Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:48:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling] Flower tech 10mh/s scrypt asic preorders, alpha-tech 25mh/s preorder  (Read 873 times)
atlosas (OP)

Activity: 248
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:50:02 AM

As the topic states selling :
Flower-tech scrypt asic preorders. 3000$ for 10 mh/s unit
Alpha-tech scrypt asic preorder. 6000$ for 25 mh/s unit (30% paid)
Payment in bitcoins with escrow here.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apollojmr

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:52:42 PM

Great seller here! Heres how he responded to me not feeling comfortable with the terms he offered...

Re: Auction
« Sent to: apollojmr on: March 03, 2014, 05:00:26 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » ReplyQuoteDelete
How about u shut the fuck up and admit you post shit and don;t follow your words. It is your responsibility to see the terms before you bid bitch face.
Report To Admin

Offline atlosas
Re: Auction
« Sent to: apollojmr on: March 03, 2014, 05:09:53 PM » ReplyQuoteDelete
I see your bitterness is engraved in your father molesting you. I am sorry it happened, just commit suicide, will be best for all of us.
Report To Admin

What you think you become. Bitrated user: apollojmr.
Ntrain2k

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:01:18 PM

Sounds like a stellar individual to do business with...

Roll Eyes

OP: Might try to remember that words can and do tend to bite you in the ass.

▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
          ███████  ███████
          ███████ █████████
           ▀███▀  ▀███████▀
  ▄███▄            ▀█████▀
 ███████  ▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
 ███████ ███████  ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▀███▀  ███████ █████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀███▀  █████████ ▄██████████▄
 ▄███▄            ▀█████▀  ▀██████████▀
███████  ▄███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀████████▀
███████ ███████   █████       ▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▀███▀  ███████ ▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀███▀  █████████  ████████▄
                ▀███████▀ ██████████▄
       ▄█████▄    █████   ███████████
      ▄███████▄  ▄▄▄▄▄     █████████
      ▀███████▀ ▄█████▄     ▀█████▀
       ▀█████▀ █████████
               ▀███████▀
                ▀█████▀

HiveNet

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
    ██████         ▀█████████
   ███████  █████▄   ▀████████
  ████████  ███████▄   ████████
 █████████  █████████  █████████
██████████  █████████  ██████████
 █████████  █    ████  █████████
  ████████  █████████  ████████
   ███████  █       █  ███████
    ██████  █████████  ██████
     █████             █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
    ████████████████▀  ██████
   ██████████████▀       █████
  ███████████▀       ██▌ ██████
 ████▀  ▀█          ████▌ ██████
████                ████▌ ███████
 ███                ████▌ ██████
  ███▄  ▄█          ████▌ █████
   ████████   █      ██▌ █████
    ███████  ████▄      █████
     ██████  ███████▄  █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████
|
|
atlosas (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:03:46 PM

First of all this is different forums, secondly it is so nice of you to post some of the conversation. You insulted me first. Here is the full conversation.

Congratz on winning the preorder. Here is my plan how to sell it securely.

Payment will be in bitcoins with the use of escrow to protect me and you. I created a plan how to do this securely. I would recommend using bitcointalk escrow like John.k or any respected escrow of your choice. So it goes like this: I will give my account on flower technlogies website and email associated with it to escrow. Escrow then checks if the order number and all other info is correct and reports to you. You then pay the money to escrow. Escrow then changes the password of my account on flower technologies website and email (to prevent me from resseting the password) and gives the new passwords to you, while i receive the  payment. I created seperate emails and accounts for seperate preorder numbers. Also email's password recovery is the fake telephone number which escrow will change to yours incase you lose the password. After all this you will have the account with the preorder + the email with new passwords known by you and i will have the payment. You then can edit the shipping details to your destination. In total i have 8 preorders to sell.
atlosas

Look I said in the thread I was not a serious buyer and I am unfortunately for you not. I just have seen way to many mess ups with pre orders, and the fact that you proposed such a detailed plan sounds too fishy to me. Maybe I am wrong as you could just be an honest dude selling some miners but I am not ok with the way the process sounds. I could see something happening after the escrow is released like flowertech not even talking to me or something because my names not on the account. So thanks but I have to bow out. Good luck. Apollojmr

Listen I didnt hijack your thread, There was not one post after 2 days until I posted. I was seriously going to buy the miner from you but I am just not comfortable with the terms offered. If you wanna put the money in escrow until the miner arrives that is another story. Why should I get my money tied up and maybe get screwed while you get paid and done? I am a seller and I know that when something is sold its shipped and when the buyer is happy I get my money. Who knows I could end up paying and the company announces they are not going to make the item and then i am out! So many stupid shit could happen. I am a great buyer and if you truly wanna sell something in hand let me know. Until then quit bitchin and sell some shit.

apollo

How about u shut the fuck up and admit you post shit and don;t follow your words. It is your responsibility to see the terms before you bid bitch face.
atlosas
Wow..sorry if I've offended you. You're a pretty good keyboard gangsta I see. Learn to spell and get some class fool. Good luck with your scams/auctions. I can tell you that even if I was thinking of buying from you I am completely out now. Now go fuck yourself with your dads dick while your mom eats his asshole. See I can be so cool too like you! By the way if you're a true badass why don't you dox yourself so I can come over and play your scam games with you and when I won I'll split my winnings with you. Good day mate
apollo

So as you can see you are the saint yourself. Bidding on the auction and not paying for it. I wonder what better terms i can offer you than escrow. You are buying preorder which was clearly stated, not the miner. Idiot
atlosas (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:04:22 PM

"Now go fuck yourself with your dads dick while your mom eats his asshole"

Classy
apollojmr

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:18:31 PM

"Now go fuck yourself with your dads dick while your mom eats his asshole"

Classy

I only stooped to your level to show you I am not your typical person that you can push around. I also am not the one asking people for money in a shady way. So again good luck and happy selling. Just remember this is a tight knit community that is not kind to people like you. You can look at my past post from 1-2 years and see I am not that type of person. Good day sir.

What you think you become. Bitrated user: apollojmr.
atlosas (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:21:49 PM

Yes you are that type of person, firstly insulting me first, not following your words, now wanting to show how "bad " i am but actually drowning in your own shit. Didn't go as planned? Good job on ruining your 1-2 years "reputation" you dick sucking fagget. Next time you say smth about my mom, please just kill yourself, Mister "respected good person".
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: