Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:09:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SLEEPING GIANTS WAKE UP?  (Read 1162 times)
MasNizzer

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:25:46 PM

Eth is probably the best choice in terms of a come back. Pretty sure that even the other alts will recover. Neo, ada, and omg will also be a good choice. Whatever happens as long as the market will recover we will all be happy.
Maybe it was overpumped shitcoin all along and now it is at its right value! Those who fell to less than 10% of its ATH we shouldnt even watch.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:45:53 PM

I think you better buy old coins that have strong fundamentals in cryptocurrency like ltc xrp and others. but we don't know when the market will be bullish, my advice is better to take advantage of the market if there is a moment to get profit, wait for the market to be bullish if I think it's heavy enough for now.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
mistemb
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:52:47 PM

Icon , Neo , Vechain , Ontology ,  this picks for me is a sleeping Giants altho they are all from top 50 altcoin they are still under valued right now especialy Vechain and ontology. both of them have real world use case with real world partnerships , if you are looking for a low cap coin Matrix ai and Tolar ( Recent ICO ) those will be your best bet with low risk of getting wreck

Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:50:01 PM

I think you better buy old coins that have strong fundamentals in cryptocurrency like ltc xrp and others. but we don't know when the market will be bullish, my advice is better to take advantage of the market if there is a moment to get profit, wait for the market to be bullish if I think it's heavy enough for now.
Give chance to some coins that you see working too hard to survive on this market, they maybe worth having in day trading or if the roadmap shows good path and development then can be for holding. It's good to have those giants but let's not forget they were once a newbie Alts before.

pydev7

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:51:38 PM

ADA, ICX & SONM wake up
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:57:14 PM

It is unlikely that this is likely just a small shift occurred in the cryptocurrency market, which led to this phenomenon, and maybe really, soon everything will change and will be different.

honglien

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:29:35 PM

I strongly agree with this view. Because the current price will not go down too much but some factors need to happen and the impact i think Bitcoin will increase to $ 40,000. Say we have a premonition in the market crypto and we do not see it calm but very tense.
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:02:28 PM

Friends, many analysts say that soon the bearish market will be replaced by a bullish one and, accordingly, there will be a turn up. What altcoins do you think will greatly increase in price?
when it will probably happen? i wanna prepare myself so when the time has come i can at least recover my loss because of this unstable market since early 2018

Tozex

Powered by,
ravijadon12jan

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:42:04 PM

Friends, many analysts say that soon the bearish market will be replaced by a bullish one and, accordingly, there will be a turn up. What altcoins do you think will greatly increase in price?

I think POLY and ONT are the real sleeping giant in this bearish market, both can easily do 5-7x if BTC reaches to $10k and ETH to $350+
Also I think PRIV will do a lot better in terms of gains when this bearish market turns and bulls take control of the situation. It can easily go 20-30x in next couple of years.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:53:48 PM

Eth is probably the best choice in terms of a come back. Pretty sure that even the other alts will recover. Neo, ada, and omg will also be a good choice. Whatever happens as long as the market will recover we will all be happy.

I dont understated where to come back from.  ETH made a sole use case for startups to crowdfund founds through ICO. That happened in 2016. And that got priced in ETH. Now there are many other platforms. and for tokens is easy to switch to platform that fits them better.  I dont believe in any ETH comeback, but rather drop back.
meysonYo

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:03:27 PM

I strongly agree with this view. Because the current price will not go down too much but some factors need to happen and the impact i think Bitcoin will increase to $ 40,000. Say we have a premonition in the market crypto and we do not see it calm but very tense.
About such figures you can speak only if you consider a long period of time in the future. But the market has indeed very much accumulated energy for its growth.
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:11:20 PM

now there are a lot of altcoins at low prices and we were lucky because we have the opportunity to buy them and spend less money than in January. I advise STRAT and NEO

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
ozgun_a

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

I'm looking forward to extra bullishness from Stellar and NEO. Not financial advice, just some wishful thinking from a REKT HODLer

Buying.com
Decentralized E-Commerce Network
●    PRE-SALE: October 1, 2018    ●
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:32:07 PM

Only a variety of predictions. I just waited for the reality if there was a resurrection, it meant a fortune for me if I experienced a decrease again, I added the balance to hold back
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:42:11 PM

I do think so. I really think the bull market is just right there in the corner, waiting for the right time and opportunity. Once it starts, the recent ATH will surely be broken. I think that it will be great opportunity to recover some losses due to the current bear market.
Lebrond

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:14:59 PM

Only a variety of predictions. I just waited for the reality if there was a resurrection, it meant a fortune for me if I experienced a decrease again, I added the balance to hold back
Waiting for the dip again. Bought EOS and TRX at the dip so hopefully they will pump too. I go for top 10 coins that are cheap right now. ETH I already have. Too cheap right now, good time buy. These coins sky rocketed before so I'll just patiently wait till it happens again.
boryanchik

Activity: 246
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:21:43 PM

Hard? Ripple. And at the expense of the market, I agree, a good rise is expected. Everyone's waiting. I'm looking forward to it. Stop falling, we're falling all year. Time to get rich.

MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:36:10 PM

Watch our for TEL, TKY, NEM, LYL and MAN those coins has a low marketcap and their team are really great ofcourse their projects the team waiting for the bull market which is coming and they will announce together there big news which will make those altcoins go to the moon.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:36:58 PM

The bear still seems to be winning right now as sad as it may seem. You can see how the green starts overtaking the market but the next moment everything turns to red. There is still selling pressure.

The bull will win over bear eventually.

HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:38:22 AM

I think if bull run happen again the bitcoin and ethereum price will first pump and it will trigger the increase value to some altcoins like dent and trx.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀