Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:35:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleting posts on the forum  (Read 2198 times)
ACTrend

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 01:31:50 PM

Hello! The reason may be different. And not the fact that you will have errors in your messages. Nevertheless, you can get negative confidence. These are the risks of the signature. Therefore, you need to write messages carefully and 2-3 more than necessary according to the conditions. Wink

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:33:41 PM

deleting posts in this forum is indeed one of the ways that moderators do to prevent some discussion of posts that are not in accordance with the topic, the way you can do to secure post calculations for your signature campaign is to make more posts than campaign rules, so if some of your posts are deleted, then the number of your posts for the campaign is still enough to meet the requirements of the campaign
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:43:09 PM

Yes, some post is deleted because of the nonsense answers to the topic. We should read and check carefully our thoughts so that we can ensure it will be not removed. We should do some excess in doing signature so that to ensure we can get some stakes
SaRmY (OP)

Activity: 645

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:24:17 PM

Yes, some post is deleted because of the nonsense answers to the topic. We should read and check carefully our thoughts so that we can ensure it will be not removed. We should do some excess in doing signature so that to ensure we can get some stakes

This is absolutely correct. But I try to write good posts and right places This is absolutely correct. But I try to write good posts and right places but I was wrong with this post Grin Grin
ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:01:32 AM

This is absolutely correct. But I try to write good posts and right places This is absolutely correct. But I try to write good posts and right places but I was wrong with this post Grin Grin
my english is also not good and like you, my post is also sometimes deleted by the moderator and I asked friends in my place about this, they say maybe my english is not good so my writing is not understandable and includes offtopics but my feeling say my writing without offtopics

fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:49:24 AM

i think it can, but it should be a very bad grammar, i think as long as your post still can be understand for many people your post should be safe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: