Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:11:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] ATHERO| IOT |INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS| 🚀💥  (Read 31125 times)
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 09:18:36 AM

It's very regrettable that a project ends badly and does not have benefits that can be received by other communities. This is very sad.
This is scam project, the team has gone with the money, you can see telegram group is locked for a long time. And group administrators are trying to sell their group telegram.
It is a pity that this is a scam project and hearing news like this is of course the participants are disappointed and I hope the team can be immediately arrested

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
herfie.chen

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:51:18 AM

It is a pity that this is a scam project and hearing news like this is of course the participants are disappointed and I hope the team can be immediately arrested
This is a risk investing in ICO, can't be predicted project looks good but turn scam. I think every investors that invest in this project want the same thing, hope the team can be arrested.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:01:56 AM

This is a risk investing in ICO, can't be predicted project looks good but turn scam. I think every investors that invest in this project want the same thing, hope the team can be arrested.
I agree with you that this is all the risk of investing in the ICO and of course investors are also ready to deal with things like this, the most important thing is that the team can be immediately captured and that is the hope of all of us
Let's hope team will be arrested but there were many scam ICO's in 2019 past months but nobody captured, as team said they collected $19 million.
I don't think so they really collected $19m if it is true then where are investors ?? have they complaint about this scam??
Athero (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 06:14:48 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2019, 06:26:03 AM by Athero

I agree with you that this is all the risk of investing in the ICO and of course investors are also ready to deal with things like this, the most important thing is that the team can be immediately captured and that is the hope of all of us
Let's hope team will be arrested but there were many scam ICO's in 2019 past months but nobody captured, as team said they collected $19 million.
I don't think so they really collected $19m if it is true then where are investors ?? have they complaint about this scam??
Investors did not end up in a loss. (as you can see there are no complaints from investors in thread)
Only 0.45% of raised funds were from public.
Athero´s ICO  was running at lowest BTC bear market conditions.
Vast majority of raised funds was from private sector (with insurance).
Since the market liquidity was extremely low, price went down. (bounty hunters dumped their tokens down to 1 sat)
There was no any other option than to full refund.

99.5% of investors were refunded.
Athero (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 06:58:44 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2019, 07:47:02 AM by Athero

Investors did not end up in a loss. (as you can see there are no complaints from investors in thread)
Only 0.5% of raised funds were from public.
99.5% of raised funds was from private sector (with insurance).
Since the market liquidity was extremely low, price went down. (bounty hunters dumped their tokens down to 1 sat)

I don't know to whom you have distributed the tokens to bounty people? Can you show me the proof, there are many people who participated in the bounty program and nobody didn't receive their bounty. Only team members have dumped the tokens and start blaming the bounty hunters. Really shame on you cheating all the community members who supported you to raise the funds.
I fully understand your point of view. I can assure you....We actually started the bounty distribution (several bounty hunters recieved their tokens).
But the truth is, we had to stop the bounty distribution at the time when the price crashed to 1 sat....
(Whole situation has forced us to run full refund of investors)
(team members never dumped any single THO token, all can be checked at block explorer)
Bounty distribution will continue in next few days.... (Every bounty hunter will recieve their THO tokens soon)

Even, when we lost all ICO funds. Athero development will continue (whole team agreed)
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:22:30 AM

I fully understand your point of view. I can assure you....We actually started the bounty distribution (several bounty hunters recieved their tokens).
But the truth is, we had to stop the bounty distribution at the time when the price crashed to 1 sat....
(Whole situation has forced us to run full refund of investors)
(team members never dumped any single THO token, all can be checked at block explorer)
Bounty distribution will continue in next few days.... (Every bounty hunter will recieve their THO tokens soon)

Even, when we lost all ICO funds. Athero development will continue (whole team agreed)

it's lie, because there is no evidence and there is no bounty hunter who receives your tokens, this is all just trick you say if you have paid bounty participants, because your project has received a lot of blasphemy and for what do you pay bounty participants but investor funds are returned and project dies? Your team is very smart, after selling lots of tokens and earning a lot of income, you say you will refund investors' funds and will pay bounty participants. OK, I'll wait whether investor funds will be truly returned or this is just a joke from you
dr.cheema

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 03:17:42 PM

Only 0.45% of raised funds were from public.
Vast majority of raised funds was from private sector (with insurance).

I am agree with you maybe you refunded to investors and that's why in thread no complaints from investors but what you said above?
Bounty hunters dumped price of athero token?? are you kidding!! bounty hunters got nothing from athero but deceived!
If you think hunters dumped price then I also joined bounty check my wallet where's my token?? Just excuses!!
Athero (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:27:22 PM

Top rated Cryptocompare info resource has included Athero in its listing.
Real-Time Coin Prices, Historical Charts and Crypto Market Cap. 

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/tho/overview
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:47:11 AM

There is almost no liquidity at this project and I don't like to see this coin at a lower price because I have not had any payments from this bounty project so far. Now I just hope to get a small amount of money from this project and can liquidate at the best price. I think it would be very easy if your project could list this coin in a better exchange. Personally I waiting and will support your decision as this project will soon develop if the community works again.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
oreocuy

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 07:09:19 AM

is this site crazy or not seeing what happened? how can scam projects be on their site? ATHERO will always be SCAM project before you return funds to all investors
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:33:27 AM

is this site crazy or not seeing what happened? how can scam projects be on their site? ATHERO will always be SCAM project before you return funds to all investors
I thought he was paying for the listing, there was no way he could just list it, and I am sure the website also did not investigate first about this project
clapperhead

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 03:53:03 PM

Cryptocompare is not for free.
It seems Athero is not scam.
They refunded all investors.
And now they are trying to continue in development of Athero project.
At least we should give a bit more time to developers. (before making accussations)
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:12:35 AM

At least we should give a bit more time to developers. (before making accussations)

Can you share me any proof, to whom they have refunded the money back to their wallets? Even they keep saying they are distributing the bounties but till now nobody didn't receive, if they are very serious about the project why don't they give updates after the conclusion of the crowd sales.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 06:02:34 AM

Can you share me any proof, to whom they have refunded the money back to their wallets? Even they keep saying they are distributing the bounties but till now nobody didn't receive, if they are very serious about the project why don't they give updates after the conclusion of the crowd sales.
It seems that it is a quite complicated problem and regarding bounty distribution whether they have done well or not because until now no one has received it, I hope this problem can be finished soon

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 06:29:12 AM

look at the clapperhead trust, the account is a buy account, so he can't be trusted that maybe the account is the owner of athero

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
clapperhead

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:03:40 AM

look at the clapperhead trust, the account is a buy account, so he can't be trusted that maybe the account is the owner of athero
You should do proper research before making acussations.I recieved bad trust when I wanted to buy another account...

(This is my personal bitcointalk account. Registered in 2014 ... First and same owner all the time) 
dr.cheema

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:46:16 PM

You should do proper research before making acussations.I recieved bad trust when I wanted to buy another account...

(This is my personal bitcointalk account. Registered in 2014 ... First and same owner all the time) 
We don't want argument but athero said hunters dump the price of athero, I want to know who got the bounty reward?
Athero just posted in the air without any evidence and you said we should give them bit more time!!  Sad

oreocuy

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:55:30 PM

how they will develop if investor funds are actually used. LOL
they have no funds and the project dies, and I agree with Miningguru, can you give evidence They refunded all investors.
Chikito
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 2054

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 11:29:04 PM

It seems that it is a quite complicated problem and regarding bounty distribution whether they have done well or not because until now no one has received it, I hope this problem can be finished soon
Look like they has been made mistaken by wrong  bounty manager here, i don't thing so they don't know about it and hope can handle it fast to distributing hunter worked

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 01:17:38 AM

We don't want argument but athero said hunters dump the price of athero, I want to know who got the bounty reward?
Athero just posted in the air without any evidence and you said we should give them bit more time!!  Sad

No one has been paid by the team and the team is a scammer. The scammer was spreading lies if the bounty hunters is a party who has dumped the token but no one gets any payment from the team. Can you tell me when this scammer was accusing bounty hunters before? The scammer always becomes a big liar.
I hope that he will be got his karma. Accusation for THO already made.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: