Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:17:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] ATHERO| IOT |INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS| 🚀💥  (Read 31125 times)
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 09:43:49 PM

This coming back message has been posted a few times before as well with no results, i seriously request team to come forward now, its enough, this is not how you run a new project please be proactive, communicate and be clear that if you will try to cheat or scam then you will not get escape you will be caught and jailed for the rest of your life. So you still have a chance if you come up and clear everything people and community are ready to forgive you and move forward with the development of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:31:56 AM

This coming back message has been posted a few times before as well with no results, i seriously request team to come forward now, its enough, this is not how you run a new project please be proactive, communicate and be clear that if you will try to cheat or scam then you will not get escape you will be caught and jailed for the rest of your life. So you still have a chance if you come up and clear everything people and community are ready to forgive you and move forward with the development of the project.
Do you think you can catch them? Actually this ICO investment is out of law and we cannot sue them on this matter. It's best to give their development team more time to answer upcoming questions because I believe they will come back soon and give us more great news. Just wait and everything will be fine

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:15:29 PM

As we can see official message from Admin on Athero TG group, he said that Team will be online soon, group will be unlock soon and we just need to wait for announcement.
Well we got message from admin now we should wait little more, let's see when they will come back online.
Happy to see they will appear soon according to TG message. Good Luck Guys!  Roll Eyes
even though the team is back online and communicating with the community I think people have lost trust and the price of the token will definitely continue to fall.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:49:51 PM

As we can see official message from Admin on Athero TG group, he said that Team will be online soon, group will be unlock soon and we just need to wait for announcement.
Well we got message from admin now we should wait little more, let's see when they will come back online.
Happy to see they will appear soon according to TG message. Good Luck Guys!  Roll Eyes
even though the team is back online and communicating with the community I think people have lost trust and the price of the token will definitely continue to fall.
Yes, IDK when team will response to investors and bounty hunters.
You are right many people lost trust in this project but i think they really don't care about it.
I will wait one week more, after one week I will post on twitter and other platform against athero project.  Angry
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:36:03 PM

The team should keep their word especially about bounty rewards because as far as i remeber atheros bounty campaign lasted for many many weeks with thousands of participants and the team announced that bounty will be distributed from 20th feb to 20th april so 2 months span was announced for bounty distribution and now after almost 1 month no one has received bounty rewards but still they are waiting patiently so i request team to fulfil their word and complete distribution as announced.

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:14:59 PM

I told you guys don't expect too much about this project I'm disappointed to promote this scam ICO I thought that they can give as what they promise but until now I don't see any addresses listed from their campaign sheet that receive ATHERO.

I hope there is someone can do some action and report this to FBI to investigate this scam project and trace those scammers and send to jail.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 720

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:26:55 PM

I told you guys don't expect too much about this project I'm disappointed to promote this scam ICO I thought that they can give as what they promise but until now I don't see any addresses listed from their campaign sheet that receive ATHERO.

I hope there is someone can do some action and report this to FBI to investigate this scam project and trace those scammers and send to jail.

From the information I heard they promised distribution in April so wait according to schedule don't be too hasty

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 02:34:49 AM

I think those who were deceived are just a bounty hunter, because even now even though the developers are disappearing there are no investors who have a problem with that, and here too most are only bounty hunters
If the funds raised $ 20 million are true, there should be a lot of angry investors here

From the information I heard they promised distribution in April so wait according to schedule don't be too hasty
he promised distribution starts from February 20 to April 20, but until now no one has received their tokens, and the developer has also disappeared without any news, so can't it be considered a SCAM ?
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 720

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:03:38 AM

I think those who were deceived are just a bounty hunter, because even now even though the developers are disappearing there are no investors who have a problem with that, and here too most are only bounty hunters
If the funds raised $ 20 million are true, there should be a lot of angry investors here

he promised distribution starts from February 20 to April 20, but until now no one has received their tokens, and the developer has also disappeared without any news, so can't it be considered a SCAM ?

For now the allegations cannot be ascertained because they are still waiting for the promised time, the delay is common in ICO this is not new

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:50:51 AM

What is the source of that claim that one developer has disappeared already @L A R A ? It would be interesting to read that news and text may be that help us understand something much more on the situation. As far as I am following the project nothing appeared in front of my eyes where it was told or said anything regrading disappearing of any team member. What I know they all are off for quite some time.
generous

Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:31:47 AM

Of course it is very worrying for all participants because until now no one has got their tokens either, but we must continue to follow the developments to be clearer

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 05:21:57 AM

Of course it is very worrying for all participants because until now no one has got their tokens either, but we must continue to follow the developments to be clearer

Ignore for a while and come back to the specified schedule, I don't think it's difficult rather than making accusations that are not necessarily the truth

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:35:23 AM

I do agree with you, but one thing you need to understand is when the team returns and start giving updates and progress about their developments will always help the company to gain more confidence from the community. Even in telegram group, it is impossible for the members to post any thing.
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:50:34 AM

I'm still confident and hopeful for this project because it's not time to say if Athero is a scam. distribution will take place until April 20 and if on that date we still have not received payment, then this project is indeed a scam. there's still time on date April 20 and we will see what will happen to this project.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:12:21 AM

I'm still confident and hopeful for this project because it's not time to say if Athero is a scam. distribution will take place until April 20 and if on that date we still have not received payment, then this project is indeed a scam. there's still time on date April 20 and we will see what will happen to this project.

I do agree but there is no response from the team whether they have any intention to move the further level of developments. Did they mention dates for the distribution because they took very long for the distribution of tokens?
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 08:36:43 AM

I do agree but there is no response from the team whether they have any intention to move the further level of developments. Did they mention dates for the distribution because they took very long for the distribution of tokens?
Did anyone check the bounty group? I can't access it now, what happened? I hope can't find bad news from this situation..  Cry
Prime Gold

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:25:05 PM

Did anyone check the bounty group? I can't access it now, what happened? I hope can't find bad news from this situation..  Cry

Bounty group is disabled but the admin on the main telegram was active last night he said the announcement was coming soon
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1106

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:09:42 PM

we cannot say this project is a scam, they still have until April 20 to do a distribution of tokens for bounty participants. keep calm and let the team do their job.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:22:43 PM

we cannot say this project is a scam, they still have until April 20 to do a distribution of tokens for bounty participants. keep calm and let the team do their job.
Agree with you, we can't stamp this project as scam but few weeks ago they sudden disappeared and that's why members were bit panic.
I received notification from athero official group that is locked, admin said in message he will drop latest news related project in few minutes.
Now let's see what they will announce hope so news will be good for all.  Roll Eyes  
bttmember

Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:20:53 AM

It is not about panic or calling them scam actually team has reacted poorly by not community and fuel on the fire is added by blocking the social media channels and also no team or support member responding to investors and supporters.
I think there is enough mis management and now the team should come forward and respond, update the community regularly and also resolve all the outstanding issues as soon as possible.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: