:45 PM

In trade I advise you to go in small amounts and smoothly increase your deposit to a certain extent both at the expense of profit and at the expense of additional personal deposits. At the very beginning of this business, I realized that this market is not for the faint of heart - volatility here is crazy. Without participation in thematic chats and subscriptions to news channels and signals for trade, there is nothing to catch newcomers.

Well you're right about that dude. Do it gradually so at the same time you gain precious experience while trading small amounts. That would considerably make your chances better while minimizing risk of big losses.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: