Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:31:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SLEEPING GIANTS WAKE UP?  (Read 1162 times)
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:24:57 PM

Xrp had already pumped and I already sold mine at 80% profit. Waiting for the dip again. Bought EOS and TRX at the dip so hopefully they will pump too. I go for top 10 coins that are cheap right now. ETH I already have. Too cheap right now, good time buy. These coins sky rocketed before so I'll just patiently wait till it happens again.
GelatikKembar

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:51:30 PM

Xrp had already pumped and I already sold mine at 80% profit. Waiting for the dip again. Bought EOS and TRX at the dip so hopefully they will pump too. I go for top 10 coins that are cheap right now. ETH I already have. Too cheap right now, good time buy. These coins sky rocketed before so I'll just patiently wait till it happens again.
it is a good step when the market conditions deteriorate and can still take advantage of the opportunities that exist, and I still entrust the investment in ethereum because I am sure that in the future the price will rise again so now is the time to buy big coins.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:27:03 PM

If some coin got dumped hard, that don't have to mean that it have great potential to grow! Maybe it was overpumped shitcoin all along and now it is at its right value! Those who fell to less than 10% of its ATH we shouldnt even watch!
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 02:50:21 PM

Friends, many analysts say that soon the bearish market will be replaced by a bullish one and, accordingly, there will be a turn up. What altcoins do you think will greatly increase in price?

Despite of bullish on Bitcoin
I believe alts could really perform especially the top one in the top 100.
Major Alts like NEO, ETH, XLM, ICX, ADA, EOS are the 2nd mover after Bitcoin

Then follow up by minor alts like perhaps Waves, Zilliqa and etc
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 03:17:32 PM

Friends, many analysts say that soon the bearish market will be replaced by a bullish one and, accordingly, there will be a turn up. What altcoins do you think will greatly increase in price?
I think bearish season is not over yet.Market needs more correction and consolidation.In my opinion Bitcoin might go to 4000 region then we will see excessive growth in the market.Altcoin has corrected a lot and now we are seeing sudden rise in few altcoins.
sample6

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:23:33 PM

I am awake when the price of coins decreases. Before that happens, I hope to be a high level, but I can't
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:41:33 PM

I think it definitely will be ETH because this coin is really promising. Stellar, ADA, TRX, EOS, XRP - looks like really good coins for invest too. But before investing in this coin - make your own research.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:57:12 PM

The best alts to invest in are ones that hit a high point during the bull run and fallen by the biggest amounts. Go to the charts on coinmarketcap and take a look at QTUM, massive fall means massive gains when the market returns!
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:13:56 PM

what Giants are you talking about? ripple ? neo? ETH? BTC? ZEC? or are you talking about whales? yeah, it's already time for someone to wake up. we've been waiting a long time. especially the bull. Smiley
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:26:22 PM

The next two weeks will decide whether we are going up or down, let us be prepared for both scenarios. The last two months were good chance to accumulate cheap altcoins, IMO, if the market turned bullish, all top 20 coins will achieve great growth, because they are the most trusted coins for new investors.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:18:25 AM

yes, the changes are like that. after the bearish end, the bullish will start and after bullish ends then the bearish will start, then it will continue to repeat like that. but the question is when does this change occur? today, tomorrow, next month or the end of the year? not one person knows it.

maybe you can consider coins or altcoins that are a favorite of many people.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:25:43 AM

When the next bull arrives, I think everything will go up. But ETH in particular looks underpriced relative to the other top coins.
I do agree that signs are strong that we are getting ready for a bull run. We have bounced back several times from the same market lows. Bitcoin in particular looks to have a solidly established base point.
Obviously it is all guesswork, but the long-term signs are encouraging.

desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:25:39 AM

a few days ago I bought UBS, because UBS holders will get rewards in the form of XRP at the time of UBS exchange, and at this time UBS only list on ecex.exchange

CLEVER BOUNTY
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:15:00 PM

I think it definitely will be ETH because this coin is really promising. Stellar, ADA, TRX, EOS, XRP - looks like really good coins for invest too. But before investing in this coin - make your own research.
all the altcoins that you mentioned are indeed some altcoins that have a very good and bright future. therefore I also believe that ethereum and other altcoins that you mentioned are the best choices for investing
Investhunter

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:19:05 PM

Giving market segment and Regulation trends

Privacy coins

Super bullish on SpectreCoin cause of a new algorithm in Q1 2019

Lots of coins can stake, but is there a single coin that give you anonymous awards, while you're hiding your private balance in secret?
Nope

Spectrecoin will do just that:
Proof-of-Stealth algo

Basically it will allow you to stake on private anonymous stealth addresses with anonymous PoS rewards
Going to become first ever in Crypto space to do that

And that is called USP (unique selling proposition)

https://www.coindesk.com/stealth-staking-privacy-coin-plan-mask-proof-of-stake/

CoinDesk article

A Small Crypto Coin Is Making Big Claims About a Private Proof-of-Stake
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:37:16 PM

Greatly increase in price? Look no further than Bitcoin or Ethereum.

The only way all other altcoins will increase in value is if Bitcoin or Ethereum increases in value as the value of these coins are directly proportional to all others. I wouldn't expect anything bullish now though. Especially with the upcoming bitcoin ETF decision in 5 days..
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:16:09 PM

The only way all other altcoins will increase in value is if Bitcoin or Ethereum increases in value as the value of these coins are directly proportional to all others. I wouldn't expect anything bullish now though. Especially with the upcoming bitcoin ETF decision in 5 days..

There are many predictions that appear in forum, such as there is no bull run this 2018 and the other says, by the end of 2018 bull run will come like what happened last year. For me no matter what happen I fully believe in crypto.
Tokoyami

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:26:38 PM

There are many predictions that appear in forum, such as there is no bull run this 2018 and the other says, by the end of 2018 bull run will come like what happened last year. For me no matter what happen I fully believe in crypto.
hopefully it will happen, if sec approves and cboe launches ethereum futures then prices will soar high,
I'm sure that
morningman

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:14:10 PM

Regardless of which coin leads out on the next bull run I feel assured that Spectrecoin will bring each individual investor some great returns on their investment. While the bulk of the past ICOs are not treading water but sunk under the surface XSPEC is still very much above the proverbial water, living and breathing and that is a testament to its fortitude in this overly crowded digiral market. But, in the niche market of "Privacy Coin" Spectrecoin does shine! I can list all the pros and you can shrug it off so what I will do is challenge you to go to https://spectreproject.io and download the wallet. After you've downloaded the wallet then take the true leap of faith and go to https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=XSPEC_BTC and buy Spectrecoin.  Once you do these two things I challenge you say anything negative about XSPEC.
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:57:41 PM

If the bull market starts, then Some of the coins will increase more than x50% I hope! I think The King of altcoins ETH price will increase x100 in the bull market. Besides it, NEO, EOS, LCS, ELIGMA, STELLER price will be very high! They are not sleeping giants though, their price is low now because of the length bear market.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: