Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:07:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] ATHERO| IOT |INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS| 🚀💥  (Read 31125 times)
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 720

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:44:36 AM

In my opinion the best solution is to lock tokens bounty and pay by month then surely THO prices will not panic sell
locking a bounty token and distributed it every month is not a good solution, because some projects have already done that and the result is that a dump still occurs
Yeah it's like delay-dump, and in my opinion the team should be consistent about their decission before, 21 april is the last day of distribution. We're waiting for long time, and if they decide to delay again, really it's not good for this project, not only dump prices but I guess they will lost their investor.

But at least for now, the team should be appear and open the telegram group to clarify this situation, not only community manager but like the CEO, etc.

They have no choice so there is no point in coming because they will see complaints from participants
They have decided there is no distribution before the new market is added and more

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:55:34 PM

In my opinion the best solution is to lock tokens bounty and pay by month then surely THO prices will not panic sell
locking a bounty token and distributed it every month is not a good solution, because some projects have already done that and the result is that a dump still occurs
Yeah it's like delay-dump, and in my opinion the team should be consistent about their decission before, 21 april is the last day of distribution. We're waiting for long time, and if they decide to delay again, really it's not good for this project, not only dump prices but I guess they will lost their investor.

But at least for now, the team should be appear and open the telegram group to clarify this situation, not only community manager but like the CEO, etc.
What do you think about this https://t.me/AtheroTHO/14010
what do you expect from this project? I think it's useless here and see mercatox that doesn't have volume even for btc buy order only 0.02 BTC

dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:04:16 PM

What do you think about this https://t.me/AtheroTHO/14010
what do you expect from this project? I think it's useless here and see mercatox that doesn't have volume even for btc buy order only 0.02 BTC
There is only couple of weeks left after this if they don't response to investors/bounty hunters then this project is scam.
Well there is only one admin who locked the group and every week he post that team is not replying but very soon blah! blah!
I will wait few days then we all should take action against Athero team and also ICO was registered on ICO rated websites.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 09:56:44 AM

If the reason for not being active and not sending bounty rewards yet by the team is the fear of dumping by bounty hunters then i have a solution and the solution is that team should send bounty tokens to all bounty hunters wallets and lock them so that they can not be transferred and hence cannotbe sold then the team should fully try to list on larger exchanges and after listing on couple of good exchanges then unlock the tokens this way both parties can be adjusted and satisfied.
But to be honest these tactics by the team seem like lame excuses to me and if they end up not paying i hope community here will get united and take severe action against these scammers.

bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 720

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:14:51 PM

If the reason for not being active and not sending bounty rewards yet by the team is the fear of dumping by bounty hunters then i have a solution and the solution is that team should send bounty tokens to all bounty hunters wallets and lock them so that they can not be transferred and hence cannotbe sold then the team should fully try to list on larger exchanges and after listing on couple of good exchanges then unlock the tokens this way both parties can be adjusted and satisfied.
But to be honest these tactics by the team seem like lame excuses to me and if they end up not paying i hope community here will get united and take severe action against these scammers.

Actually there are many other ways such as phased distribution, airdrop/promo like WPP token holders will get a bonus
If the team continues to survive in this situation, I believe trust will be lost on this project

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:59:45 AM

It's almost 2 months and april 23 is coming from february 23 which they said that they will release bounty reward until april but no one receive their bounty rewards yet.

What Do you think guys?

I told you to don't expect too much to this project instead report them in DT members to receive negative trust or bring this on scam accusation so that other high-rank members investigate this project.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:53:55 AM

It seems that people's fear of not receiving rewards token will turn to be reality. They are not communicating at no level and this is worst part of all this situation. Delays are part of distributions but a complete cut off with supporters isn't giving good signal. I will do agree with you that another project which will not pay to supporters probably. Still one more week and then people have right to start scam accusation if they are not paid.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:09:12 AM

It seems that people's fear of not receiving rewards token will turn to be reality. They are not communicating at no level and this is worst part of all this situation. Delays are part of distributions but a complete cut off with supporters isn't giving good signal. I will do agree with you that another project which will not pay to supporters probably. Still one more week and then people have right to start scam accusation if they are not paid.
Team of Athero is not active in a long time, and Athero telegram group is locked too. I think they ran away with money from the ICO.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:24:18 AM

As long as the team has not found a new exchange then the token will not be distributed they predict a dump will occur if distributed
From here we can conclude that they are not confident with their project
in my opinion it was very strange, they were worried about something clearly happening. when distribution for bounty is done then dump cannot be avoided, they must be prepared for this condition.
Of course this is very strange, if they are afraid of the dump from the bounty, they should never have held a bounty from the start, i agree with you that he should be prepared for this condition
I do not understand how they can be afraid of dumps and if indeed they are afraid they should not hold a bounty so in my opinion this is quite strange but this has also happened
if indeed they are afraid of dumps, in my opinion they can pay bounty hunters with USD or ETH but if they don't want to pay bounty hunters with it maybe by listing in many markets it will be easier to maintain price of tokens

Exactly, how long they will hold the bounty coins with them because at least they need to specify some time for the distribution. If they are afraid they should pay in terms of USDT or ETH in order to stabilise the price of the coin.
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:39:18 AM

Exactly, how long they will hold the bounty coins with them because at least they need to specify some time for the distribution. If they are afraid they should pay in terms of USDT or ETH in order to stabilise the price of the coin.
Distribution deadline of bounty payment is on April 20. I think bounty payment will not be distributed, because they closed access for chat on the telegram group and the team was offline for a long time.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dr.cheema

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:40:08 AM

Team of Athero is not active in a long time, and Athero telegram group is locked too. I think they ran away with money from the ICO.
Yeah team don't care about hunters and investors, there is only athero group manager who locked the group and trying to contact with team.
He said in telegram group, he will open chat if team is not response before end of april.
On the other hand they can run with money but can't hide, still expecting they will back to work. Let's see!
lkjhg

Activity: 744

Join On COMBO

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:14:17 AM

Yeah team don't care about hunters and investors, there is only athero group manager who locked the group and trying to contact with team.
He said in telegram group, he will open chat if team is not response before end of april.
On the other hand they can run with money but can't hide, still expecting they will back to work. Let's see!
How can the team not care about the hunters and investors and I hope that is the right decision made by the most important team and follow the developments to make it clearer

dr.cheema

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:09:19 AM

How can the team not care about the hunters and investors and I hope that is the right decision made by the most important team and follow the developments to make it clearer
Let's hope! I said because there is no updates so far after ICO end, as they promised in 2 months reward will be distribute but few days left.
If team will come back with announcement then we can expect project can follow success otherwise you are watching everything what's goin' on! 
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:47:28 AM

Let's hope! I said because there is no updates so far after ICO end, as they promised in 2 months reward will be distribute but few days left.
If team will come back with announcement then we can expect project can follow success otherwise you are watching everything what's goin' on! 

Been away from this project for a while, but looks like there's a lot going on that's just not ok with the project. For starters, the main telegram group is restricted. Whose brilliant idea was it that stopping people from posting is a good way to manage a crisis?
Megamozg78

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:49:31 PM

sUper!!!  I will keep an eye on this  Smiley
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:53:09 PM

Though there is almost zero chance that they are going to keep the words by releasing payouts on 20th of April. If somehow this happens then too these tokens will be worthless according to my limited knowledge that how markets work and how tokens get volume. No news about development is more concerning for me than token distribution.
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:23:19 PM

Distribution deadline of bounty payment is on April 20. I think bounty payment will not be distributed, because they closed access for chat on the telegram group and the team was offline for a long time.
do you not read message on the telegram, if until the end of the month @LukasAtheroZadorozny does not provide any answers about the distribution then the chat will be opened and we can discuss there maybe crying to request payment Cheesy

Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:33:55 PM

do you not read message on the telegram, if until the end of the month @LukasAtheroZadorozny does not provide any answers about the distribution then the chat will be opened and we can discuss there maybe crying to request payment Cheesy

It's worrying when a critical team member required to get a task done is no longer reachable. Makes you wonder how they ever got to where they are in the first place and how the project is going to move forward. Internet of blockchains when they can't even locate themselves. SMH

jack8989

Activity: 331
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:32:59 AM

Though there is almost zero chance that they are going to keep the words by releasing payouts on 20th of April. If somehow this happens then too these tokens will be worthless according to my limited knowledge that how markets work and how tokens get volume. No news about development is more concerning for me than token distribution.
We just wait and all the project information provided is normal and they can rob our tokens at any time. In my opinion, try to contact them as soon as possible because recently they have stated that there will be 8 exchange list THO so this is definitely good information and everyone has great faith in this project.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cbw

Activity: 1008
Merit: 430

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:38:48 AM

I read this message from community support member few days ago, but cant understand for what purpose he will open main chat. Everyone will be spamming, saddening, blaming and threatening the same community support member.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: