Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:53:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you invest in ripple ?  (Read 3091 times)
xuv500 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:18:51 PM

Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:08:45 PM

I don't think it's good time to invest in Ripple now...
In comparison with other altcoins it's price it too high...
I'd better buy cheap altcoins from top 20 now...
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:30:59 PM

Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?

Ripple had a good potential to hit it's new all time high in the future. I heard Youtube and Twitch are accepting Ripple for their payment.
If i have money for investing, my answer is yes, i will invest in ripple.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:33:30 PM

I still investing to ripple because I believe if the price pump I will earn more money. I believe too that ripple become 1 digit again and maybe more than 5 dollars before end of this year and after 1 to 3 years it will become hundred dollars value of each ripple and many people become millionaire on that.
Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:59:04 PM

of course yes, because Ripple is one of the best altcoins to be used as an investment besides investing in ETH and Bitcoin, so I always choose to invest in Ripple compared to other coins.

mattujusuruga

Activity: 728
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:00:30 PM

One of reason i am invest in cryptocurrensy because i want to make profits, and we know many coin now, the price so drop include ripple, So the answers yes, i will invest in ripple, not just ripple, all coin which can give me profits i will try to invest there. And we know ripple is top 3 in coinmarketcap the price can be so expensive
stryker

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:50:18 PM

Ripple has great potential! A lot of positive news comes out about it! But I think the price will not be high for this coin!
atorle

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 11:56:31 PM

Ripple is kind of a hot deal at the moment, having so much partnerships and updates on the network, here are some that could interest you on why it could still be a great buy.Also, It is currently about a seventh of its all time high(compare that with bitcoin by the same proportion), so there is still much room for growth.
https://www.icoexaminer.com/ico-news/unicef-now-accepts-donations-in-ripple-and-stellar/
https://www.ccn.com/content-creators-on-youtube-twitch-and-wikipedia-can-now-accept-ripple-xrp/
spyderbilt

Activity: 320

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:57:20 PM

when looking at the potential ripple conditions, I keep thinking about the right time for investment in riplle, this happens because I also want to participate in ripple so that I can get maximum profit and now the price is still not high. so I will use this situation to invest in ripple
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:50:48 AM

PAst performances does not guarantee the future price. Better research about ripple  (XRP) first before jumping on to it never let the FOMO comes to you. Better do it in small batches if you really want to jump it, and try to hodl in a long time so that you can maximize your profit.
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:51:36 AM

Ripple is kind of a hot deal at the moment, having so much partnerships and updates on the network, here are some that could interest you on why it could still be a great buy.Also, It is currently about a seventh of its all time high(compare that with bitcoin by the same proportion), so there is still much room for growth.
https://www.icoexaminer.com/ico-news/unicef-now-accepts-donations-in-ripple-and-stellar/
https://www.ccn.com/content-creators-on-youtube-twitch-and-wikipedia-can-now-accept-ripple-xrp/

this Friday, Ripple had a boost of almost 80% that made it rank second in the most important cryptocurrencies. One of the reasons could be the announcement they made about the next launch of XRapid, a protocol that will allow international transactions to accelerate from the current 2-3 days to only a few minutes. Other reasons that could also influence was the incorporation of National Commercial Bank, from Saudi Arabia to RippleNet; a new version of its network client, the XRP Ledger 1.1.0 and the arrival of new investors from Asia, through new markets, could also have an impact on the takeoff of the cryptocurrency.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:59:56 AM

I think now is an excellent time to invest in ripple, but before you decide to put all your money there, the most advisable is that you are clear that this investment will not pay off until the next 3 or 5 years, ripple is a long-term currency, which although many do not like it is quite ambitious, and can bring many benefits to investors.

Bitcoin to the moon
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:05:14 AM

Mostly are now attracted to join and to buy this coin as the current performance shows more profit to the holders. No doubt it will continue to pump before this year will end that in spite off bearish market it manage to pump up of up to 100% within just one week. How much more if the bullish market will start so i suggest to buy as much as you can now while the price is still cheap.
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:27:21 AM

This year will be hard to gain x1000, But why you need this year, Ripple can grow again x1000 within a few years again. No doubt about Ripple, It is a very good coin! Recently everyone is caring about ripple, because after a long time, Ripple gave some profits to its investor and traders! I think if Ripple continues to give profit then A good hype will create for Ripple. And, yes, I have Ripple and I will have it more.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:43:52 AM

I already invest in ripple, and I already sell some amount of ripple when it reached 11k satoshi yesterday, and I made a nice profit again. I glad that I can start to recover my money although it's not fully recovered and I can do this by selling some ripple, and I still hold the other amount for the next high price. And since yesterday until last night, I try to make scalping trade, and it gives me some extra profit because the price moves to the high price again and I stop when I see that the moves are not fast. And now, I am waiting for the next waves for ripple, and I hope I can get another profit like yesterday.
VK.point

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:41:45 AM

For now I have no plans to choose Ripple, it is still waiting for the time that I think is right. I know a few days ago, I experienced good growth. But my financial situation is not yet possible to plunge at this time. Cry

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
Ntaa
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:01:30 AM

I don't think it's good time to invest in Ripple now...
In comparison with other altcoins it's price it too high...
I'd better buy cheap altcoins from top 20 now...
Same with you, I also think like that. I am hesitant to buy ripple now. Maybe I will buy it when the price dump again.
I think the future of ripple is very good and deserves to be made an investment. 
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:06:39 AM

of course, ripple is one of the altcoins that has a very good future. so i'm sure there are still many people who believe ripple is a good coin to invest.

i think if the market situation returns again, Ripple will also recover again as late as last year. you just need to be patient waiting for the good things and believe that someday you will benefit from ripple.
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:11:35 AM

I think Ripple can be a good investment. But after seeing the movement I think Ripple can be a good investment.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:22:08 AM

Why they always talk about ripple? I don't think that any coin except bitcoin and ethereum must hard to get success because almost all coin rely on the price of bitcoin and ethereum.  So, when the price of the bitcoin dump then almost all coin dump and vise versa.  The bitcoin was the largest number of trading coin in all coin so why don't you buy another coin when there's a problem?

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: