Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:46:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] ATHERO| IOT |INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS| 🚀💥  (Read 31125 times)
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 08:31:53 AM

I think the team of Athero will disappear again with the money from tokensale. They have an old telegram group and why did they make a new group?
The team has silent for a long time and couldn't be contacted.
Not "will" but it is already. So we all need to be careful because dev is trying to fool us back by pretending to continue to develop the project
what advantage of those who pretend to develop the project? even their tokens are not listed on exchange, on mercatox no "open deposit" and zero volume
distribution is done only to cover up a little lie that happened at this time and after that admin or team Athero has ben disappeared. they give tokens that have no value in the market, this is very sad. they say the deposit will be available again at mercatox and I haven't seen that happen to date. there may not be a reason anymore if we have to trust this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 01:52:49 AM

I think the team of Athero will disappear again with the money from tokensale. They have an old telegram group and why did they make a new group?
The team has silent for a long time and couldn't be contacted.
Not "will" but it is already. So we all need to be careful because dev is trying to fool us back by pretending to continue to develop the project
what advantage of those who pretend to develop the project? even their tokens are not listed on exchange, on mercatox no "open deposit" and zero volume
distribution is done only to cover up a little lie that happened at this time and after that admin or team Athero has ben disappeared. they give tokens that have no value in the market, this is very sad. they say the deposit will be available again at mercatox and I haven't seen that happen to date. there may not be a reason anymore if we have to trust this project.

This project is inactive and there is no reason for them to pay bounty hunters because the participants will certainly never see THO. I think we should say goodbye to this project now and avoid future mistakes as many other projects are facing the same situation. I personally have a lot of frustrations, but that doesn't solve the problem here and we will have to find another project instead of waiting.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:30:23 AM

This project is inactive and there is no reason for them to pay bounty hunters because the participants will certainly never see THO. I think we should say goodbye to this project now and avoid future mistakes as many other projects are facing the same situation. I personally have a lot of frustrations, but that doesn't solve the problem here and we will have to find another project instead of waiting.
I already to say good bye to this project, keep focus to new project and now my choice is invest to IEO project in big exchange. Forget this failed ICO.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 04:14:37 PM

I already to say good bye to this project, keep focus to new project and now my choice is invest to IEO project in big exchange. Forget this failed ICO.
IDK why he came back for few days and distribute tokens to few bounty participants and create new TG athero group and again disappeared.
Intentions of admin was not good I think, Well again people saying that athero is scam project yeah indeed athero is scam.
Well mate if you want to invest then choose top 10 cryptocurrencies, definitely you will get good profit after few months.
cbw

Activity: 1008
Merit: 430

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 11:08:40 AM

IDK why he came back for few days and distribute tokens to few bounty participants and create new TG athero group and again disappeared.
Intentions of admin was not good I think, Well again people saying that athero is scam project yeah indeed athero is scam.
Well mate if you want to invest then choose top 10 cryptocurrencies, definitely you will get good profit after few months.
I asked this question more than a month ago, it is not clear why Athero continue to post on the forum, create tg group and even send out tokens to the bounty participants, and after that he disappear again. There was also a message about the beta launch at the end of August, but this did not happen and now again complete silence from the Athero account owner.
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 10:36:11 AM

I asked this question more than a month ago, it is not clear why Athero continue to post on the forum, create tg group and even send out tokens to the bounty participants, and after that he disappear again. There was also a message about the beta launch at the end of August, but this did not happen and now again complete silence from the Athero account owner.
The developer tried to increase the demand for tokens on the market in the ways you mentioned, but apparently that method did not work so the developer disappeared again.
So don't get your hopes up because this is a scam project
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 12:34:14 PM

The developer tried to increase the demand for tokens on the market in the ways you mentioned, but apparently that method did not work so the developer disappeared again.
I don't understand what's with the Athero team, if they are really serious about developing this project again then they shouldn't disappear. their words at this time are hard to believe and I also don't really expect this project. the proof so far there is still no update from Athero and indeed this is %100 scam.
dr.cheema

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 06:13:36 PM

Well he came back for some reason now he looked at the community hunters already wrecked and they asked many questions o dev but he did not answer so last option for him run! Anyway we faced many scam ico now no more, hunters should promote only real projects. Athero is scam, dev is dead.
wywoc

Activity: 335

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 06:22:44 PM

I don't understand what's with the Athero team, if they are really serious about developing this project again then they shouldn't disappear. their words at this time are hard to believe and I also don't really expect this project. the proof so far there is still no update from Athero and indeed this is %100 scam.
Bro if you read through what they said on the website and their team, you can easily conclude it's impossible. They claimed that they will build an Internet of Blockchain, lol, with few team members. They scammed from the start, pay just a little fee to list on Mercatox, then exit scam.
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 08:52:14 PM

I'm sure team will come back again and will try to fool everyone back. if they really come here in the future, then don't be influenced and stay careful

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 01:10:57 AM

I'm sure team will come back again and will try to fool everyone back. if they really come here in the future, then don't be influenced and stay careful

They will be very difficult to operate again because ICO no longer receives great attention from investors so their subsequent projects will not succeed. I think if they use a large amount of money to implement IEO, they can only appear in exchanges like Latoken, P2P so there is no need to worry too much. A lot of people have been deceived by them at the bounty campaign but I will avoid those mistakes in the future

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 05:47:44 AM

People who invested huge amounts of money into Athero cannot able to digest because they know how much value the invested money to them. Recently team announced they have given a refund to the investors, did anybody got their refund to the investors?
khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 557

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:28:46 AM

People who invested huge amounts of money into Athero cannot able to digest because they know how much value the invested money to them. Recently team announced they have given a refund to the investors, did anybody got their refund to the investors?
I'm not even sure there are investors in this project. From the very beginning the ICO project began, I saw they had raised $20 million and it lasted until it was finished, so the big question was whether there were genuine investors or was it just manipulation?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 06:40:24 AM

There was no refund from them, I was one of people who invested in this project when they did ICO, but I was lucky because I didn't put too much money here

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

herfianto

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 07:09:46 AM

There was no refund from them, I was one of people who invested in this project when they did ICO, but I was lucky because I didn't put too much money here

I didn't see any information about refund to investors. For a loong time i do not following the information about this project since the team of Athero's gone and not active on the telegram group.

yangongear

Activity: 447

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 03:36:01 PM

Do you have the link or the detail about the refund. I haven't heard it anywhere. And I don't know a project that have listed on exchange, can refund investor. But seem like no one here got their refund. It's just a dead project.
dr.cheema

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 05:56:42 PM

Do you have the link or the detail about the refund. I haven't heard it anywhere. And I don't know a project that have listed on exchange, can refund investor. But seem like no one here got their refund. It's just a dead project.
Admin didn't show any details of refund and I am sure there were no investors that's why they are still living free.
If Athero refunded to investors then where are investors? I have never seen investors in this thread so far.
In previous page one guy says that they will come back again, could be possible but we will not trust on them again.  Tongue 
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 07:36:45 AM

I didn't see any information about refund to investors. For a loong time i do not following the information about this project since the team of Athero's gone and not active on the telegram group.
This is their previous post that said if investor funds have been returned https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5036025.msg52035370#msg52035370 but here there are still many who do not believe about it, and are still tracking the refund

didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 03:04:22 PM

This is their previous post that said if investor funds have been returned https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5036025.msg52035370#msg52035370 but here there are still many who do not believe about it, and are still tracking the refund

so, this project failed ?
i think, the team member from this project should come here and give a clear explanations if they already refunded all money to their investors
such as proof or something else

dr.cheema

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 04:06:03 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2019, 04:28:06 PM by dr.cheema

so, this project failed ?
i think, the team member from this project should come here and give a clear explanations if they already refunded all money to their investors
such as proof or something else

I think you come back to this thread after long time, Athero disappeared first time before bounty distribution and they come again and disappeared again. So what do you expect from this project, everyone here is stamped this project as exit scam. They will not come back again for clear explanations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: