Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:30:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC bear market over?????  (Read 26431 times)
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:19:11 AM

Honestly i still feel its a bull trap and bitcoin will reach down below 5800$, before real bull market begins...How many of you guys agree with this ?
in my opinion this is a bullrun rally, and it's time for you to buy bitcoin and altcoin,
like ripple, ethereum, monero, and eos

there goes my next pay cheque
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:31:43 AM

i think yes, btc bear market is already over

it still can't be said that the bearish market condition has ended because there is only a slight increase in movement and maybe in September this will still have a deeper correction, so don't get stuck with a market situation that is only slightly green. the bullrun will come probably at the beginning of Q4 but still can't guarantee that it will happen.
the increase that has occurred in a few days is a pump, look at the current market moving up and down. it looks like bearish is not over and the market will not stabilize any time soon.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:41:36 PM

it still can't be said that the bearish market condition has ended because there is only a slight increase in movement and maybe in September this will still have a deeper correction, so don't get stuck with a market situation that is only slightly green. the bullrun will come probably at the beginning of Q4 but still can't guarantee that it will happen.
the increase that has occurred in a few days is a pump, look at the current market moving up and down. it looks like bearish is not over and the market will not stabilize any time soon.
That's exactly what you say because this year is a bad year for crypto and other digital currencies. so for a stable price in the near future I don't think it will happen and if in the next year the market is likely to experience good stability

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:44:32 PM

Honestly i still feel its a bull trap and bitcoin will reach down below 5800$, before real bull market begins...How many of you guys agree with this ?
Maybe it will be 4k or vice versa about 6k. At least now we see a little stability, which gives us a chance to believe that below 6k will not fall and this is the starting point to the top.
Hopefully everything will be better because the Bitcoin price is going to be a big hit on this market. I believe that when the downtrend ends, the market will enter a better stage and people should have confidence in Bitcoin as I am sure it will soon reach $20,000 in the next few years.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:20:17 PM

Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) confirmed its Bakkt cryptocurrency platform’s first offering will take the form of physical Bitcoin futures. ICE, which also operates the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) released new details Tuesday, September 25.

This will be a true game changer for Bitcoin, and can lead to the influx of a lot of new (institutional) money. Even more than ETF imo.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:28:55 PM

According to the history, we will be in the sideways trend for about a year. Thus, we can assume that the bear market has ended. But the history of prices is still small. Therefore, the use of these data does not provide sufficient reliability of the analysis ..
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:26:04 PM

According to the history, we will be in the sideways trend for about a year. Thus, we can assume that the bear market has ended. But the history of prices is still small. Therefore, the use of these data does not provide sufficient reliability of the analysis ..
the end of the bear market has not been clearly seen, the volatility of bitcoin prices is still common, the decline in bitcoin prices often happens suddenly and it is still a big obstacle for me to invest, I believe more in mid-October the nature of bitcoin is starting to look

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:37:31 PM

Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) confirmed its Bakkt cryptocurrency platform’s first offering will take the form of physical Bitcoin futures. ICE, which also operates the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) released new details Tuesday, September 25.

This will be a true game changer for Bitcoin, and can lead to the influx of a lot of new (institutional) money. Even more than ETF imo.

There are many positive news happening in the market but nothing shows the profit or benefit on the cryptocurrency marketplace buddy. I would like to suggest to hodl to show your support on cryptocurrencies.

I don't think market is recovered. Still there is no growth in the market and it is little stable in the marketplace.
mr.nby

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:46:46 PM

It is probably too early to say bear market is over. The market is still not in good condition. This year there were already rebounds after which the price fell again even lower. We still have to wait for the next market movements to assess whether this is an upward trend.
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:48:58 PM

You rejoice early my friend, bitcoin is still ahead, I think we have not reached the very day. But I am convinced that the beginning of 2019 will be successful for us.
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:58:29 PM

why have sudden interest in bitcoin cash people?
Vovan99

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:13:14 PM

I think you are right! it is still too early to rejoice. Still much depends on the decision on ETF. If it is positive then the market will flourish
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:33:23 PM

I think you are right! it is still too early to rejoice. Still much depends on the decision on ETF. If it is positive then the market will flourish

We can't say that bear market is over or not yet, there are many possibilities that it might be a bull trap.
Bitcoin will going rise again and reach the expensive price next month, year or maybe in the future.
We need to be patient and believe in ability of bitcoin.
sample6

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:10:23 AM

I think $ 5800 can run smoothly to achieve a better ETL
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:39:13 AM

Bull trap is strong... calm wind before the storm.. thread carefully.
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:51:10 AM

yes I agree with you, it seems the bitcoin market is still in the bear market ...
instead I'm sure bitcoin will fall at $ 5000
Tokoyami

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:58:52 AM

Hopefully that happens, we see until October-December,
if prices always rise then bullrun for bitcoin has started
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:06:46 AM

To be able to say that the Bear market is over, the Bitcoin must surely exceed $ 7500. Once this happens, we can talk about when the bull market starts.
HitTheLow

Activity: 590

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:09:17 AM

Honestly I think bearmarket is over, now it's time for a new ath for the global marketcap. Global adoption is going on, a lot of more customers and advertising. I guess BTC need to be trillions marketcap as soon as this correction ends. I'm believe BTC is already corrected, this is one of the smaller correction in btc history if I'm right, this could mean we will see the biggest pump very soon.

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
Fightclub321

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:30:17 AM

I think bitcoin has started gaining just now. Hodl your btc, gentelmen 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: