Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:39:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] ATHERO| IOT |INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS| 🚀💥  (Read 31125 times)
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:21:33 PM

mercatox is still listing THO token but crex24 already delisted this coin. Just an important thing need to be remembered by any developer if the dev makes so many people will be feeling disappointed with the platform and that will be lost all of the trust instantly. To restore the investor's confidence is not easy or it will be an impossible thing. Dude, just because it will be listed again doesn't mean if that will be trusted again.
So what do you think about returning investor confidence? do they have to develop well so that the product can be real? or do you have other thoughts?

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:25:31 PM

mercatox is still listing THO token but crex24 already delisted this coin. Just an important thing need to be remembered by any developer if the dev makes so many people will be feeling disappointed with the platform and that will be lost all of the trust instantly. To restore the investor's confidence is not easy or it will be an impossible thing. Dude, just because it will be listed again doesn't mean if that will be trusted again.
So what do you think about returning investor confidence? do they have to develop well so that the product can be real? or do you have other thoughts?

I believe delivering their product as promised will give their investors a lil bit of confidence towards the project. But if only listing to an exchange is all they can talk, no wonder it is going to be delisted in crex with 1sat buy order. And if it will be in another exchange, same scenario will happen. I doubt, people will buy a coin without any solid development in place.
konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 08:37:24 PM

I believe delivering their product as promised will give their investors a lil bit of confidence towards the project. But if only listing to an exchange is all they can talk, no wonder it is going to be delisted in crex with 1sat buy order. And if it will be in another exchange, same scenario will happen. I doubt, people will buy a coin without any solid development in place.
Alright, let's wait for team to restore investor confidence in this project, whether they will succeed or fail in the future, it's very interesting to watch Wink

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 03:41:25 AM

Alright, let's wait for team to restore investor confidence in this project, whether they will succeed or fail in the future, it's very interesting to watch Wink
I think personally returning lost investor confidence is certainly a tough job,
but even so we have to be optimistic if this team can do it we'll see

Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 12:46:21 AM

now the distribution of to prize participants has been proven and now the team has to develop the Athero project. indeed to restore investor confidence is very difficult because they has disappear or did not provide progress from Athero. yes I will be patient waiting for updates.
yes you're right ,team must now develop the project, don't disappear or give false hopes again to everyone who has supported this project. By the way I'm still waiting for their first promise, to immediately contact mercatox

PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 02:18:31 AM

Although it is a difficult thing to restore investor confidence, I hope the team can do it,
I am sure that the team will do the most important thing, be patient first
Anyway, everyone here will sell all these coins when paid from the bonus campaign, so it is impossible to ensure the development of this project because the trading volume is very low so It will be very difficult to sell this coin in the future.I believe that if the project does not fix this, their new updates will not make everyone here happy because everyone's psychology is very bad at this project.

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
clapperhead

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 04:32:38 PM

I see some participants here or maybe all of participants have got their prizes, I know the team wants to try to contact exchanges again for THO. if at that time the team did not do anything stupid and still continue the development of Athero then now it won't end like this. I don't know whether the Athero project has a future or not and I want to see what will happen next after this. Grin
Interesting.This project will continue and will be funded by the team, and investor funds are returned, this is something new that I have found here.
I also finally  got my THO bounty tokens.

I think this is a good development made by this team.
after all we have to appreciate their performance and I'm looking forward to the beta launch of exchange platform
swapcoiner

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 04:40:09 PM

I see some participants here or maybe all of participants have got their prizes, I know the team wants to try to contact exchanges again for THO. if at that time the team did not do anything stupid and still continue the development of Athero then now it won't end like this. I don't know whether the Athero project has a future or not and I want to see what will happen next after this. Grin
Indeed it's very difficult to restore investor confidence but if team is now really working and re-contacting mercatox or token list on another exchange then I'm sure all investors will return to athero
True.
Patience is the the key in crypto,
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 10:14:13 PM

Athero disappeared again, I don't know whether they are serious about developing this project again or just want to deny accusations of scam on him? it's been week he disappeared, if indeed he wanted to correct mistakes, he should have been more active in convincing everyone

Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 10:22:17 PM

Athero disappeared again, I don't know whether they are serious about developing this project again or just want to deny accusations of scam on him? it's been week he disappeared, if indeed he wanted to correct mistakes, he should have been more active in convincing everyone
I think they aren't serious at all because not all bounty participants receive their reward.
Maybe only those who complains have receive like crairezx20, the rest were disregarded as they thought they are not after of the bounty again.

They should send all the pending rewards if they want to fully get back their good reputation again, all of them help for this project to be a success, all of them deserve a reward of their effort.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
reallester

Activity: 646
Merit: 102

http://Moonbet.io

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 12:22:55 AM

Indeed it's very difficult to restore investor confidence but if team is now really working and re-contacting mercatox or token list on another exchange then I'm sure all investors will return to athero
No one can believe when got lying before. Team have  to build them reputaion as begin, they have to start from zero and working seriously for this project, I am not sure investore will come back when team isn't pay all bounty participant at past.

Saverenergy

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 08:53:01 AM

I still have not received tokens for participating in the bounty program, they have not paid anything. They owe me more than 120,000 tokens. Such an attitude towards people helping in the development of the project is not justified. And until they pay all the rewards to talk about further development, it makes no sense.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 01:08:47 PM

Instead of wasting our time here better we have to move because the value of this coin is zero in the market and what is the use if he sends the bounty payment to us. My concern is whether the company refund the investors amount or not? Because he keeps on mentioning we have to refund the investors amount to them.
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 07:50:47 PM

Instead of wasting our time here better we have to move because the value of this coin is zero in the market and what is the use if he sends the bounty payment to us. My concern is whether the company refund the investors amount or not? Because he keeps on mentioning we have to refund the investors amount to them.
Very good question, I'm also not sure if they have returned investor funds. Their new telegram also only has 7 members and even then there were no investors, only bounty hunters who begged for payments

Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 06:00:22 AM

Very good question, I'm also not sure if they have returned investor funds. Their new telegram also only has 7 members and even then there were no investors, only bounty hunters who begged for payments

I think the team of Athero will disappear again with the money from tokensale. They have an old telegram group and why did they make a new group?
The team has silent for a long time and couldn't be contacted.
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 10:41:40 AM

I think the team of Athero will disappear again with the money from tokensale. They have an old telegram group and why did they make a new group?
Not "will" but it is already. So we all need to be careful because dev is trying to fool us back by pretending to continue to develop the project
icekohl

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 05:52:29 PM

I still have not received tokens for participating in the bounty program, they have not paid anything. They owe me more than 120,000 tokens. Such an attitude towards people helping in the development of the project is not justified. And until they pay all the rewards to talk about further development, it makes no sense.
Do you have ever checked carefully their project? This is a failed project, or you can say it's scam. Few team members, and even not related to Blockchain field, just blank LinkedIN profiles, how they can create the concept so-called "Internet of Blockchain"?.
For get about it and move on, because even you receive their tokens, it worth nothing.

kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 02:24:15 AM

Not "will" but it is already. So we all need to be careful because dev is trying to fool us back by pretending to continue to develop the project
what advantage of those who pretend to develop the project? even their tokens are not listed on exchange, on mercatox no "open deposit" and zero volume

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:49:08 AM

what advantage of those who pretend to develop the project? even their tokens are not listed on exchange, on mercatox no "open deposit" and zero volume
I think it's a futile action and just a waste of time so it certainly has no benefit,
and indeed we must continue to be careful of the development team most importantly keep yourself

Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:06:56 AM

I think it's a futile action and just a waste of time so it certainly has no benefit,
and indeed we must continue to be careful of the development team most importantly keep yourself
That's true,  it will be a futile action. We should be more careful and don't believe what the Athero team will do. This project now is dead project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: