Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:05:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage your profits in trading?  (Read 18607 times)
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 11:29:12 AM

I was rolling with 5000 + USD in Binance exchange few months ago but I recently when the Bitcoin fall down I swapped all the cryptos to fiat currency. I believe people are maximum exchanging their money as stable currency and  the top cryptocurrencies in the exchange. If you want to sell your Bitcoins kindly know that you are selling for stable currency e and set alert for you do while it goes to down and up. Using that on exact time you can sell your cryptocurrency

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 12:23:12 PM

Honestly, managing your trades everyday is really difficult, even for professional traders because minimizing losses gives pressure to others, especially if we are in the middle of the bear market that you are not able to buy low, sell high if the market is really down. I think the best way to manage your trades is you should know first how to control your emotions when the market is down for you not to panic sell and for you to become patient with all of your holdings.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 01:21:39 PM

Honestly, managing your trades everyday is really difficult, even for professional traders because minimizing losses gives pressure to others, especially if we are in the middle of the bear market that you are not able to buy low, sell high if the market is really down. I think the best way to manage your trades is you should know first how to control your emotions when the market is down for you not to panic sell and for you to become patient with all of your holdings.
If you are an experienced trader then you will not have a hard time in managing your trades per day. Minimizing losses is also normal for an experienced traders because they know how to set up their trading strategy and execute it in the market. Experienced traders have enough knowledge and experience to ease things up and that is what you should be really focusing on if you want to manage your trades very well.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:20:01 PM

If you are an experienced trader then you will not have a hard time in managing your trades per day. Minimizing losses is also normal for an experienced traders because they know how to set up their trading strategy and execute it in the market. Experienced traders have enough knowledge and experience to ease things up and that is what you should be really focusing on if you want to manage your trades very well.

Most of the traders strategy is that they are adding some of it to their capital for them to maximize it and some they will cash out and they will save it, I myself also doing this as I don't want to take risk everything so I am saving some of it so that I can have something to get when I needed fund, we should not gamble everything, our main goal should be to save our profit.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:43:28 PM

Most of the traders strategy is that they are adding some of it to their capital for them to maximize it and some they will cash out and they will save it, I myself also doing this as I don't want to take risk everything so I am saving some of it so that I can have something to get when I needed fund, we should not gamble everything, our main goal should be to save our profit.
Well, in my opinion, the way you are the most correct, do not use all capital for trading, assuming to anticipate if things are not desired or market conditions are not favorable. although a pro trader, I'm sure there will be moments when they feel bored seeing unfavorable conditions and then prefer to take a break and enjoy the money from trading profits (save or cashout into fiat). Or when you get stuck taking the wrong position, and want to recover, the saved money can be a savior (buy again at a low price).
To be sure, the purpose of trading is to make a profit, as soon as possible make a withdrawal into money (fiat) if you already get a pretty good profit.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 08:34:14 PM

Yeah, those who are experienced and who know that trading has a lot of profit for them so they will Be able to manage. It’s all about reducing your losses as if the loss will be mined than profit will be high by itself. We should try not to make mistakes and better trade well according to the market moves and according to good trading strategies.
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 01:16:35 AM

Yeah, those who are experienced and who know that trading has a lot of profit for them so they will Be able to manage. It’s all about reducing your losses as if the loss will be mined than profit will be high by itself. We should try not to make mistakes and better trade well according to the market moves and according to good trading strategies.

In trading, we have different techniques and styles. However, some of us still prioritize a significant knowledge in trading, we can get a lot of techniques and tips through the internet today, and this is a good source of experience too. Still, I think it is more advisable if you are asking the people who are knowledgeable in trading their answers is more useful because they already experience those trade. You can gain more information to them too and adapt their trading skills to win your trades. In trading, you must also know when is the right time to trade and you know how to read graphs this gives you a hint to get more profit. You know first what coin is suitable to your trade and also you need to know what kind of trading method you will use if you want a daily income go for short term trading but if you have a large amount of profit, but it takes time better to try the long term trading.

whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 04:08:59 PM

Of course, this is a very interesting question and everyone would like to know the right method of managing profits from their activities in cryptocurrency trading.  But it seems to me that only real professionals who practically instinctively work and get good results can really answer this question.  Today, I use some YouTube channels for more information to improve my trading, but my success is minimized.  I already work according to the usual scheme, according to which many beginners study and use scalping as the simplest strategy.  But it’s very difficult to answer the question, because I can’t manage my profit, and I hope for luck to a greater extent.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: