Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:22:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you invest in ripple ?  (Read 3091 times)
hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:16:55 AM

I am very willing to buy Ripple. because
Ripple gets more sales channels and supporters. This makes the price of Ripple easier to rise.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:02:50 AM

Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?

For me Ripple is the love of a novice investor. He believes that Ripple will soon fly into space and his$ 100 will turn into$ 10,000 and then he will become a cool investor.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 08:11:42 AM

Ripple has been said to be a very good altcoins that is nice for long term hold.
It's currently competing with etheruem for the second position on the coin market.
So not only will I be investing in ripple, as a matter of fact I have invested already and plan holding for long time.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
JayCue

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 08:23:10 AM

Actually, I have already invested in Ripple. I bought some 2k XRP last May of 2018 and I still don't sell them even though there are many fuds saying it's centralized and not worth to invest. In my case, sometimes I don't even care if it's decentralized or not as long as I make profit on it.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:30:05 AM

............that is nice for long term hold.

Long term hold with the same inflation as fiat?
Did you buy fiat too as a good long term hold with 2% inflation loss?
Deflation will kill anything inflationary in times to come. Bitcoin and others supply halve every 4 years, only 16% of all Bitcoins available to buy in next 120 years.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:38:48 AM

I think that it is too late to invest in Ripple, while all the coins went to the bottom of ripple gradually went up, now if the market turns around, we will see how Ripple will go to the bottom, in my opinion, it is better to invest in Ethereum than in Ripple.
Kiir

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:05:30 PM

19 pages, yet only few say "invest in XRP" and not Ripple.
But, to cut myself in time, I stopped trying to educate people xD

(For the record, I have some XRP and been hodling for 2 years soon.)

But I can't stay completely silent, so:

1) If you say "invest in Ripple", you have NOT read about it and/or do NOT understand enough

2) Just like with any other coin, each should be read about on its own. Meaning every coin and their usage potential could, and probably is, different.

My advice, as objective as I can be, is:

If you REALLY want to understand XRP and what Ripple wants to accomplish, go research, read and look for bad things. Try to find anything that would tell you "ok, maybe this is bad"
I have read for almost 3 weeks straight doing so, but couldn't, so I bought some.

It's more of a long term coin, which you'll probably agree with once you research and realize how grand the plans are. Grand plans take time. And not all have to suceed, ofc.

Just.....READ about it, UNDERSTAND it. Then decide whether to invest or not. Because 19 pages with only 5 posts valid is something scary when you think about it xD
Just imagine someone taking the posts like some that are here as a confirmation whether to buy or not. Makes me shudder xD
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:12:51 PM

I have not invested much money in Ripple. I do not like that 60% of the total number of Ripple coins are held by the bank that created this coin. He can start selling his stock of coins at any time and this will cause the price to fall.

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:38:41 AM

Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?
Some months ago it would have been inconceivable for me to invest in such a coin since I do not really like it, but now I'm making the transition from being an investor to be a trader and as a trader if I see an opportunity to make money I will have to take it so if ripple gives to me the possibility of multiplying my capital then despite my problems with that coin I will do it.
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:32:24 AM

I consider this asset as an investment, but there is 1 problem... I don't like the information about her top managers selling most of the coins. Isn't that a bad signal?
Kiir

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:04:13 AM

I consider this asset as an investment, but there is 1 problem... I don't like the information about her top managers selling most of the coins. Isn't that a bad signal?

For sure they have a large(r) amount.

What you're referring to is Jed Mccaleb's selling of XRP. He's a former employee (and thank god he is, due to all Mt. Gox shannennigans) who is limited in selling numbers by Ripple itself. It'll take 5+ years to sell all, iirc.

Like I said, everyone needs to do their own research and not blindly believe the first text that seems true Cheesy

Oh, and...XRP, if you (not you you, everyone in general) read about it, is a long term investment, compared to most of the coins.
IMHO, ofc, don't believe me without research Wink
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:05:58 AM

Every altcoin is considered as an asset.
It's a bad signal if you ever found that out and that's why I don't like this coin.
I'll never invest to this type of coin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:06:14 AM

I will of course invest in Ripple, because Ripple has a lot of good news, and I think these good news can make Ripple's price rise (at least in the short term).

Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:26:34 AM

I also hold ripples at the moment, because now the ripple prices are still cheap, so I believe there are still plenty of opportunities to profit from rising prices.
goldexp83

Activity: 225

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:31:01 AM

I have some RIPPLE but I always been a bit skeptical due to his high centralization so I never bought much.

But after seeing 2018 performance and overall still high market cap compared to other cryptos, I think its still possible for RIPPLE to find its own value among other blockchain projects

Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1302

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:00:22 PM

No, I do not plan to invest in this coin. For myself, I decided that my strategy would be extremely high, I want to translate my entire altcoin package into Bitcoin and partly on the air. I'll just wait when the altcoins from my portfolio will be pamped and thus sell them on growth and buy bitcoins. I still believe that Bitcoin will go up very quickly and crush everyone.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:36:57 PM

For now it seems I better invest in Ethereum. Because now ethereum is in a good increase. But for ripple I have invested there. So I want to increase my investment in other altcoins, ethereum. And actually the investment in the ripple and ethereum is equally very good for making a profit in the future.
ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:17:04 PM

This situation is very doubtful. All hoped for a very strong rise in price in January but so far nothing happens. Most likely, XRP will increase in price if large financial corporations contribute to this. There are no other prerequisites.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:48:21 PM

I think that it is too late to invest in Ripple, while all the coins went to the bottom of ripple gradually went up, now if the market turns around, we will see how Ripple will go to the bottom, in my opinion, it is better to invest in Ethereum than in Ripple.

it's not late to invest in Ripple's XRP coin because company shows great result in promotion of this coin and the price will grow as soon as cryptocurrency market come back to life.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:15:08 PM

it's not late to invest in Ripple's XRP coin because company shows great result in promotion of this coin and the price will grow as soon as cryptocurrency market come back to life.
Agree now the ripple is in growth and I think he can go on , but to be safe invest in levels to avoid big losses you have had!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: