Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:52:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] ATHERO| IOT |INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS| 🚀💥  (Read 31125 times)
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:17:07 AM

What is certain is that the Athero project so far can develop well and in my opinion, it is inseparable from the team that continues to work for the project so we must give appreciation to the team and hopefully in the future it can develop further
so far the development of the Athero project funding has gone well, and I hope the Athero team adds more partnerships so that the project develops better.

Development will always good for the company in order to improve their standards. The community will show more interest only based on the things they promised before ICO, but after ICO many companies fail to develop the project.
You are right, for now it is difficult to find projects that have successfully developed projects after the ICO and the price of their tokens increases above the ICO price, even I have lost a lot of money. I consider this project because I think their ideas are quite interesting, but dev rarely makes really interesting updates such as partnerships, attending blockchain events etc.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:38:27 AM

Congratulations to reached soft-cap. Now it is time to improve the ratings on ICOBenchy sites. I do not understand why they didnt post review about Athero. They require payment for it or? Wink

great news for the investors! reaching soft cap means a lot also for bounty hunters. this means, the project is pushing thru and might have a good future if the team does their job. if people trust a certain project, the team behind it should hold it dearly and deliver what was promised to the community.

Definitely, it will help the team to carry on their developments if they managed to reach the soft cap means. Even people who worked their bounty will also get many benefits by getting the token for their activity.
Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:11:02 AM

Congratulations to reached soft-cap. Now it is time to improve the ratings on ICOBenchy sites. I do not understand why they didnt post review about Athero. They require payment for it or? Wink

great news for the investors! reaching soft cap means a lot also for bounty hunters. this means, the project is pushing thru and might have a good future if the team does their job. if people trust a certain project, the team behind it should hold it dearly and deliver what was promised to the community.

Definitely, it will help the team to carry on their developments if they managed to reach the soft cap means. Even people who worked their bounty will also get many benefits by getting the token for their activity.
I hope this team can reach the softcap and of course it takes time and hard work too so we must continue to support the team to reach the softcap so that the project can continue development
kerjakuat

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:38:00 AM

I hope this team can reach the softcap and of course it takes time and hard work too so we must continue to support the team to reach the softcap so that the project can continue development
The team already has reach their softcap now are going to focus on getting hardcap. we all gonna support Athero so this project will be succeed in this new year and hope they will delivered all what they has promises.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:12:06 AM

The team already has reach their softcap now are going to focus on getting hardcap. we all gonna support Athero so this project will be succeed in this new year and hope they will delivered all what they has promises.
So the team has reached the softcap, thank you for the information you provided, and I hope the team will be able to reach hardcap and I'm very sure that the team can achieve it, we'll see what happens
RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:06:50 AM

Did you read the qoute before? It said athero has been successfully reached softcap but why are you still hoping they can reach softcap again?

So the team has reached the softcap, thank you for the information you provided, and I hope the team will be able to reach hardcap and I'm very sure that the team can achieve it, we'll see what happens
It's not easy, as their ICOwill end on 17 days from now and the raised amount still same like before from i seen.
Wait, is that you again who doesn't read the post you qouted?

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
drkkv

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:17:22 PM

Bitcointalk username:drkkv
Bitcointalk account URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2200315;
Twitter account URL:https://twitter.com/drkkv2
Facebook account URL: none
Telegram: @drkkv
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:28:28 AM

I am also following this project and I hope this project will be successful in the future. It can be seen that Athero has a strong development and Athero's community is always actively monitoring the developments of this project so please trust Athero will have a high price when the ICO project ends.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
generous

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:15:54 PM

I am also following this project and I hope this project will be successful in the future. It can be seen that Athero has a strong development and Athero's community is always actively monitoring the developments of this project so please trust Athero will have a high price when the ICO project ends.
I am personally very sure that this Athero project has a bright future because the team also seems to continue to work to develop the project so of course it is very good and most importantly we see what happens later

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
TetianaTan

Activity: 1246
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:36:35 PM

Cryptocurrency is very good, and I also like this project very much, but the current situation and the fall in prices are very exciting. Yesterday you had a lot, but today you have nothing. I hope that in the long term everything will be colorful.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:12:45 PM

Cryptocurrency is very good, and I also like this project very much, but the current situation and the fall in prices are very exciting. Yesterday you had a lot, but today you have nothing. I hope that in the long term everything will be colorful.
Yup. The current project has attracted more than 18 million USD and this is a very good number for project development. In the future we will see that this ecosystem can be applied very well in our lives and I appreciate the development team of this project so please trust and create a new future for this project
thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 08:05:35 PM

Yes, i also believe that in long term everything will be in green. The future of Athero looks bright because even in these market conditions, the project attracted lot of investors and raised nice amount.

Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:21:46 PM

Yup. The current project has attracted more than 18 million USD and this is a very good number for project development. In the future we will see that this ecosystem can be applied very well in our lives and I appreciate the development team of this project so please trust and create a new future for this project
yes, that is indeed a large amount, but that number hasn't changed much since a few weeks ago, I hope in the last 10 days of the ICO, the Athero team can maximize their marketing and get more additional funds
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:22:28 AM

Do you guys have updated about this project and about their bounties?
It seems that the op still not online since last year?

Any news guys?
Athero (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:21:41 PM

First market reached!

Athero is pleased to announce that THO token is now available for trading in the BTC pair on Crex24
THO/BTC market added!

https://crex24.com/exchange/THO-BTC
Athero (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:36:11 AM

Last 8 days until end of ICO ! Visit Athero tokensale at https://athero.io

ICO IS LIVE , GET YOUR THO TOKENS NOW

Athero (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:19:09 AM

New market reached. The Mercatox exchange has listed the Athero Token!

THO/BTC, THO/ETH and THO/TUSD markets are available for trading.

https://mercatox.com/exchange/THO/BTC
https://mercatox.com/exchange/THO/ETH
https://mercatox.com/exchange/THO/TUSD

_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:40:04 AM

wow ICO is still running but the token has been listing on several exchanges, this is very good because usually ICO projects only prioritize funds collected without regard to the exchange
I see the price is not too far from the ICO price and I hope the price will continue to rise Grin
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 08:29:25 PM

wow ICO is still running but the token has been listing on several exchanges, this is very good because usually ICO projects only prioritize funds collected without regard to the exchange
I see the price is not too far from the ICO price and I hope the price will continue to rise Grin
I also hope so, so that participants who join this project can earn a lot of income, and for prices in my opinion it will continue to grow when market has improved

Korehok

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:09:51 PM

ATHERO will be able to make fundamental changes in the world of blockchain! The project is beautifully presented, you can read the latest news?!

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: