Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:39:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SLEEPING GIANTS WAKE UP?  (Read 1162 times)
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

If the bull market starts, then Some of the coins will increase more than x50% I hope! I think The King of altcoins ETH price will increase x100 in the bull market. Besides it, NEO, EOS, LCS, ELIGMA, STELLER price will be very high! They are not sleeping giants though, their price is low now because of the length bear market.
Everything indicates that the bulls will soon come to the market. While there are still chances to buy the crypt, you need to take advantage of this and be ready for new growth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Digitelow

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:34:08 PM

yes, the changes are like that. after the bearish end, the bullish will start and after bullish ends then the bearish will start, then it will continue to repeat like that. but the question is when does this change occur? today, tomorrow, next month or the end of the year? not one person knows it.

maybe you can consider coins or altcoins that are a favorite of many people.
Everything indicates that the bulls will soon come to the market. While there are still chances to buy the crypto, you need to take advantage of this and be ready for new growth.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:16:34 PM

What are the forecasts of these analysts based on? As always, on a common desire for growth? Do not believe the anilists, they have long been goof. Growth can begin in a year or a month, but so slowly that we will not notice it.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 06:48:04 PM

Doge and xrp did it before all crypto goes up, maybe altcoin that will wake up after hibernate are the coin that already down up to 300% like ethereum, NXT, Waves and many others.
I don't know when that day will come true, its needed many requirements if want replace to bullish market. An expert trading analys now it as well.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:51:34 PM

Stellar will definitely make the top list, along with ARK and Matrix
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:33:15 PM

I think all coins will bring great profit if we will see the same or even greater growth than last year. When the rally to the new moon will begin even shitcoins will give you 20X-30X
Donotam

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:24:36 PM

yes im sure about it, many coins already pump too. maybe more tha 50% at this time
bullish trend already started, we must be ready for it!!!!

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:05:48 PM

If the bull market starts, then Some of the coins will increase more than x50% I hope! I think The King of altcoins ETH price will increase x100 in the bull market. Besides it, NEO, EOS, LCS, ELIGMA, STELLER price will be very high! They are not sleeping giants though, their price is low now because of the length bear market.
Everything indicates that the bulls will soon come to the market. While there are still chances to buy the crypt, you need to take advantage of this and be ready for new growth.

ETH 100x? Trillion dollars of Market and resolved ETH problems could put 10x but 100x is a dream.
Icwt

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:36:10 PM

I think you could literally pick any project and it would explode when the bull run arrives.

Personally, I look at the previous ath of coins at the moment as I think most will end up returning close to that point again soon.

So that leaves me with projects like

Spectrecoin (xspec)
Neblio
Particl
Prl
Shift

Check some of those out, research them and make your own decisions based on that information  Cool
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:53:31 PM

Can you share the details of your analysis? Like what method, is it fundamental or technical. And maybe the source of your analysis like the main news, or the trading chart, etc. Because everyone keep saying that market will be bullish, but there is no such thing until now.

generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:45:17 AM

Friends, many analysts say that soon the bearish market will be replaced by a bullish one and, accordingly, there will be a turn up. What altcoins do you think will greatly increase in price?
Neo coins are coins that I think will experience development and increase in crypto today. it's just my predictions and assumptions that see the potential and information that I got before.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:04:37 AM

Friends, many analysts say that soon the bearish market will be replaced by a bullish one and, accordingly, there will be a turn up. What altcoins do you think will greatly increase in price?
Yep, after a bear market, bull will always come to rescue us from a big fall. I'm holding XEM, so for me it will be a great altcoins again if the bull market started to happen this year. So many giant altcoins before that is dump right now, and maybe if bull market started now they will be the one to go higher. Just keep on holding with your great coins, it will be worth it and you will be happy for that.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:36:23 AM

Yep, after a bear market, bull will always come to rescue us from a big fall. I'm holding XEM, so for me it will be a great altcoins again if the bull market started to happen this year. So many giant altcoins before that is dump right now, and maybe if bull market started now they will be the one to go higher. Just keep on holding with your great coins, it will be worth it and you will be happy for that.

XEM had disappointed me several times that I lost hope for it. There is a big community of NEM in my country which is why I thought its good to invest to it and join the club. After few months the price dip so much that I don't even heard of any bad news nor good news about its development. Its one of the oldest token in crypto but there is nothing so much to look forward.
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:40:08 PM

The giant is still sleeping and won't wake up anytime soon. Look at the current market is not stable, that means they still enjoy sleep and if the sleeping giant will wake up the increase is not too high, maybe only around 2x - 3x.
Vieni

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:43:52 PM

it is really hard to predict what altcoins that will gonna boom. and there are also some coins/tokens that are still at ICO stage that are good and has tech. we may never know, maybe these new coins will take place at the top 10 of coin marketcap very fast.
NeeNts

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:38:04 AM

ETH, XRP, XMR, EOS and Dogecoin could lead the bull.
Well, at this point, any coin can actually end up leading the bull, but however it comes, the next few days will really determine the next course of action this market is about to take.

Although, we have seen some bullish activities lately on the likes of dogecoin and XRP, but the question now is, is the whole market actually at the moment set up for a bull run? I guess that is something we will have to leave for time to decide. I would not be too bullish on bitcoin though as we may just see some sideways movement while the altcoins may actually be the ones to take the move up.
Babber

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:07:53 PM

I think ADA, IOTA and XSPEC will go up significantly. In their respective fields, these coins are quite undervalued. I am also hopeful about BAT. From among these, XSPEC has the lowest market cap, so if that one goes popular, its price will shoot up a lot more than it will do for the rest.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:12:32 PM

While lots of coins will definitely increase in price, the easiest one to predict will be ETHEREUM.

Nothing gets more solid than Ethereum because of it's active development team, mass adoption rates, and superior technology. Nevertheless, i speculate that the following coins will also get some good upward action: BTC, XRP, NEO, ADA, and XEM.
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:19:19 PM

I think ETH would be my best bet when this time comes. Because more ICO's are trusting on this coin. Yet since we all know that this currency is a volatile one we must not expect to much
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:44:18 PM

Eth is probably the best choice in terms of a come back. Pretty sure that even the other alts will recover. Neo, ada, and omg will also be a good choice. Whatever happens as long as the market will recover we will all be happy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: