Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:47:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what a great month  (Read 11929 times)
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:26:18 PM

The past weeks had been the revovery period of the cryptocurrency. Prices of digital coins are on stable state though their not that high. And this is good to the market as it is building momentum towarda the end of the year. Hoping this recovery will continue until the next bull run.
drmasa

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:53:30 PM

I would say great week. Some of my coins are doubled in price last week! I think we are out of the woods now. And I hear positive things about mining again! It wasn't really profitable in last months.
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:58:08 PM

What happened is all usual, I mean why don't we used to it as we experienced this every time.
Those who sell their eth at $170 is now miserable and hopefully they learned their lesson on not to be sway by fuds.
We're now heading at Q4 and hopefully a good pump awaits us.
Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:58:40 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2018, 01:09:07 AM by Sinone

I am a little bit confused because some months ago the crypto market situation was worse than now? Maybe you are wrong here. ETH price showed its lowest price this month, not some months ago. After a big dump, Ethereum price is recovering gradually. So, How can September be a great month? From August to September, we have seen the most bearish situation in the crypto market. And, after a long time coin's price is increasing a little bit. This is a good sign but you can't say this September month is a great month for the crypto.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:59:58 PM

how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?
The feelings by everyone right now is very great. The hopes are high again, and we all hope this new improved market trend continues all through the remaining part of 2018.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:34:25 AM

Yeah, there is a change in market, but little bit! It will not cover all lose, but still give some confidence of market pump again at any time. So i think, we should not lose our faith on market and keep investing on our perfect project. Just we need some special power to find out scam project and kick it out like ban power!
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:10:39 AM

For the moment, I don't think I've seen a good month, the market conditions are still the same, in recent months the market conditions are still sluggish, hopefully by the end of this year the market will recover even slowly so that the cryptocurrency will be more alive
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:19:40 AM

how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?

Every thing is fine, and this is what i expecting for, even there are some drops happened before and more people get panic about it, feeling like this is end of their dreams, now we are seeing a good change, and hoping this changes will come soon.
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:25:35 AM

This month is indeed slightly increase occurred in the market. After many months ago, the market continued to decline. then this might be the beginning of a rise in the market. and indeed the end of this year will continue to increase.

Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:32:07 AM

I think this is one of the worst month in terms of the dollar value of my portfolio. It was at its lowest but I am still looking forward to another price increase from Ethereum. Hopefully, it can go up to $350 USD by the end of October so  everyone who invested on it will get their money worth. Prices will go down again when they dump their ethereum but it will not be as low as $250. This month might be a blessing in disguise if we were a bit patient.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:41:56 AM

what do you think?
Do you means ETH, for me the current ETH value is low but that isn't so bad value. I believe that it will be rise up again gradually so we don't need to be worried and doing a panic selling.

TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:43:59 AM

I think this month, the situation will still remain the same, except if there is bullrun in October or November that makes the demand rise so rapidly that the price rises high.
and there is also news from Google that has declared the ban on advertising about Cytto, hopefully this will be a good start for Crypto in Q4.
vebby

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:02:21 AM

I feel this month is the month of the best. with the growing number of increase occurred even now market also looks green. Indeed this is a very soothing. Let's hope it continues rising.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:43:00 AM

keep hoping for this to be the better and rapidly get out of the dark abyss. but don't forget to look at the facts and the reality that appears every time. improvement is sometimes good things do indeed happen but this also makes the risk because of the increase that occurred not in balance with the big decline after that. so keep it carefully but continue to hope the best.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:16:03 AM

what do you think?

Market change or not changing now i am uncertain too. However what i am sure is in the future i am quite sure crypto will have its own piece of sky, market fluctuation should not really affect your confidence in crypto investment.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:39:14 AM

Good times didn't last long, did it? Now Ether is struggling again. If some three months ago somebody had told me that the community will be happy to see Ether at 245 usd, I'd never have believed))).

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:54:39 PM

what do you think?
September is a prerequisite for the recovery of the market by the end of 2018. The ETH exchange rate has risen to nearly $ 250. And I predict that by December, the ETH will rise to $ 800 and may even surpass $ 1,000.

Maybe, yes. The winter is coming soon and it promises the growth of all the cryptos including Ethereum. I believe in the power of ETH and continue holding it. Recently, I even purchased more of these alts.
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:30:21 PM

what do you think?
September is a prerequisite for the recovery of the market by the end of 2018. The ETH exchange rate has risen to nearly $ 250. And I predict that by December, the ETH will rise to $ 800 and may even surpass $ 1,000.

Maybe, yes. The winter is coming soon and it promises the growth of all the cryptos including Ethereum. I believe in the power of ETH and continue holding it. Recently, I even purchased more of these alts.

Having faith in Ethereum is a good thing and if you keep thinking like that I think you will achieve success. However, I have to deny that the market will prosper this winter
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:02:22 AM

So called crypto spring began only in the fall) But it's good that it at least started. By the way, I notice that many people estimate the state of the market by the Ethereum course rate, this indicates the growth of its popularity. I still forecast it’s growth of about $ 700 by the end of the year.
anth36jian

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:14:15 PM

The last month was not so profitable and good in money because in the common trend prices went down. I hope it will be fixed soon and we'll be able to make money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: