Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:10:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More and more Bounties turn out to be SCAM.  (Read 995 times)
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:54:00 PM

The funds are profitable, which just proves the horrible efficiency of ICO in absorbing public funds, so many scammers will enter the ICO field because it can swindle money faster than traditional scams.
EUM

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:01:26 PM

You wrote that advertising in social networks is prohibited. What kind of advertising have you written? About banner advertising? Instead, you can use indirect advertising. To write high-quality texts on the topic of investment and about your project, in which crypto-technology is referred to.
lihongjing

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:16:03 PM

In fact, the number of fraudsters is not only 50%-70%, they are more than we think. This is also a major cause of ICO collapse, and these behaviors are also implicated in ETH. We have no way to stop this from happening, but we may be able to reject ICO until the existing rules are changed.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:21:56 PM

In fact, the number of fraudsters is not only 50%-70%, they are more than we think. This is also a major cause of ICO collapse, and these behaviors are also implicated in ETH. We have no way to stop this from happening, but we may be able to reject ICO until the existing rules are changed.
Scammers strategies are so will made which people can't hardly to find project as a scam easily.
It could be in big help if the community will work together against fraudsters and ico's will be filtered seriously to see if it is legit or just a scam.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:22:27 PM

Many projects fail, selecting and participating in potential projects to minimize risk. I usually consider before joining!
Chom_

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:59:38 PM

That's right, it seems like I experienced what you experienced, and now I myself also choose a bounty campaign that really has a good team, so as not to promote a scam ICO, besides choosing a bounty manager who already has good trust in this forum as well we can make it as a reference
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:03:06 PM

Absolutely the bad nut among us always trying their best to take advantage of others. They introduce their own project and try to scam others of their earnings. Many people really fall as victims due to ignorance as they just bump into any project they see.  Before you join any project please take a critical look at it.
twtr2
Copper Member

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

I think that most of coins wich were created last year was only useless projects without any technology. And when market went down everybody saw it. If we talk about bounties I think really good projects don't need bounty.

Pandji02

Activity: 897
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:20:14 PM

yes nowadays there are a lot of bounties that are scam. as a bounty hunter we have to be smarter to choose a bounty campaign to avoid a bounty that is a scam.
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:20:46 PM

More and more Bounties turn out to be SCAM.
In the years 2016-1917 the era of the ICO began, and the launch of projects was very different from what we see now. Much attention was paid to the promotion of the project in social networks and in all forums. To date, everything has changed. Advertising ICO in social networks is prohibited, and good projects are trying to find good investors themselves. Therefore, many projects refuse to conduct Bounty and Eidrody. Projects begin to carry out closed ICO (for example, ICO Telegram).
But many projects continue to use Bounty to attract investors. And on my vzdlyade 50-70% of these projects SCAM. The project plans to raise money and disappear with them. Therefore, they do not mind paying a small percentage of Bounty and Airdrop.
The conclusion from this is that the choice of Bounty for work should be very careful. Do not waste 20 weeks on an empty one.
Sorry for my English.
But finding the right one wont really be that easy eh? Bounty campaigns success rates on last year is much better but people do already find out that this is a good way on earning money without the need of investing and project builders or scammers do see this out as a good source of scamming millions of money with less effort by means of deceiving.Its really hard to accept the fact that you are not being paid on the work you have done as a hunter.
StockholmZ

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 04:27:10 PM

In the years 2016-1917 the era of the ICO began, and the launch of projects was very different from what we see now. Much attention was paid to the promotion of the project in social networks and in all forums. To date, everything has changed. Advertising ICO in social networks is prohibited, and good projects are trying to find good investors themselves. Therefore, many projects refuse to conduct Bounty and Eidrody. Projects begin to carry out closed ICO (for example, ICO Telegram).
But many projects continue to use Bounty to attract investors. And on my vzdlyade 50-70% of these projects SCAM. The project plans to raise money and disappear with them. Therefore, they do not mind paying a small percentage of Bounty and Airdrop.
The conclusion from this is that the choice of Bounty for work should be very careful. Do not waste 20 weeks on an empty one.
Sorry for my English.

It is true, at the end of the day there are so many bounty scams that will make investors nervous to invest their shares in cryptocurrency, this can be a future thought for the bounty manager to choose which is good to make investors more confident in them.

Sometimes this can make the bounty participants feel deeply disappointed with the negative bounty, as participants I sometimes review the project to avoid scam

THE GOVERNMENT NETWORK  ───────────
The 1st Decentralized Borderless Nation
─────────  Token sale is Live!  ─────────
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:28:58 PM

This year, all the scammers switched to creating projects, and we even without knowing it advertise these projects and earn them money. It is better to choose one project normal than to participate in twenty suspicious
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:35:39 PM

Yes, there are lots of projects bounty in the present, but most of the scam. But if we take a little caution and participate in good projects, then we can easily get rid of these deceptions.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:37:32 PM

More and more ICOs are on the market. And thats why more and more ICOs are scammy. And when ICO is a scam, also bounty campaign is a scam. So thats the reason.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:42:49 PM

Yes, there is such a trend,as practice has shown, this year is especially a lot of them, as everything falls, even normal companies can not collect the amount they need, what to say, everyone says that this year is difficult for the cryptocurrency market,but everyone is waiting for that there will be bright times

Kulitha

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 04:45:08 PM

I think as bounty hunters should be smart more. Because they are so many fake ico that can be understand that as a fake ICO by easily doing little research. But we can see lot of bounty hunter who participate with those kind of bounty campaigns. so my suggestion is doing research as a investor before participating any bounty campaigns.
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:01:35 PM

Sorry for my English.

It really is. There is a percentage of ICO, which are fraudsters and this percentage is not small. Now nobody regulates it. It can be really difficult to identify scammers or not. Therefore, it is necessary to conduct more detailed research, and not to invest in beautiful words
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:17:37 PM

Let's see the meaning of the word Scam-(scam – fraud) is an investment instrument that for any reason has ceased to fulfill its obligation to investors.I understand you equated everyone with a fraud.And those who paid tokens but did not start listing,those who did not collect soft cap.If the numbers you give are based on your own experience, then I feel sorry for you.Apparently you don't know how to pick a bounty.From my observations I can assume that a Scam a maximum of 10%.In the future, choose ICO more carefully
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:25:48 PM

More and more bounty hunters tagged because of promoting for scam projects as well. At the moment, don't think that you can earn cryptocurrency by joining a random bounty campaign that you think it's good. Bounty hunters also need to have knowledge and experience to survive. It's more and more difficult but I think it'll be better for professional bounty hunters Smiley.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:33:28 PM

Yup  a lot many bounties turn out to be scam, but the biggest mistake here is bounty hunters not reviewing the bounty campaign properly. There are enormous ways to detect if a project is going to be a scam.
A bounty hunter should research on the project he is opting to do the bounty for in similar way an investor do research for the ICO he is investing. Here you do not invest money, but you do invest your time and hardwork.
If you are not sure about the bounty, only join bounties from successful bounty managers who have a record of paying bounty hunters on time. This reduces your risk of being scammed by a big margin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: