Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:01:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♻️♻️♻️ [ANN] FUTURE ENERGY MINING THAT BENEFITS THE ENVIRONMENT ♻️♻️♻️  (Read 2255 times)
BaWart

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:27:44 PM

It is really very convenient, easy to use and of course the level of protection is very cool antivirus solution to protect your information on the basis of blockchain! Developed by a cool team and for those who love reliability! Thank you developers and all who are with us!

You've probably posted this in the wrong thread. We do not work on antivirus solutions and protecting information via blockchain. Though we do love reliability too! That's why we make our project: to make mining profits more reliable.
Andrey_Kadochnikov

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:29:18 PM

One of the strengths of the project is that the energy costs are zero. At the same time, the project demonstrates how to achieve this very cost-effective energy activity. In my opinion, this is a new revolution in mining! Am I wrong?

U talk like u have been tutoring this team of skunks to mislead folks with the intent of taking advantage of them. U have no idea that these newbies leech off their granny to collect money to cover internet expenses and win themselves more time to get educated on how to install an operating system on a hard drive. Noob threads like this are silly, they are made by amnesia survivors and protagonists of a social movements for self-execution.
Ask questions if you are not fake and get reasoned answers.
Andrey_Kadochnikov

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:14:07 PM

When the beginning of the ICO? I want to buy your tokens.

preICO starts in 22 days.

I'll wait for the sales to start.

You will not regret investing your money in our project!
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:13:01 PM

Mining is now under a very big problem with such prices for tokens and bitcoins. If you do not have almost free electricity, then there may be a problem with the cash flow like bit main and others.
Investments of money can be done only for the future because a sharp increase can be expected only after a while but not the fact that it will be interesting to investors because they are waiting for a profit right now and not I’d future a fret many years.
We offer mining without electricity fee! This is our main advantage over our competitors! Such projects have not been on the market yet! And the profit of the backer will begin to receive immediately after ICO up to 320% per month!!!  Cool Cool Cool
More information you can get http://icoenergy.org/docs/WP_eng.pdf ahhh!

To be honest when they promise me such a profit, I instead go back a little bit from investing. Even in the market of crypto currency in the growing market the chance to earn such amounts is very small. And when on a falling talk about such percentages it sounds simply not real.
Andrey_Kadochnikov

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:05:32 AM

Mining is now under a very big problem with such prices for tokens and bitcoins. If you do not have almost free electricity, then there may be a problem with the cash flow like bit main and others.
Investments of money can be done only for the future because a sharp increase can be expected only after a while but not the fact that it will be interesting to investors because they are waiting for a profit right now and not I’d future a fret many years.
We offer mining without electricity fee! This is our main advantage over our competitors! Such projects have not been on the market yet! And the profit of the backer will begin to receive immediately after ICO up to 320% per month!!!  Cool Cool Cool

To be honest when they promise me such a profit, I instead go back a little bit from investing. Even in the market of crypto currency in the growing market the chance to earn such amounts is very small. And when on a falling talk about such percentages it sounds simply not real.
Hello! I suggest you pay 10 minutes of your time and to understand how it works ECOMINIG. We do not overestimate the indicators, under specific conditions, the profit can be from 2% to 320% per month. Future Energy always uses the latest rates in the calculator.
Andrey_Kadochnikov

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:14:04 AM

Hello! I suggest you pay 10 minutes of your time and to understand how it works ECOMINIG. We do not overestimate the indicators, under specific conditions, the profit can be from 2% to 320% per month. Future Energy always uses the latest rates in the calculator.
Do you limit the number of mining participants each month? And of the number of tokens that participate in a particular month, 5% of the tokens are destroyed.
That's right! You are guaranteed to get a profit of 2% per month, but you can get 320%. It all depends on the percentage of participants in a particular month. Profit will grow monthly this will happen due to the burning of 5% of the tokens that participated in mining in the month.
Andrey_Kadochnikov

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:19:27 AM

Do you limit the number of mining participants each month? And of the number of tokens that participate in a particular month, 5% of the tokens are destroyed.
That's right! You are guaranteed to get a profit of 2% per month, but you can get 320%. It all depends on the percentage of participants in a particular month. Profit will grow monthly this will happen due to the burning of 5% of the tokens that participated in mining in the month.
If 5% of the tokens are destroyed every month, the pool of bitcoins will be divided into fewer participants. Then the profit every month should grow in the holders?

Every month the number of tokens will decrease, which means that the pool of bitcoins will be divided into a smaller number of participants. Every month the profit from one token will increase.
blink_stun

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:45:15 AM

I will support his project and it will not do any hard to the environment plus it cost nothing. The idea is unique and this could be big if the team will put a lot of effort in spreading awareness. This is one of my favorite crypto!

BaWart

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:02:36 AM

I will support his project and it will not do any hard to the environment plus it cost nothing. The idea is unique and this could be big if the team will put a lot of effort in spreading awareness. This is one of my favorite crypto!

Thank you for your support! Stay tuned for more updates on the project.
Andrey_Kadochnikov

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:09:56 AM

Current BTC= 6740.26364511 (changed to  3.97 %)
Income one S9 (whattomine)=0.4809 mBTC
Profit with payment of electricity($0.06) = $1.27
Profit with FUTURE ENERGY = $3.24

Nethash BTC 53990.02 Ph (changed to 17.04 %)
Andrey_Kadochnikov

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:14:16 PM

Watch our video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ksx7dXabUY
Togacity

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:21:41 PM

Almost all the mining firms mine bitcoin alone but with your platform I hope you would add different cryptocurrencies to it since others are making head waves now?
BaWart

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:13:59 PM

Almost all the mining firms mine bitcoin alone but with your platform I hope you would add different cryptocurrencies to it since others are making head waves now?

Right now we are mining bitcoin but we can mine any cryptocurrency. It depends on the needs of community and the market. If we'll see that mining something else is more profitable than we can switch to that cryptocurrency.
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:13:34 PM

All good projects always say that investing in them is always a risk and you have to be ready for a complete loss of funds. It's honest, and it inspires confidence.

Andrey_Kadochnikov

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:28:59 PM

All good projects always say that investing in them is always a risk and you have to be ready for a complete loss of funds. It's honest, and it inspires confidence.
Sure, any project, especially ICO project is associated with risk. We warn about the risks that may be. But we have long been engaged in this business and are confident in the implementation of the Future Energy project.
Andrey_Kadochnikov

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:15:19 PM

Test our calculator and find out how to earn up to 320% profit per month. https://icoenergy.org/#ecomining
Andrey_Kadochnikov

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:14:52 AM

FUTURE ENERGY has been engaged in the mining of crypto currency since 2014. We are currently based on our own land and utilize a voltage power transmission line from the 110 kV substation. Currently, we are able to increase capacity to 50 MW at a tariff of $0.05 per 1 kW / h. This will ensure mining modules continue to run for the period of construction of our own renewable energy farms.
Andrey_Kadochnikov

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:29:53 AM

Since 2014 our team has grown to include a group of world-renowned scientists. We deliver an efficient, economical, clean and independent energy supply solution for our mining modules. Currently, 49 of our developments have been patented in the field of renewable energy sources and sources of atom energy for peaceful purposes, most of which have been actualized.
BaWart

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:09:43 AM

Every day our bot collects information from various resources about the bitcoin exchange rate, ASICs profitability in 9 antminer and comparesit with theoretical profit of our ASIC.

Current BTC= 6536.49103239 (changed to  -2.77 %)
Income one S9 (whattomine)=0.4818 mBTC
Profit with payment of electricity($0.06) = $1.18
Profit with FUTURE ENERGY = $3.15

Nethash BTC 54085.08 Ph (changed to .17 %)
Andrey_Kadochnikov

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:36:09 AM

ECOMINING provides the opportunity to take part in bitcoin mining by exchanging FGY tokens for the right to practice ECOMINING for one month.
What is ECOMINING?

Future Energy will spend a part of the funds raised during the ICO on the purchase of ASIC miners with a total capacity of 14,500 th (the capacity will depend on the amount collected during the ICO). ECOMINING will work on clean eco energy, for which you will not have to pay. The Bitcoins will be distributed on the basis of a smart-contract by the following principle: 80% of Bitcoins production will be distributed among ECOMINING members, and 20% will be spent on maintenance, repair and purchase of new equipment. The Bitcoin distribution will occur on the 1st day of each month.

Up to 330% per month! How does it work?
To participate in the mining, the token holder can exchange their FGY tokens for one month of participation in the ECOMINING project. Applications for participation in ECOMINING are accepted during the last 5 days of the current month for the right to participate in following month. On the last day of the month after receiving applications for mining, a random number generator will produce a number which will determine the percentage of the total sold FGY tokens that will be able to participate in the mining in the following month.
For example: 2 500 000 FGY tokens are sold during ICO today, on 31 December 2018. The randomly generated number is ‘1’, meaning 1% of the total number of tokens sold will be able to participate in mining in January 2019. Of the 25 000 FGY tokens used for bitcoin mining, 20% will be distributed to maintenance of the equipment, and the remaining 80% between the pool of participants during the said month. Today, at the rate of $6500 per bitcoin, that is approximately $100 000 of bitcoins mined per month. After 20% allocated to maintenance, the remaining 80% ($80 000) is distributed between 25 000 FGY tokens. This means that each token is worth $3.3, which is 330% gain per month at the initial price of $1 per FGY token.

In addition, Future Energy will award participants with a
bonus of 95% of the token exchanged for making contributions to the development of clean energy. The bonus will be added until the 5th day of the following month (if you exchanged your tokens for the right of mining in January 2019, then you receive the bonus until 5 February 2019). Only 5% of your tokens will be burned. In the event that there are more requests for mining than the percentage allowed to participate in a particular month, the swap will occur in proportion to the possible number of tokens and requests for mining. All tokens that do not pass the swap will be returned to their owners.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: