Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:01:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] ATHERO| IOT |INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS| 🚀💥  (Read 31125 times)
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 07:37:59 AM

Dev disappeared and broke his promise to do a bounty distribution until April 20 and what date is it now?
What else are you looking for? I think with the disappearance of the developer it is enough to prove that this project is SCAM

so they go with 20 million USD? they can buy many things with that money. I really hate people like them, they just take advantage and leave. nothing more is expected from this project now.

Don't think they ever really raised the 20m. Was just another doctored attempt to try and look like they had their shit together when they didn't. If they'd truly raised that amount, they would have stuck around a bit longer
last longer if indeed team works and provides updates about project, this is different situation because now they have left this project and that is what makes everyone's beliefs disappear so the project also die

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:49:32 PM

Dev disappeared and broke his promise to do a bounty distribution until April 20 and what date is it now?
What else are you looking for? I think with the disappearance of the developer it is enough to prove that this project is SCAM

so they go with 20 million USD? they can buy many things with that money. I really hate people like them, they just take advantage and leave. nothing more is expected from this project now.

Don't think they ever really raised the 20m. Was just another doctored attempt to try and look like they had their shit together when they didn't. If they'd truly raised that amount, they would have stuck around a bit longer
last longer if indeed team works and provides updates about project, this is different situation because now they have left this project and that is what makes everyone's beliefs disappear so the project also die
Anybody still expecting that Team will come to work and answer for all things that they have done after ICO. ?
In my opinion they can't run this project and they just got money, i don't know how much they collected during ico (mentioned collected funds $19 million).
April just going to end and no updates, Athero is a offical scam project!   Angry
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:22:27 PM

Anybody still expecting that Team will come to work and answer for all things that they have done after ICO. ?
In my opinion they can't run this project and they just got money, i don't know how much they collected during ico (mentioned collected funds $19 million).
April just going to end and no updates, Athero is a offical scam project!   Angry

That's if you are of the assumption that:
1. The team actually knew what they were creating in the first place
2. The team believes in what they are creating
3. They have the required manpower and technical know-how
4. They have a sense of responsibility

Sadly from what I've seen so far, they don't.

lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:36:00 AM

Of course this is not good news because the team left the project and the impact of the project is dead because everyone's trust has disappeared from this project and let's wait for what happens later

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
herfianto

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 08:24:34 AM

No update about this project and telegram group still locked by admind. I think this is end and can be said to be a scam.

burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:45:48 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2019, 03:20:35 PM by burky156

The Athero team has gone away and last 2 months never showed theirselves to us. Their telegram channel still closed for chat.. I believe that this project turned scam for sure.. I also never believe that the Athero project raised $20 millions. All best ICO review sites gave very high point to Athero and they misslead us as well. I want them to be more carefully!
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:22:34 PM

The Athero team has gone away and last 2 months never showed theirselves to us. Their telegram channel still closed for chat.. I believe that this project turned scam for sure.. I also never believe that the Athero project raised $20 millions. All best ICO review sites gave very high point to Athero and they misslead us as well. I want them to be more carefully!
I agree with you, this project can be confirmed SCAM, besides the reasons you say, they are also outside their road map. and hasn't provided updates for more than 2 months.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 720

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:52:49 PM

I agree with you, this project can be confirmed SCAM, besides the reasons you say, they are also outside their road map. and hasn't provided updates for more than 2 months.

See ATHERO prices today 200 sat -crex24 and 300 sat -mercatox I also can't access the main website athero.io it seems they really left

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cbw

Activity: 1008
Merit: 430

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:50:56 PM

See ATHERO prices today 200 sat -crex24 and 300 sat -mercatox I also can't access the main website athero.io it seems they really left

Volume very low for at least few months and price already recovered to ~1000 sat. But website still not opens and can't be opened as they don't prolonged domain name, athero.io expired 2019-04-28.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 720

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:08:28 PM

I am very disappointed with this damn project. they said the distribution will be carried out until April 20 and until now no one has received payment. I don't care about the price of this damn token because the reputation of this project is getting worse and indeed the SCAM is a proper word say to this project. negative trust will immediately be given to the project maker and bounty manager if there is no update at all from Athero.

Negative trust does not change anything, they already get money from investors and leave, the best way is legal effort

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Athero (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:25:33 PM

We are very sorry for delay. We are back on track.
Distribution of bounty THO tokens will begin in a few minutes.
All THO bounty tokens will be distributed in next 48 hours.

(Website will be re-activated soon )
cbw

Activity: 1008
Merit: 430

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:23:22 PM

The website does not work more than a week, how could you allow that to happen?

If you came back why is the group in telegram still closed for writing messages? Also in the group I not see any updates, attached message not updated from 1st of March, when will it be done?
dr.cheema

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:10:25 PM

That's really great & I apologize for my negative posts about athero project, Athero should post this news months ago.
Already Athero lost reputation and many people lost faith in this project but hope now if athero will work very well then athero could be successful.
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:47:36 PM

That's really great & I apologize for my negative posts about athero project, Athero should post this news months ago.
Already Athero lost reputation and many people lost faith in this project but hope now if athero will work very well then athero could be successful.

Until distribution has not been carried out it will not change anything about the future of this project, so far only promises that have not been realized
Maybe we can change our perspective if they keep their promises
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:39:38 AM

What was the main reason you kept silent without any update about your progress? Even many people are kept waiting about the distribution and exchange listing, whether do you have plans for listing in the coming weeks.

L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:18:04 AM

I'm not sure who made this post is a team of athero, this bitcointalk account could have been hacked
There are no updates on Telegram and its also still closed, If it were the original team from Athero there would definitely be an update on the telegram
I even saw the telegram community manager say this on May 6

Source : https://t.me/AtheroTHO/14191
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:15:42 PM

I'm not sure who made this post is a team of athero, this bitcointalk account could have been hacked
There are no updates on Telegram and its also still closed, If it were the original team from Athero there would definitely be an update on the telegram

i guess it's time to forget this project, in the end it's all scam afterall, it's been always like this for the past month, it can't be possibly hacked when they don't answer at all.
dr.cheema

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:28:47 PM

Yeah I can see message of Athero community manager, I don't know what' going on! suddenly Athero posted news related distribution.
Hope so TG group will be unlock for members and they will make announcement there.
Especially they started bounty reward distribution and linkedIN bounty participants receiving THO in their wallet.   
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:51:00 PM

Yeah I can see message of Athero community manager, I don't know what' going on! suddenly Athero posted news related distribution.
Hope so TG group will be unlock for members and they will make an announcement there.
Especially they started bounty reward distribution and linkedIN bounty participants receiving THO in their wallet.   

Ok, already they started distributing the token and really it takes a lot of time for the distribution and suddenly why they are responding to the community and what about the coin listing because investors have waited very long.
dr.cheema

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:01:43 PM

Hope so TG group will be unlock for members and they will make an announcement there.

suddenly why they are responding to the community and what about the coin listing because investors have waited very long.
Hmm Athero team member can answer you better than me! Let's hope they are doing all this with unique plan.
Otherwise if they distribute tokens and disappear again after distribution then nobody will trust in this project anymore.  
And about listing so they said that they will not distribute tokens until big exchange listing !!! Athero should answer here or open TG chat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: