Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:01:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] ATHERO| IOT |INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS| 🚀💥  (Read 31127 times)
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:12:04 PM

I hope they don't waste the funds they collect, $ 19,957,618 USD is a lot of money. better they immediately distribute the bounty tokens and do their jobs well.
Are you sure they really raised that much money? do you see the money directly? in their wallet or wherever it is
I guess if they really collect that much money they won't just leave

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:28:02 PM

We have worked very hard for the Athero project in months but after the ICO finishes and they collected nearly $20 millions, they just gone away. The telegram channel blocked for messages and we, bounty hunters never get replies. They promised to us to pay on 20th of February but there is no sound from them. It's been 45 days since the ICO finishes and our hopes is dying. We need help because we want our rights! I hope the devs turns back to us and pay our coins because we earned it..
igotbanned2018

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 01:29:44 PM

I hope they don't waste the funds they collect, $ 19,957,618 USD is a lot of money. better they immediately distribute the bounty tokens and do their jobs well.
Are you sure they really raised that much money? do you see the money directly? in their wallet or wherever it is
I guess if they really collect that much money they won't just leave

The ICO Bench says that and i would trust them. $19,957,618 is the right ammount. https://icobench.com/ico/athero
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:38:34 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2019, 02:18:03 PM by crairezx20

I think someone should take an action and bring this issue to scam accusation so that all bounty hunters and other members of this forum aware of this.

I don't see any address from the listed bounty hunter on athero spreadsheet receive a token from this project.

Since they already stated that they are on vacation that supposedly they should develop this project.

Look at the images from OP almost those images are fake as what I see they just photoshop the image just to fool people.

Edit: I'm sorry but I think I need to give him negative feedback first until they can prove that they are not a scammer. I'll remove the negative feedback until we receive our bounty token.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 02:18:45 PM

This is pathetic situation personally i have not seen any serious project not responding like this and this is not a good sign for the project, i still hope they will be back and fulfil their obligations if not we can contact exchanges and ask for team's and company's kyc documents to trace them.

cbw

Activity: 1008
Merit: 430

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:26:11 PM

In telegram is silence as well even if they are busy with development it takes nothing to drop few lines text here or there. It could calm down the people and at the same time prepare them mentally if there are updates in coming days. They preferred to keep complete silent and if whole team went on vacation that isn't understandable. How they can leave things like this by professional point of view.
Whole team went on vacation? It is ridiculous, but OK - than why someone from the team cant post few lines of text in social media or in telegram group, I cant understand this. Maybe they all went to a deserted island Smiley
kenadzen

Activity: 700
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 07:06:09 AM

To me it's disheartening and disgusting for a team to have promised and then failed to fulfill their own part of agreement. Bounty hunter worked day and night to make sure this project becomes a success and success was recorded already.  For team to now pay the bounty hunter their share is and now difficult. These so called team lacked integrity.
They are out there to scam millions of people beware of them you can check out their pictures on the website. They are bad people
Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:18:56 AM

In telegram is silence as well even if they are busy with development it takes nothing to drop few lines text here or there. It could calm down the people and at the same time prepare them mentally if there are updates in coming days. They preferred to keep complete silent and if whole team went on vacation that isn't understandable. How they can leave things like this by professional point of view.
Whole team went on vacation? It is ridiculous, but OK - than why someone from the team cant post few lines of text in social media or in telegram group, I cant understand this. Maybe they all went to a deserted island Smiley
Is it true that at this time the whole team left asking for a clear explanation so that we all do not misunderstand and most importantly continue to follow further developments
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:07:08 PM

it's really suspicious how they handle the situation, it would be fine for me they will announce that distribution will be delayed, instead they went silent, and disabled chat in the official telegram group.
Amel
Legendary

Merit: 1033

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:49:04 PM

it's really suspicious how they handle the situation, it would be fine for me they will announce that distribution will be delayed, instead they went silent, and disabled chat in the official telegram group.

I'm sure one of them saw this discussion but just smiled and left, guess what their reason is when they come back here  Cheesy

Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:02:06 AM

I don't to reach at any conclusion even something is not looking good. There is no doubt even if they are in vacation or wherever they ran right now they have eye on this thread. If they had to return they were replying here to calm down the situation when everyday more and more people are showing restlessness. I hope we all are wrong and they are around and are really busy to surprise us all.
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:04:34 AM

This situation makes many people nervous and panicked, the team really assumes many things.
As partitions, you can only wait and be patient, then hope everything is fine.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:44:49 AM

This situation makes many people nervous and panicked, the team really assumes many things.
I agree with you and it is indeed a natural thing if people feel nervous and panic I think we also cannot do anything but remain patient and wait

Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:56:19 PM

I agree with you and it is indeed a natural thing if people feel nervous and panic I think we also cannot do anything but remain patient and wait
it's natural if you feel uneasy, people are panicking because the team refuse to communicate with their community, that would be fine for me if they delayed the distribution of bounty, we can only wait at this moment as we can't do anything about the situation.
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:20:18 PM

it's natural if you feel uneasy, people are panicking because the team refuse to communicate with their community, that would be fine for me if they delayed the distribution of bounty, we can only wait at this moment as we can't do anything about the situation.

One thing, If the team refuse to communicate with their community, the team to try to avoid investors from the influence of community. This is maybe.
Amel
Legendary

Merit: 1033

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:31:59 AM

I look forward to their surprise if they really have finished their vacation or disappear, I am also sure one of them continues to see this discussion but I do not know when they will open the group chat again and explain everything. this is a joke and very funny from the Athero team.Cheesy

Investor confidence in ATHERO began to fade and it's very difficult for them to change this situation
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:56:14 AM

Yes, the only choice we have to wait until they start distributing the cons to the bounty people because not only AThero, there are many companies doing the same thing which they are giving false promises to the investors and as well as to the bounty hunters. This is the most embarrassing thing that we need to consider from the team and their communication with the community is very poor and this makes us think negative about them.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:12:13 PM

yes right, but how long the ATHERO team will keep quiet? This is very disappointing because once the crowdfunding completed they disappear immediately, even we cannot communicate on the ATHERO telegram group
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:08:55 PM

yes right, but how long the ATHERO team will keep quiet? This is very disappointing because once the crowdfunding completed they disappear immediately, even we cannot communicate on the ATHERO telegram group

Seems to smell an unpleasant smell for this project and will it end badly? Will this be the same as a scammer? I saw a lot of people complaining about everything that happened to this project.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:47:57 PM

I hope the ATHERO team does not stay silent and let's see if the ATHERO team will continue like this or not so that more details continue to follow the developments

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: