Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:05:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] ATHERO| IOT |INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS| 🚀💥  (Read 31125 times)
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:27:09 AM

They announced reward will be distributed till 20th of April so until that date passes no one can start any accusation. I was looking at raised amount which raised few questions but now more and more people began to question it. It is quite possible they raised a fraction of that money as no one had access to see what they raised. The more they stay away and keep silence the more conspiracies and rumors will spread.
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:52:26 AM

They announced reward will be distributed till 20th of April so until that date passes no one can start any accusation. I was looking at raised amount which raised few questions but now more and more people began to question it. It is quite possible they raised a fraction of that money as no one had access to see what they raised. The more they stay away and keep silence the more conspiracies and rumors will spread.

Yes maybe this is the only option waiting until April but it cannot be denied that their reputation has deteriorated so far
I don't know what's on their mind when it's a big loss
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 03:07:48 PM

I think this behavior and absence from the scene is not going to help the project and the team, they should know that if they scam they will be caught and will spent rest of their life in jail if they rob the investors and bounty hunters. We all should initiate team kyc and address documents inquiry from exchanges, ico listing pages and other sources once scam is confirmed, i think we should not wait more than one two weeks and initiate inquiry against them.

Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:49:30 PM

Yes maybe this is the only option waiting until April but it cannot be denied that their reputation has deteriorated so far

If you look at that, I think it's a big loss that their reputation has deteriorated so far and I hope their reputation can improve soon. We'll see what happens later
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:46:36 PM

I don't know why the team is not responding to the people questions because they completed ICO and the team is very silent and not talking about anything about their listing. Even they promised to bounty hunters to distribute the coins but still, no specific answer from the team.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:09:30 PM

I don't know why the team is not responding to the people questions because they completed ICO and the team is very silent and not talking about anything about their listing. Even they promised to bounty hunters to distribute the coins but still, no specific answer from the team.
Yeah Official group is locked even bounty manager also get paid by team yet, i don't know they will come back or not.
We can't spread spam word for this project because they said that distribution will be completed before 20 april.
So we can't do anything but wait till 20 april, they are destroying reputation of project by ignore investors on TG.  
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:51:06 AM

Yeah Official group is locked even bounty manager also get paid by team yet, i don't know they will come back or not.
We can't spread spam word for this project because they said that distribution will be completed before 20 april.
So we can't do anything but wait till 20 april, they are destroying reputation of project by ignore investors on TG.  
we can wait until April 20 if the development team is active, but see now the development team has disappeared without any news, and he said the bounty distribution began on February 20 and will be finished on April 20 but in fact no one has received their tokens to date
what we can do now is to create a thread on Scam Accusations so that not many people are fooled by this project, because their tokens are already on the market

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
binnhob

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:45:59 AM

I think this behavior and absence from the scene is not going to help the project and the team, they should know that if they scam they will be caught and will spent rest of their life in jail if they rob the investors and bounty hunters. We all should initiate team kyc and address documents inquiry from exchanges, ico listing pages and other sources once scam is confirmed, i think we should not wait more than one two weeks and initiate inquiry against them.

exactly, we need such actions, if everyone is silent, the future will have more fraudulent projects. Hopefully, anyone who is able to report on the prestigious newspaper, then denounce them to authorities
binnhob

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:47:19 AM

we cannot continue to ignore the fraud projects that have been and continue to be listed on the exchange, this behavior is cruel and cruel.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:44:03 AM

This morning I was watching there previous events they participated in last year. It is hard to believe that they are gone because they were active at very high level. As of possibility anything is possible but like some other colleagues said here that having patience is best policy. Even if they are gone what can be done now ? nothing so better wait a while.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
cbw

Activity: 1008
Merit: 430

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:46:05 AM

Did they really collect 20 million dollars? If there is no public address and the funds were not collected on the smart contract, then these may be just words.
I think $20 million is fake because if it is true, there should be a lot of investors shouting here because the team just disappeared without news, and the ones screaming here are mostly bounty hunters. Right ?
I think they collected the amount in 10-20 times less or maybe even 30-50 times less. Pay for the listing and sold tokens to collect more money from people.

wait, wait, wait! 10 times less is 2 million dollars and it's already a small amount, 50 times less is 400k dollars! It's...nothing!

Why do you think that they have collected so few money?
I also do not see a large number of investors. Telegram chat is blocked which means all investors should look for ways to communicate with the team or with other investors or pour out anger. But I almost do not see such activity on social networks and here on the forum which makes me think that the amount collected was much less.
Amel
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:35:43 AM

If you look at that, I think it's a big loss that their reputation has deteriorated so far and I hope their reputation can improve soon. We'll see what happens later

Even then if they come back  Cheesy but there is one thing that is my question when many people give negative feedback but don't make their token prices go down, any  reason?
crairezx20
Legendary

Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:08:58 PM

Scam!!! Scam!!! Scam!!!

Guys don't expect to receive your bounty rewards of this project they are totally scammed.

I hope that we can warn new investors to come here just to tell them that this project is scammed.
dr.cheema

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:36:24 PM

Scam!!! Scam!!! Scam!!!

Guys don't expect to receive your bounty rewards of this project they are totally scammed.

I hope that we can warn new investors to come here just to tell them that this project is scammed.
Yeah they are not responding on mail, telegram, twitter even here, they posted few weeks ago.
They are disappeared with $19 million and there is no way to contact with team or SEC?
There should be KYC of Athero Team on ICO rating websites where ATHERO project listed.
After couple of weeks I will share post on twitter against Athero for new crypto investors.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:02:38 PM

Scam!!! Scam!!! Scam!!!

Yeah they are not responding on mail, telegram, twitter even here, they posted few weeks ago.
They are disappeared with $19 million and there is no way to contact with team or SEC?
There should be KYC of Athero Team on ICO rating websites where ATHERO project listed.
After couple of weeks I will share post on twitter against Athero for new crypto investors.

Yes, today i decide to cut my all hopes about the Athero bounty payments. I had more than 1 BTC bounty tokens and i am very sprry that i lost it. And also i feel sorry about the investors. It the devs don't lie nearly $20 millions collected and this is huge money! Is there anything we can do more than commenting this threat? I am really angry with all Athero team for their lies!!
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:07:50 PM

The Athero tokens trading in two exchanges i don't understand how could it be? As we all know that the Project turned scam with collecting $20M! On ICO Bench we can see the teams personal linkedin accounts and i believe that we have to send them messages and ask for our tokens! I really don't understand how could they do such a worst thing.. Stealing!

duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:32:31 AM

The Athero tokens trading in two exchanges i don't understand how could it be? As we all know that the Project turned scam with collecting $20M! On ICO Bench we can see the teams personal linkedin accounts and i believe that we have to send them messages and ask for our tokens! I really don't understand how could they do such a worst thing.. Stealing!
Stay tuned for more now because no one can be sure what is happening in this project. If you're scared, it's best to stay away from this project but I'll still wait for the development in the project because I'm sure the project is preparing something before everything goes into the orbit of development. Maybe I'm wrong but everyone should give them more time at this time
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:39:01 AM

The Athero tokens trading in two exchanges i don't understand how could it be?
only need to pay listing fees so that they can be listed there

As we all know that the Project turned scam with collecting $20M!
Collecting $20 million? Are you sure it's real ? I think anyone can claim that they raised $20 million in the ICO, but can they show proof?

On ICO Bench we can see the teams personal linkedin accounts
Don't trust ICOBench because many shit projects are listed there with good ratings

and i believe that we have to send them messages and ask for our tokens! I really don't understand how could they do such a worst thing.. Stealing!
Developers disappear, how you can send them messages ? So, Forget it

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Amel
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:27:26 AM

Stay tuned for more now because no one can be sure what is happening in this project. If you're scared, it's best to stay away from this project but I'll still wait for the development in the project because I'm sure the project is preparing something before everything goes into the orbit of development. Maybe I'm wrong but everyone should give them more time at this time

Maybe I agree with you because this is not final, whatever the allegations have not been proven in reality so far we have only guessed
And I don't recommend new investors here until there is clarity
dr.cheema

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:27:42 PM

As we can see official message from Admin on Athero TG group, he said that Team will be online soon, group will be unlock soon and we just need to wait for announcement.
Well we got message from admin now we should wait little more, let's see when they will come back online.
Happy to see they will appear soon according to TG message. Good Luck Guys!  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: