Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:12:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] ATHERO| IOT |INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS| 🚀💥  (Read 31125 times)
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:28:59 AM

the Athero project is dead and THO will no longer be traded on Mercatox or CREX24, the development team will never dare to appear because of shame or disappearance. they spend investors' money then have fun, indeed this must be solved by legal means. all Athero teams must be captured.

So where are the investors? why they never came to this thread  or maybe all are fake investors including funds collected  Huh

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Uttaran

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 12:22:32 PM

the Athero project is dead and THO will no longer be traded on Mercatox or CREX24, the development team will never dare to appear because of shame or disappearance. they spend investors' money then have fun, indeed this must be solved by legal means. all Athero teams must be captured.

So where are the investors? why they never came to this thread  or maybe all are fake investors including funds collected  Huh

Investors come from various sources not only from this forum they complain from different places like email, telegram and others
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:37:30 AM

The fact is that tokens that were transferred some time ago do not mean that they were part of a reward for a bounty company.  This could be an internal transaction.  They promised to make the distribution of tokens back on May 9, but today they don’t answer any questions at all and don’t provide any update information.  In addition, the loss of the availability of their official website speaks primarily about the fraud of this project.  I think that for a number of factors this project is similar to all those whose teams were real scammers.
yes, seeing the current situation, and promises that they have said are full of lies, they should be immediately arrested and accountable for their actions. because they have harmed many people

Bounty programs do not have legal agreements  Cheesy so the participants can't do anything this problem only creates a negative image for the project
Is the absence of this legal agreement arguably we as participants cannot validate the matter to the authorities? And if it's true, of course, as a participant, they can't do anything else

As far as I know, bounty participants cannot because there are no legal ties also not accompanied by a contract

This kind of waste a lot of our time. This has already verified as a scam and not only for the bounty hunters but the investors to consider the team is not active and there was only a pathetic guy that claimed himself as a bounty manager and not a part of the team. No development and this one has already died.
I don't wanna talk a lot about that dude. This is actually a dead project.
Yeah Athero is a official scam because they also not responded to bounty manager and he said that this project is a scam.
On the other hand team also absent, no single update from team so how we can wait more finally hunters worked for another scam project and investors invested on garbage project.
I honestly regret promoting a scam project that I thought that the project is legit because there are many bounty hunters join in their campaign so I attracted to join in their campaign because they have lots of supporters.

Just wasted my time promoting them as I said before if they lock the telegram and no response when the distribution should start last February it's obvious that they just created this project to collect and make a profit by selling fake ICO coin.

We shouldn't tolerate this scammer strategy and next time don't trust a campaign with newbie account.

I have participated in their bounty campaign too. It was looked like promising project. And I had good opinion about Athero. Unfortunately, it is really scam. Only lost time promoting this project.

MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:44:02 AM

The fact is that tokens that were transferred some time ago do not mean that they were part of a reward for a bounty company.  This could be an internal transaction.  They promised to make the distribution of tokens back on May 9, but today they don’t answer any questions at all and don’t provide any update information.  In addition, the loss of the availability of their official website speaks primarily about the fraud of this project.  I think that for a number of factors this project is similar to all those whose teams were real scammers.
yes, seeing the current situation, and promises that they have said are full of lies, they should be immediately arrested and accountable for their actions. because they have harmed many people
A lot of my friends have lost money in this project and really Athero is now a scam project so we don't have too much hope to trust them again. I think this is an end to this bad project and Athero will soon be forgotten in the near future because they do not have any answers for investors and bounty participants are not paid either. I wasted my time on this project and I would probably leave

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 01:26:43 PM

Bounty programs do not have legal agreements  Cheesy so the participants can't do anything this problem only creates a negative image for the project
Is the absence of this legal agreement arguably we as participants cannot validate the matter to the authorities? And if it's true, of course, as a participant, they can't do anything else

As far as I know, bounty participants cannot because there are no legal ties also not accompanied by a contract

This kind of waste a lot of our time. This has already verified as a scam and not only for the bounty hunters but the investors to consider the team is not active and there was only a pathetic guy that claimed himself as a bounty manager and not a part of the team. No development and this one has already died.
Yeah Athero is a official scam because they also not responded to bounty manager and he said that this project is a scam.
On the other hand team also absent, no single update from team so how we can wait more finally hunters worked for another scam project and investors invested on garbage project.
I honestly regret promoting a scam project that I thought that the project is legit because there are many bounty hunters join in their campaign so I attracted to join in their campaign because they have lots of supporters.

Just wasted my time promoting them as I said before if they lock the telegram and no response when the distribution should start last February it's obvious that they just created this project to collect and make a profit by selling fake ICO coin.

We shouldn't tolerate this scammer strategy and next time don't trust a campaign with newbie account.

I have participated in their bounty campaign too. It was looked like promising project. And I had good opinion about Athero. Unfortunately, it is really scam. Only lost time promoting this project.
How do you know that Athero scams?
is there an accurate link to explain this project? it's a pity if they really are a scam,

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:00:15 PM

is there an accurate link to explain this project? it's a pity if they really are a scam,

I myself am still confused whether indeed this project is really scam or not possible so that it is better to be better, we just keep abreast of its development, who knows, later there will be new information but somehow it returns to each decision

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:19:08 PM

I myself am still confused whether indeed this project is really scam or not possible so that it is better to be better, we just keep abreast of its development, who knows, later there will be new information but somehow it returns to each decision
Why you are still confused about this project? Where is team and where is product ?? that makes project alive or scam so team disappeared, that's why athero is scam project. Reputation of this project is dead, totally dead. Even that bounty manager confirmed that athero is a scam project.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:29:39 PM

There is no space for confusion anymore they not only failed to meet their deadlines but also didn't appear to justify any delay. All this simply indicates like day light its game is over and those still keep waiting are trying to expect something which doesn't exist anymore now. It is doubtful now whether they really raised even some fraction of that amount ?

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
PolinaCryptoN
Copper Member

Activity: 403
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:41:14 PM

There is no space for confusion anymore they not only failed to meet their deadlines but also didn't appear to justify any delay. All this simply indicates like day light its game is over and those still keep waiting are trying to expect something which doesn't exist anymore now. It is doubtful now whether they really raised even some fraction of that amount ?

Athero.io website is offline, have not activities in social media. And Telegram group is freezed.

Its 100% Scam.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:22:29 AM

Athero.io website is offline, have not activities in social media. And Telegram group is freezed.

Its 100% Scam.
This is confirmed by many people and everything has been planned from the beginning. Athero is very professional in scam investors because when I go to their website I feel like and have spent 1ETH to invest in this project but until now, I don't have any pennies and all everything became very quiet after the ICO. Actually this is a great lesson for me because I didn't think much before investing in this project. Anyway, thanks to this project, I have many valuable lessons for me in the near future

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
dr.cheema

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:31:14 PM

Its 100% Scam.
This is confirmed by many people and everything has been planned from the beginning. Athero is very professional in scam investors because when I go to their website I feel like and have spent 1ETH to invest in this project but until now, I don't have any pennies and all everything became very quiet after the ICO. Actually this is a great lesson for me because I didn't think much before investing in this project. Anyway, thanks to this project, I have many valuable lessons for me in the near future
Yeah scam project already planned in the start, I don't know how much they got money from investors but they should be punish.
TG group is locked but community manager is selling athero group, strange! Who will buy this scam athero group ??
Community manager is dumb, he don't know about anything about project athero team just used him!
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:34:36 AM

Bounty programs do not have legal agreements  Cheesy so the participants can't do anything this problem only creates a negative image for the project

Again, bounty hunters and Investors failed to choose the right project for the promotional activity, before ICO they are very serious about the project and start helping the investors in all sorts of help they needed. Now they are not responding to the investors and even to the bounty hunters what was happening in the background.
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 01:05:58 AM

Photoshop here was top notch.  I carefully studied the photos - they seemed real.  Probably, there were no real investors again.  One we - bounty hunters.  It is sad.  A lot of time was spent on advertising the project.  It's a shame when you advertise a pacifier.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
asriloni
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:53:02 AM

Its 100% Scam.
Yeah scam project already planned in the start, I don't know how much they got money from investors but they should be punish.
TG group is locked but community manager is selling athero group, strange! Who will buy this scam athero group ??
Community manager is dumb, he don't know about anything about project athero team just used him!

it can be considered as indication if the community and bounty manager are also involved in this shitty ico. As far as I know bounty manager looks the same person as who has hold the operation of the community manager of athero bounty.
My prediction if both are the same person.
They keep to sell coin and even telegram group which most of users are bots.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cbw

Activity: 1008
Merit: 430

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:25:20 PM

it can be considered as indication if the community and bounty manager are also involved in this shitty ico. As far as I know bounty manager looks the same person as who has hold the operation of the community manager of athero bounty.
They keep to sell coin and even telegram group which most of users are bots.
Only admin can know how many bots in the group. And I really cant understand who can buy this group and how much it can be valued - any person in this group angry so buying this group give around zero positive marketing effect to the new owner.
Vitalicus

Activity: 467

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:05:55 AM

Photoshop here was top notch.  I carefully studied the photos - they seemed real.  Probably, there were no real investors again.  One we - bounty hunters.  It is sad.  A lot of time was spent on advertising the project.  It's a shame when you advertise a pacifier.
There is no longer any contact with their community and this project has been forgotten by their development team and we have to accept this terrible truth. It took me more than 2 months to work with them but until now I have only received zero. In fact, many of the ICO campaigns in this time period have not achieved much success, but I still hope that one day the bounty hunter will be able to make the same money as last year because 2019 is really bad for everyone

btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:59:45 AM

it can be considered as an indication if the community and bounty manager are also involved in this shitty ice. As far as I know, bounty manager looks the same person as who has held the operation of the community manager of the bounty.
They keep selling the coin and even telegram group which most of the users are bots.
Only admin can know how many bots in the group. And I really can't understand who can buy this group and how much it can be valued - any person in this group angry so buying this group give around zero positive marketing effect to the new owner.

See we have seen many companies like this before no update about their progress and development and that's why many of the community members are not showing interest towards the ICO, shifting to IEO's which they find some potential coons for investing.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:24:59 AM

it can be considered as an indication if the community and bounty manager are also involved in this shitty ice. As far as I know, bounty manager looks the same person as who has held the operation of the community manager of the bounty.
They keep selling the coin and even telegram group which most of the users are bots.
Only admin can know how many bots in the group. And I really can't understand who can buy this group and how much it can be valued - any person in this group angry so buying this group give around zero positive marketing effect to the new owner.

See we have seen many companies like this before no update about their progress and development and that's why many of the community members are not showing interest towards the ICO, shifting to IEO's which they find some potential coons for investing.
Companies should provide updates on their progress or progress because it can be of more value, but in fact they do not do it, of course it makes many people not interested in ICO

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
elewton

Activity: 407

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:28:22 PM

Companies should provide updates on their progress or progress because it can be of more value, but in fact they do not do it, of course it makes many people not interested in ICO
After the process of raising capital, it is very difficult to contact them because even the top investors cannot contact their group and are very depressed during this time because they cannot sell coins.I think this is a scam and it looks like they won't come back to this project. What I was most sad about was believing in their words and I lost a small sum of money when I invested in this bad project.

dr.cheema

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:20:13 PM

After the process of raising capital, it is very difficult to contact them because even the top investors cannot contact their group and are very depressed during this time because they cannot sell coins.I think this is a scam and it looks like they won't come back to this project. What I was most sad about was believing in their words and I lost a small sum of money when I invested in this bad project.
I think they haven't raised $19 million, they just want to attract more investors for more money.
Anyway they got enough money by this shitty project, As we can see here is no one big investor who invested huge amount on this project.
Now best ICO's running on exchanges, they will not cheat investors. real projects choose best exchanges for their token/coin sale. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: