Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:47:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you invest in ripple ?  (Read 3091 times)
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:49:51 PM

I don't think Pipple is a good coin, it's very fishy and the devs are keeping most Ripples. I prefer many different coins, but Ripple is no option for me, I don't support this. We have many more good coins we can make a good ROI.
Yes, that's right, I also read in the article about cheating by Ripple developers, that is, having a large number of ripples in the pockets of their developers. so since then I don't want to invest in Ripple. I suggest buying Altcoin which has a strong community and only a small supply.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:53:15 PM

Sureee i will invest, after the massive pump of ripple a few days ago i really considering to invest in crypto and now i already do research about that project and what's gonna happen next with this good project.

Wait for the pump and then decide to throw money at it.  Yeah, good idea ... Lol.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:54:41 PM

I will indeed invest in Ripple as it has many potential to boom in the near future and as it slowly being known around the world hence it price do also starts and keeps growing and growing.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:00:46 AM

Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?

That's why i mostly don't buy the coin when it is on the top or rising in the market.
If the coin price increasing, there must be a point when the price stop increasing, and corrected.
That is the time you should buying the coin, because you will have chance to sell it higher.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:13:12 AM

There is no harm if you will try investing in Ripple, I think this coint development is quite significant and deserves to be taken into account, if you are sure to buy Ripple and invest, I am sure the future development of Ripple will certainly improve
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:22:39 AM

I have been investing in ripple for a long time, and I have realized about its potential in the future, that's why when the price dropped in I invested a lot in the ripple in the market

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
25espia1994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:26:52 AM

for now investing in ripple is not a great idea as you can see the value of the ripple is in high price now so ithink you should wait a little more.i think sooner the price of the ripple will improve.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:51:28 AM

I will indeed invest in Ripple as it has many potential to boom in the near future and as it slowly being known around the world hence it price do also starts and keeps growing and growing.
Ripple is indeed one of the well-known altcoins, and many investors are interested in making it a long-term investment place. i think Ripple will have a pretty good future too, i am sure you will benefit greatly from Ripple.

i was also interested in the progress that Ripple showed, it was amazing to me. but for me i still really like ETH as a very promising investment place.

xonecoinlovers

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:56:47 AM

Since it was peaking highly in the past few days, perhaps you should wait for a little while to see if the market will be stable or it keep on climbing.
If it's keep on climbing then purchasing those coins will be good choice.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:00:46 AM

if I see the current development that could increase by 50% in the last few days I would be interested in investing in it.
as long as you can still get benefits from Ripple, there is no harm in taking part in investing in it.

kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:04:51 AM

if I see the current development that could increase by 50% in the last few days I would be interested in investing in it.
as long as you can still get benefits from Ripple, there is no harm in taking part in investing in it.
It's not safe to invest in XRP since it already increases more than 50% now. My answer is NO, i will not invest in Ripple.
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:07:32 AM

Ripple has been so much A very laudable and futuristic coins since even many companies are getting ready accepting it for goods payments. Hence, I can still invest in Ripple and put my mind on its as long term investment in any case.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:12:25 AM

Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?
Honestly, I don't think I can muster the courage to invest in XRP owing to what I consider misleading with the way it rises and falls. I think there's a manipulation kind of thing somewhere with it. I mean, take a look at its sudden rise a few days ago without any fundamentals whatsoever and the coin is in billions. It's suspect making that rise for me. I think it's a mere pump.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:22:28 AM

of course, that is true and I like your opinion. here no one is able to provide a guarantee of coins that will be really good in the future. I don't like to bother thinking about new things. currently, there is still bitcoin and bitcoin still remains a coin with the highest selling value among altcoins, so I still believe in bitcoin and I have invested in bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
Annieluvyou

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:25:47 AM

For me, i'll not investing any on this coins, cause most of my fund already going into another cryptocurrency.
As for now, i'll just wait for those coins that i had to rise.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:35:54 AM

Ripple is the perfect example of Pump and Dump coins since this is backed up by banks that obviously greedy community behind this crypto so if you don’t wanna become a victim of this trap better stay away from this one..you are lucky if being part of pumping but what about if the dumping comes to you?Lol this is a joke
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:39:48 AM

I have decided to invest in ripple because of its advantages and technology. It seems that many big company, organizations accept because of new technology inside it.
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 03:43:18 AM

I'm still holding some from late 2016 and early 2017. I'm not planning on buying any additional XRP. It's an interesting asset that's different than a typical "cryptocurrency".

triasel

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:49:25 AM

Ripple is the perfect example of Pump and Dump coins since this is backed up by banks that obviously greedy community behind this crypto so if you don’t wanna become a victim of this trap better stay away from this one..you are lucky if being part of pumping but what about if the dumping comes to you?Lol this is a joke
I also want to invest on a Ripple. recently I see individual room development of Ripple that many experienced an increase.
 It is capable of being an advantage by having a Ripple for investment in the future.
hall16

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:02:14 AM

No. It is not decentralized.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: