Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:54:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] ATHERO| IOT |INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS| 🚀💥  (Read 31125 times)
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:38:25 AM

Exceptions if they can be listed to binance because binance has a high volume
why not target binance than the other 8 exchanges
I think developers think realistically, because it's difficult to listed at binance so they don't dare to register their tokens there, or maybe without our knowledge they have tried to register there but haven't been accepted
Maybe what you are saying is that it is true that everything seems and it is certainly difficult to be registered with binance but I really hope that the token can be registered with binance

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 08:14:09 AM

I think developers think realistically, because it's difficult to listed at binance so they don't dare to register their tokens there, or maybe without our knowledge they have tried to register there but haven't been accepted
If they really are afraid or cannot register there, they should be listed in several other markets that have large volumes so that they can develop community and get a lot of support so that in the future they can easily register in binance.

Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:40:42 AM

If they really are afraid or cannot register there, they should be listed in several other markets that have large volumes so that they can develop community and get a lot of support so that in the future they can easily register in binance.
I also think so if it is difficult to be registered at binance at least they have to be registered in another market that also has a large volume but somehow it all depends on the team's decision
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:41:35 AM

I also think so if it is difficult to be registered at binance at least they have to be registered in another market that also has a large volume but somehow it all depends on the team's decision
maybe at this time the Athero team will try to register their tokens in above 10 big exchanges, but not for binance because it's very difficult to register their tokens there. yeah we just wait and see where the next Athero exchange is
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:21:08 AM

Maybe you're right but we don't know what really happened because they didn't provide any information
There is no other choice, we have to wait for what will be done next month
Santri

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 12:21:15 AM

maybe at this time the Athero team will try to register their tokens in above 10 big exchanges, but not for binance because it's very difficult to register their tokens there. yeah we just wait and see where the next Athero exchange is
but unfortunately there are no more updates from this project, Twitter, Facebook and Telegram all look like dead projects
Do you think if this project will still develop and will be listing in several other markets?

duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:17:17 AM

but unfortunately there are no more updates from this project, Twitter, Facebook and Telegram all look like dead projects
Do you think if this project will still develop and will be listing in several other markets?
I am sure listing on other exchanges will only be a matter of time because they had a very good announcement last week. I believe this promise can be achieved because this April will be the time when the project will come back with 8 new exchanges. It may be small exchanges but I hope to have an exchange in the top 10. If you feel suspicious, you can leave because everything is very quiet now
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:21:16 AM

Maybe you're right but we don't know what really happened because they didn't provide any information
yes, they don't provide any information and I also hope that there is really something to be done next month, because if not many bounty participants are shouting here
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 06:13:09 AM

Did they announce anything about the exchange but how people are spreading the word they are going to list in the 8 exchanges? That's why we need to check carefully before investing in any projects because the team seems to be very active during the ICO, but now no updates from them.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 07:41:26 PM

Did they announce anything about the exchange but how people are spreading the word they are going to list in the 8 exchanges? That's why we need to check carefully before investing in any projects because the team seems to be very active during the ICO, but now no updates from them.

and tell me, how can any of us, foresee months ago, that the project will become a "dead project"?
i really don't know..
Amel
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:24:04 PM

Why not, they promise something next month so wait next week whether they really do it or not
After next month you can make your own conclusions
Santri

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 08:55:53 AM

Why not, they promise something next month so wait next week whether they really do it or not
And if they don't do anything until next month, I mean like distribution for hunter, what will you do? I looked at telegram and returned them like avoiding distribution https://t.me/AtheroTHO/13928

Amel
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:25:22 AM

And if they don't do anything until next month, I mean like distribution for hunter, what will you do? I looked at telegram and returned them like avoiding distribution https://t.me/AtheroTHO/13928

I'm not a bounty participant so it's not a problem for me but I will avoid this token in exchange and ignore anything related to this project
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1106

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:16:42 PM

there is nothing we can do but continue to wait and hope they will immediately pay the bounty hunter, they still have 20 days left to distribute the tokens to the bounty hunter.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:47:22 AM

Now it will not take longer for things to be clear over the next few days. It looks like that telegram admin is in contact with team but there are some communication problems. First of all team's representative can't express his message not having good command on English. Admin is trying his best to get some solid news but he is also waiting like everyone else.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:55:19 PM

Now it will not take longer for things to be clear over the next few days. It looks like that telegram admin is in contact with team but there are some communication problems. First of all team's representative can't express his message not having good command on English. Admin is trying his best to get some solid news but he is also waiting like everyone else.
Yeah TG community manager trying to contact with team but they are not responding, last week admin contact with team member and Admin posted few screenshots in which he chatted with  @LukasAtheroZadorozny and Lukas said team in dubai for contract signing.
We can't stamp this project as scam/fraud, only one option left for us "wait' He will come back with positive updates.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:33:45 PM

Athero seems to be the next envion, im amazed to see the lame excuses they are making for so many weeks now, first they blocked their telegram channels, then they said they are in meeting, then vacation then another update came about meeting so definitely signs are not good, they should be responsible and update the community immediately.

cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:36:05 AM

Athero seems to be the next envion, im amazed to see the lame excuses they are making for so many weeks now, first they blocked their telegram channels, then they said they are in meeting, then vacation then another update came about meeting so definitely signs are not good, they should be responsible and update the community immediately.
Don't worry because the latest update they mentioned many other exchanges and the next 8 exchanges may make their community come back in the near future. I think let's give them more time to develop because I believe they are on their way and will make everyone happy about their current project so stay tuned for big news

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 720

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:52:28 AM

Don't worry because the latest update they mentioned many other exchanges and the next 8 exchanges may make their community come back in the near future. I think let's give them more time to develop because I believe they are on their way and will make everyone happy about their current project so stay tuned for big news

The question is when they added the new market? there is no exact date so far they have only left a promise

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:09:54 PM

yes right, even though the current situation can be said to be disappointing because of poor communication, but I hope they don't lie about 8 new exchanges for THO tokens and token distribution for campaign participants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: