Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:42:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More and more Bounties turn out to be SCAM.  (Read 995 times)
srcnckr

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:19:32 PM

There are too many unsuccessful projects in the cryptocurrency market in the past and that is the cause of many bounty scam campaigns. Because the ICO project is unsuccessful, its bounty campaign and airdrop will fail and participants will not be rewarded.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:19:28 AM

the number of ICO more and more and it also makes the bounty became increasingly numerous. but it is all indeed not everything yielded and in line with expectations. within this selective in bounty is the main thing that should be done. because only relying on the following other people just wouldn't be able to make bounty produce and thus often fall in the scam.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:51:08 AM

Many bounty campaigns do not pay the participants for their campaigns because their projects do not get funding according to plan, I think that is correct and there are no problems.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:40:34 AM

maybe what you say is true but I am sure that of the many outstanding ICOs there will still be a bounty campaign that will still pay and can produce the right profit, this is the risk of the bounty campaign so you should be able to deal with it as best as possible don't be afraid of scams at least you have tried and tried your best.
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:18:36 AM

Until there is any regulation of ICO, such a mess will happen.  The crooks will steal money from ordinary people and investors. The most annoying thing is that every day it is more difficult to distinguish a real company from scammers. And in the bounty and generally lost all desire to participate, because there is no income, but only wasted time.
glasbren

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:27:23 AM

That is indeed many project that are fake/spam. also ive got bumped into that kind of project several times. But i learned to used that experience to learn to be better in the future, so i won't get bumped into that kind of project again.
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:34:57 AM

Now very few projects are paid at all. And if they pay, the price on the market is very low. Bounty has become a disadvantage
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 07:58:23 AM

You investing your main resource in the bounty, your time, so choose wisely and with good bounty manager. I don't even look on airdrops now, don't want to waste my time.

katerinaliisa

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:50:43 AM

The cryptocurrency market has become very popular, but still not safe, so most scammers do their dirty work here.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 08:57:14 AM

More and more Bounties turn out to be SCAM.
In the years 2016-1917 the era of the ICO began, and the launch of projects was very different from what we see now. Much attention was paid to the promotion of the project in social networks and in all forums. To date, everything has changed. Advertising ICO in social networks is prohibited, and good projects are trying to find good investors themselves. Therefore, many projects refuse to conduct Bounty and Eidrody. Projects begin to carry out closed ICO (for example, ICO Telegram).
But many projects continue to use Bounty to attract investors. And on my vzdlyade 50-70% of these projects SCAM. The project plans to raise money and disappear with them. Therefore, they do not mind paying a small percentage of Bounty and Airdrop.
The conclusion from this is that the choice of Bounty for work should be very careful. Do not waste 20 weeks on an empty one.
Sorry for my English.

Yes, that's why you need to be very careful the type of cryptocurrency project you involved yourself with,you should be able to carry out a due diligent search before doing any crypto project. The crypto space is right now full of fraudulent individuals who are not ready to work but wants to gain from the hard work of others.

HOMT

Powered by,
Enzos

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:05:10 AM

The fraudster will certainly continue to exist because it can generate huge profits, but I also believe that as the market develops, there will be many ways to deal with fraudsters. We only need to wait for the cleaning of the market now.

idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:10:22 AM

Recently the number of scam ICOs has been increased. However, there are still good project. But yeah it's so hard to tell which ico is a scam, because it looks like a real one
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:12:03 AM

In the years 2016-1917 the era of the ICO began, and the launch of projects was very different from what we see now. Much attention was paid to the promotion of the project in social networks and in all forums. To date, everything has changed. Advertising ICO in social networks is prohibited, and good projects are trying to find good investors themselves. Therefore, many projects refuse to conduct Bounty and Eidrody. Projects begin to carry out closed ICO (for example, ICO Telegram).
But many projects continue to use Bounty to attract investors. And on my vzdlyade 50-70% of these projects SCAM. The project plans to raise money and disappear with them. Therefore, they do not mind paying a small percentage of Bounty and Airdrop.
The conclusion from this is that the choice of Bounty for work should be very careful. Do not waste 20 weeks on an empty one.
Sorry for my English.
Years 2016-2017 were really good for all cryptocurrencies such as ICOs and low market coins. Also things like airdrops and bounty campaigns were really profitable like heaven.

sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:45:15 AM

Sorry for my English.

ICO with big bounty and airdrops are likely to be a scam.
Panteleymon

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:59:24 AM

This is nothing but a consequence of popularity. This can be traced not only in relation to cryptocurrency, but also in any other sphere. If there is a demand, there will be an offer. And along with it, and offers low quality and development.
In addition, popular destinations attract all kinds of scammers. This should not be surprising. Where there is money, there will be those who want to get it at any cost. You just need to think and not to believe every word.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:04:01 AM

that is why we need in-depth research techniques for the ico project that we will follow, especially now that day by day many ico / bounties have sprung up.
there are times when the bounty also gives a huge profit, so don't be afraid to try, in essence, we are required to look for a bounty that really won't turn into a project scam.
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:36:18 PM

Yes there are so many bounties that are scams right now so before you participate in bounty campaigns be sure to read their whitepaper then check who will be the bounty manager and check his background to know if the bounty really works to avoid scam.

kafiddrhman

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:44:55 PM

the number of ICO more and more and it also makes the bounty became increasingly numerous. but it is all indeed not everything yielded and in line with expectations. within this selective in bounty is the main thing that should be done. because only relying on the following other people just wouldn't be able to make bounty produce and thus often fall in the scam.
Yeah, the number of ICO is continuously increasing every day and it also happens to the bounty campaigns. It's our duty to choose the best campaign to join in, don't forget to understand it well before participating. Let's be more selective to avoid any scam.
Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:49:21 PM

Sorry for my English.

if you hope that rewards are worth it, you should improve your quality, I think you are using a signature but in reality you only do reports for social media campaigns. this is sickening, you scream about scams but you yourself never do the task correctly. correction again
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:51:43 PM

I think number of scam ICO projects are still lower than scam ICO projects. LOL. It's also a good way to make all bounty hunters become more careful when they wanna choose any bounty campaign to join Smiley. At the moment, it's really hard to find out a good bounty campaign to join but it's not impossible.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: