Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:31:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone played this lottery game?  (Read 362 times)
Y.Jody (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:56:27 AM

Yes, I had been betting  lottery ever since and unfortunately I was not able to experience any winnings. On the other hand, if you are referring to online lottery, I haven't tried to bet on it yet. However, if you really wanted to earn profit I think it would be better for you to participate bounty campaigns where at least there is a chance that an individual could be able to earn from his/her participation. Also, the token reward also depends on the rank of the member wherein the higher rank the better reward.
Maybe I should consider the bounty, but I just want to play it.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:05:23 AM

Actually i don't know what is this lottery like. But, an easy ways is always have a big risk, but if you have a much luck, you'll get huge reward. I just want to give suggestion for you, do not playing your fund with luck, or you will get big chance of losing your fund. And for me, lottery is not in my list.

This forum is huge buddy, knowledge is everywhere. You should try to hunting, get your income and trade in exchange. Daily trade is the best choice buddy. Good luck.

Thank you for your advice. I just think that this lottery game doesn't cost too much every time. I want to try it.

I think you don't try for a lottery because there aren't many successful people from the lottery, if you have the funds you better plant it in an altcoin that you think is best, or you can see it in coinmarketcap 1 to the top 100 best altcoins.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:09:02 AM

This will not be an addition to earnings.
this lottery might be line for fun games only.
doing this all the time is not a good to have.
lottery and faucets doesn't give much profit.
Y.Jody (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:12:51 PM

Here link to their ann thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4962430.0 , just check all post on there and what people feel about it.
However, i never knew it before and never try it.
They didn’t discuss lottery in their ann, so I asked here.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:25:38 PM

I have participated in games that have Bitcoin prizes, and I do not understand how to play them, just like this lottery, I also do not understand how to play, you better go to an online poker gambling site, it certainly gives you big chips but with a 100% risk of loss. it's better that you research the Bitcoin or altcoin that you will buy than you play the lottery, it will make you addicted and potentially make you bankrupt.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 03:04:32 PM

I never fit in this game but better forget it for the lottery. It will not be able to give great results as expected. only with luck could make this could be the thing that produces this difficult and even obtained. It would be better to switch to a more definite in the crypto because many areas are better in the lottery than on crypto.

Y.Jody (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:08:06 PM

I don't really trust lottery site and especially, crypto lottery.
You better spend your time in something else.
Their team is developed with their own systems. For themselves, there may be no need for profit motives?I do not know either
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:24:43 PM

Lottery game? Just as a form of entertainment, can not become a way to make money and get rich (my personal opinion).
Efficient investment or hard work to change life!
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:28:20 PM

Thank you for your advice. I just think that this lottery game doesn't cost too much every time. I want to try it.
Yes it dont cost too much but gambling is very addictive even that is a little amount of money they earn with that, imagine how many of you are playing the game even though we are talking about .000001 btc if there are thousands of player its a huge amount.

Try to search about gambling BTC, there are lots of people lose all their investment in there.
mukul11122

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:30:51 PM

Not yet tried but could give it a try as it looks legitimate.
Rituvohra01

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:48:47 PM

I think games are always for fun not for gambling. Addiction of anything is very harmful.
Y.Jody (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:07:02 AM

Lottery game? Just as a form of entertainment, can not become a way to make money and get rich (my personal opinion).
Efficient investment or hard work to change life!
Very sincere advice. It’s impossible to make money and get rich by gambling. I know. THX
DesertOasis3

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:23:19 AM

No I haven't played that one before but thanks for the link I will go to the site and have a look at it. I see they only use their own coin for games and payments which could present exchange problems if you want something immediately spendable. I have used Trueflip before they payout in Bitcoin but odds of winning are pretty low.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:43:57 AM

Never tried lottery game using a coin. Most of the old exchanges has a lottery game and I tried my best to resist the temptation on playing but for some reason I tried to click the dice multiple times and lost $50 in 3 minutes. Gambling has its own way for players to keep on playing. NEVER try to play the lottery on exchanges . It is a game that nobody wins. They just take away your money feeling that you've been scammed LEGALLY.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Y.Jody (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:40:36 AM

Yes it dont cost too much but gambling is very addictive even that is a little amount of money they earn with that, imagine how many of you are playing the game even though we are talking about .000001 btc if there are thousands of player its a huge amount.

Try to search about gambling BTC, there are lots of people lose all their investment in there.
You are right, small gambling without self-control will also lose a lot.
mayasari

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:03:56 AM

https://lottery.allgamescoin.org/
A new coin xagc development program, do not know how fair.
Can someone tell me?
You better take part in the bounty, pay for it more surely as long as you take the right bounty, because now there are lots of scam bounties, and don't pay for it.
I suggest that you join the bounty in Bountrust, there are lots of legit bounty and so far they always pay. You can follow the Bountrust channel telegram here: https://t.me/bounTrust

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
Dolarin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:09:14 AM

Any lottery is a fraud. And not in the sense that they won't give you the money, no. It's just that any lottery always earns more on its customers than customers earn on the lottery. IMHO
Y.Jody (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:55:18 AM

Not yet tried but could give it a try as it looks legitimate.
I think this is legal, but I want to test the fairness.
Y.Jody (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:43:31 AM

I think games are always for fun not for gambling. Addiction of anything is very harmful.
Yes, I just want to play as a small game.
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:55:17 AM

https://lottery.allgamescoin.org/
A new coin xagc development program, do not know how fair.
Can someone tell me?
You should understand that all the lotteries are created with only one purpose - to enrich their founder. My advice is stay away from all lotteries and use your money for more useful investments.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: