Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:31:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] ATHERO| IOT |INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS| 🚀💥  (Read 31125 times)
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:41:30 PM

Many hope that Athero is a potential project but it is currently difficult for us or participants to get information about developments in Athero. This makes us confused and only hopes that the team will do the best for all of this. Hopefully, the team is willing to continue to provide positive information so that the supporters will feel more comfortable and help in solving the problems that occur.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Police Indo

Activity: 649
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 08:37:50 PM

Many hope that Athero is a potential project but it is currently difficult for us or participants to get information about developments in Athero. This makes us confused and only hopes that the team will do the best for all of this. Hopefully, the team is willing to continue to provide positive information so that the supporters will feel more comfortable and help in solving the problems that occur.

How do potential projects prioritize holidays more than development that action really doesn't make sense
Athero has ignored many people

Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:35:32 AM

This situation makes many people nervous and panicked, the team really assumes many things.
As partitions, you can only wait and be patient, then hope everything is fine.
I agree with you and it is indeed a natural thing if people feel nervous and panic I think we also cannot do anything but remain patient and wait
yes right, but how long the ATHERO team will keep quiet? This is very disappointing because once the crowdfunding completed they disappear immediately, even we cannot communicate on the ATHERO telegram group

Seems to smell an unpleasant smell for this project and will it end badly? Will this be the same as a scammer? I saw a lot of people complaining about everything that happened to this project.
I've heard that distribution will be done on February 20 to April 20, so there is still plenty of time to wait but if until April 20 there is no news whatsoever you should forget about this project, because at that time they have disappeared and spent investor money Cheesy
cbw

Activity: 1008
Merit: 430

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:09:40 AM

I've heard that distribution will be done on February 20 to April 20, so there is still plenty of time to wait but if until April 20 there is no news whatsoever you should forget about this project, because at that time they have disappeared and spent investor money Cheesy
"Distribution of bounty tokens will start in 30 days (20.2.2019) Tokens will be distributed gradually during 60 days long period".

They said they would pay in portions from February 20 to April 20, but distribution not started till now.
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:29:49 AM

"Distribution of bounty tokens will start in 30 days (20.2.2019) Tokens will be distributed gradually during 60 days long period".

They said they would pay in portions from February 20 to April 20, but distribution not started till now.
And besides that the team disappeared without news for several days, it doesn't matter if the bounty distribution hasn't started yet, but at least the team must be active to prove that this project is not a SCAM, if the team just disappears this project can be considered SCAM

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:37:59 AM

This situation makes many people nervous and panicked, the team really assumes many things.
As partitions, you can only wait and be patient, then hope everything is fine.
I agree with you and it is indeed a natural thing if people feel nervous and panic I think we also cannot do anything but remain patient and wait
yes right, but how long the ATHERO team will keep quiet? This is very disappointing because once the crowdfunding completed they disappear immediately, even we cannot communicate on the ATHERO telegram group

In every project after completion of their ICO, communication is the major important thing the team should consider because of people invested in the coin based on the promises they made to the community. In crypto, should always respond to the community with every the thing they do.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:22:06 PM

And besides that the team disappeared without news for several days, it doesn't matter if the bounty distribution hasn't started yet, but at least the team must be active to prove that this project is not a SCAM, if the team just disappears this project can be considered SCAM

Yes, it's been 50 days and we can't see the Athero team:( They blocked the telegram channel and it is something really bad.. I don't know where are they but it seems to be very desperate today. They have to pay %2-3 to bounty hunters but the investors? $20 millions is big money!
cbw

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:49:16 PM

Yes, it's been 50 days and we can't see the Athero team:( They blocked the telegram channel and it is something really bad.. I don't know where are they but it seems to be very desperate today. They have to pay %2-3 to bounty hunters but the investors? $20 millions is big money!
Did they really collect 20 million dollars? If there is no public address and the funds were not collected on the smart contract, then these may be just words.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:15:35 PM

Did they really collect 20 million dollars? If there is no public address and the funds were not collected on the smart contract, then these may be just words.

No need to ask because almost all ICOs do the same thing the aim is to attract investors
I am worried that in the near future developers will sell their tokens in exchange

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:31:37 PM

i didn't read this thread since the end of my participation on signature's campaign: it's really sad to see that there are so many bad news Sad
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 03:22:00 AM

what happened to with project Athero? previously I saw their telegram chat group until now still not open and there were no recent developments from this project. by the way I heard the distribution will last until April 20 but why until now no one people has not received a prize? confusing.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
CryptoTech_

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:27:56 AM

I think $20 million is fake because if it is true, there should be a lot of investors shouting here because the team just disappeared without news, and the ones screaming here are mostly bounty hunters. Right ?

what happened to with project Athero? previously I saw their telegram chat group until now still not open and there were no recent developments from this project. by the way I heard the distribution will last until April 20 but why until now no one people has not received a prize? confusing.
Because this is a SCAM Project

memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:39:49 AM

May be some miracle happens and seeing them coming back from somewhere. All this is very strange and mysterious way they just went off at once but keep waiting until solid news comes out is bets strategy. I see everyday more and more people are joining their telegram but there is nothing new except admin is also waiting for response from team.
cbw

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 05:07:49 PM

I think $20 million is fake because if it is true, there should be a lot of investors shouting here because the team just disappeared without news, and the ones screaming here are mostly bounty hunters. Right ?
I think they collected the amount in 10-20 times less or maybe even 30-50 times less. Pay for the listing and sold tokens to collect more money from people.
Police Indo

Activity: 649
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 06:41:45 PM

May be some miracle happens and seeing them coming back from somewhere. All this is very strange and mysterious way they just went off at once but keep waiting until solid news comes out is bets strategy. I see everyday more and more people are joining their telegram but there is nothing new except admin is also waiting for response from team.

I hope everyone is calm, they will come back after spending money on holiday  Cheesy they deserve it after the hard work of promoting the ICO lol
Just making a small survey, do you still trust this project when they come back?

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:18:44 PM

I think they collected the amount in 10-20 times less or maybe even 30-50 times less. Pay for the listing and sold tokens to collect more money from people.

wait, wait, wait! 10 times less is 2 million dollars and it's already a small amount, 50 times less is 400k dollars! It's...nothing!

Why do you think that they have collected so few money?
binnhob

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:12:36 AM

Why doesn't anyone denounce this scam project? It's still on the trading exchange, annoying if someone buys their token? The trading exchange are now listing a lot scam projects but they still listed and god damn this makes me sick
 Undecided Undecided Undecided
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:16:49 AM

A lot of things are happening in this project. People should give them more time at this time because this period of price reduction has caused many investors to feel lost money. I think we should wait for them to come up with new information so we will definitely get better prices. I personally deal with THO and have not seen any increase in price recently and this makes me feel very worried.
CryptoTech_

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:17:14 AM

wait, wait, wait! 10 times less is 2 million dollars and it's already a small amount, 50 times less is 400k dollars! It's...nothing!

10 - 50x lower is still not a little money, $400k - $2m is very large money and it is more than enough for the cost of listing a token to a market that is not too big

binnhob

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:39:48 AM

10 - 50x lower is still not a little money, $400k - $2m is very large money and it is more than enough for the cost of listing a token to a market that is not too big

you don't understand or deliberately? the problem is not 1 $ or 1mil $? they have organized bounty they should be aware of it and be responsible for it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: